Overnight Binary Options Available

This is a discussion on Overnight Binary Options Available within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Does anyone know where I can enter a us stock trade while the market is closed? Ive been using TraderXP, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 30, 2011, 4:56pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Overnight Binary Options Available

Does anyone know where I can enter a us stock trade while the market is closed? Ive been using TraderXP, but they shut down during market closure hours.
BinaryGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2011, 8:59am   #2

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Re: Overnight Binary Options Available

Hi there BinaryGenius (nice name!),

I use OptionBit and they have trading all night long. I just created a review site on optionbit today too. So feel free to check it out: OptionBit Review | Binary Options Review.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:11am   #3

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryGenius View Post
Does anyone know where I can enter a us stock trade while the market is closed? Ive been using TraderXP, but they shut down during market closure hours.
You can take a look at Tradesmarter's asset index selection here they cover NYSE listed stocks but since they are based in Australia they have a good selection of ASX listed stocks as well, all told the asset list gives you a versatile range to choose from.

--------------------------
Binary Options Reviews
KenDavis is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2012, 8:32pm   #4

Joined Aug 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnertakesall View Post
Anyone tried marketsworld.com for binary options yet? They say they pay out 95% profit on winning trades which is substantially more than all other binary websites (I have used an option before which pays about 71%) and marketsworld are licensed in Great Britain? Are they a new site? I had not heard of them until recently.
I'm not sure but their splash page is a cheesy 'Get Rich Quick' travesty, and although you haven't heard about them the only 4 posts you've made on here have been about marketsworld.

And why are you saying they are 'licensed in Great Britain' when they state specifically they are licensed in the Isle of Man. Why gloss over that?
Torch is offline   Reply With Quote