Etoro

This is a discussion on Etoro within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Does anyone have any experience of the FX trading site etoro? Its registration details are: 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 30, 2008, 1:00pm   #1
Joined Nov 2003
Etoro

Does anyone have any experience of the FX trading site etoro? Its registration details are: 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States. It started on 26/11/04. Offers various ways to trade FX pairs. Has professional looking, graphical interface.

The reason I ask - I came across this site by accident last night, thought it was worth exploring so opened a 'play money account'. This morning I e-mailed them and asked if they were matching bets, i.e. were players playing against each other, or were players playing against the site. Within fifteen minutes of sending the e-mail, I found that etoro was refusing to accept my bets (play money!).

Odd behaver.

Any comments gratefully received.

RonF
riwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2008, 7:20am   #2

Joined Jan 2008
As far as i know eToro is an company located in Israel. There corp adress is in Cyprus and if i remember me correctly they are regulated by BVI Regulator.

Parent Comapany
Online Forex Trading Software for all online FX trading | RetailFX
whipsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2008, 12:19pm   #3
Joined Nov 2003
riwf started this thread Thanks WHIPSAW

RonF
riwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2008, 12:14pm   #4

9 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by riwf View Post
Does anyone have any experience of the FX trading site etoro? Its registration details are: 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States. It started on 26/11/04. Offers various ways to trade FX pairs. Has professional looking, graphical interface.

The reason I ask - I came across this site by accident last night, thought it was worth exploring so opened a 'play money account'. This morning I e-mailed them and asked if they were matching bets, i.e. were players playing against each other, or were players playing against the site. Within fifteen minutes of sending the e-mail, I found that etoro was refusing to accept my bets (play money!).

Odd behaver.

Any comments gratefully received.

RonF
Hi

Did you start trading with etoro in the end? What did you think of them.

I'm a new better and just wanted to know your thoughts on etoro as well as any other new betting sites you may have signed up with. I stareted with Gnu trader and i thought there were very good and liked the product range they offered.

Bet chick
betchick is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2010, 12:40am   #5

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Re: Etoro

Anyone using these guys? I'm just looking at playing around, nothing to serious. Probably 1k max in. Not keen on leverage, just want to brush up on the FX.
TinTin76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2010, 10:52am   #6

7 Posts
Joined Aug 2010

They have been a while and are legit.

However they are not a fixed-odds/binary provider.
Crushabet is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2012, 5:29pm   #7

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

Etoro is not a Scam ! Detailed Experience Reports at Forex Broker Experience :: Index !
Grunewald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2012, 10:35am   #8
Joined Jun 2012

Hi there, i use etorro day in day out and have to admit that i have found them very useful. i do not have a bad word to say about them. i also use PYXmarkets for my fixed odds tading which again like etorro i can not speak highly enough of.
LosPinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:22am   #9

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

My Experience regarding Etoro are extraordinarily good.
This Forex Broker provide a profitable Bonus and extreme basely Spreads.
Furthermore a wide Choice of Currencies,Commodities and Stocks.
No Problem with Moneybookers Payout Option. After a quickly Verification,the Amount was booked immediately.
So there is no Reason for me to change so far.

Last edited by Steve; Sep 24, 2013 at 12:48pm. Reason: Suspicious link
Grunewald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2013, 6:32pm   #10

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2013

etoro is not a scam ! Since 2012 everything is going well with them....Its true they had some start problems - but they never scammed anyone!

It is the only way to make passive income... Just copy the top tradest and EARN !

Last edited by Steve; Sep 24, 2013 at 12:49pm. Reason: Suspicious link
allprodo is offline Hardware vendor   Reply With Quote