Finspreads Binary Betting

This is a discussion on Finspreads Binary Betting within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Has anyone used these guys?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 3, 2005, 6:49pm   #1
Joined Mar 2005
Finspreads Binary Betting

Has anyone used these guys?
Clement Attlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2005, 7:34pm   #2
Joined Oct 2003
I haven't got an account with Finspreads, but from a look at the website it seems that the binaries they are offering are not those in the nature of a 'betting exchange' In other words, as far as I know they are the only competitor to IG/Binarybet whereby you are betting against the company rather than other punters. I may have got this wrong, but if I am right it will be interesting to see how people fare with them and whether they come up against the same problem that punters apparently have done with IG/BB when they become too successful.
feenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Trader_Tom
Old Aug 8, 2005, 7:42pm   #3

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
Good points from feenix. It'll be interesting to see if they do go the way of IG / Binary Bet. And yes, you are right, they are acting as market maker, i.e. any bets are against the house rather than other punters.
Trader_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2005, 4:53pm   #4

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
Got rejected on three trades in a row. Not sure whether it was their sensibilities which made them knock me back, or whether it was their acceptance mechanisms, but three strikes are three strikes, whatever the game.
Heywood Djublomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2005, 9:21am   #5
Joined Aug 2004
I've noticed that if you request too many quotes they start giving only a 10 second countdown, which is useless given that the quote can take upto 30 seconds to arrive. That and the rejections during the last 10 mins or fast moves makes them worse than IG.
Bintrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 7:23am   #6

Joined May 2003
It didn't take long did it?.Finspreads is banning constant winners in their binaries from internet trading in all markets lol.
leunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 9:10am   #7
Joined Aug 2004
You know of punters this is happening to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leunt
It didn't take long did it?.Finspreads is banning constant winners in their binaries from internet trading in all markets lol.
Bintrader is offline   Reply With Quote