Binary Options Con/Scam

This is a discussion on Binary Options Con/Scam within the Fixed Odds forums, part of the Commercial category; As always guys, you should really try to stick to regulated brokers authorised by the FCA (if your located in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 7, 2016, 5:16pm   #331

6 Posts
Joined Mar 2016
As always guys, you should really try to stick to regulated brokers authorised by the FCA (if your located in the UK). Otherwise you have no control over where your deposits are located and you will not benefit from the many advantages of the State Compensation Fund.

If you want more info, you can have a look here Link Removed/

Last edited by Trader333; May 31, 2017 at 3:13pm.
CharlesBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2016, 10:54am   #332
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph_trader View Post
there are many scam binary brokers, the same thing goes for forex, but there are legit ones, like optiontrade most probably i would rout for binary brokers affilieted with bigger forex brokers just for the sake of credibility. but its still hard to tell, its like a never ending struggle to decide which is which.
Agreed with this as its really hard to distinguish between good ones and bad brokers these days but i was thinking does this brexit event affect EU binary brokers registered with FCA?
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2017, 11:06am   #333

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfielder View Post
What you people fail to realize is this:
1. in the world of binary options, for better or for worse, if a trader wants a bonus - he must agree to this lock in period. Again, whether it's right or wrong - it's irrelevant. Customer can either agree to take it or disagree and NOT take it.
2. Jaga DID accept it
3. Jaga took the deal
4. He lost 2k of his money
5. Didn't like losing and preferred to cheat his agreement with this broker

Now, why am I angry at this idiot
1. He lied to me in an attempt to have me publish this nonsense
2. He forged documents and transcripts
3. He is claiming that it wasn't a bonus but that the broker decided, cause their just that nice, to give him free cash for his own personal use and available to be withdrawn - just for the fun of it
4. He carried out a spam attach against me personally on numerous forums and with no merit or basis

What I am further upset about is Liquid and Pboyles justifying this twobit thief
Well, justify it with the use of this pathetic argument of "virtual offices"
I don't think one cancels the other. You can see on []binary options australia[/URL]. Nor do I think it has any merit in this conversation

But if that's the issue that still really bothers you and you want an answer, you got one from Adam - but that's your business - not mine
Well the period of bonuses is over now. Cysec brokers are not allowed to offer any more bonuses.

Last edited by Trader333; May 31, 2017 at 3:15pm.
betis is offline   Reply With Quote