bet365

This is a discussion on bet365 within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by mistyt2w first time poster here... been playing the euro/dollar fixed odds market on bet365. been doing really ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 25, 2011, 3:37pm   #8

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Re: bet365

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyt2w View Post
first time poster here...

been playing the euro/dollar fixed odds market on bet365. been doing really well last 3-4 weeks. was getting ready for account closure

but instead of closing my account or restricting the amount of money i put on my bets they put a 6 seconds time delay on my bet process. what used to be a instant affair now takes an age and if the odds have changed in my favour they wont accept the bet and if by some miracle i manage to place a bet they wont let me close my position. at first i thought it was my pc playing up but after talking to customer service ive been informed that the delay was at the discretion of bet365 and a senior trader put that in place on my acc. gutted.

offering different terms to different customers on the same market must be discrimination but b365 wasnt interested.
That sounds like a bum rap. I would be furious if my broker had discretion like that, which is essentially a form of price manipulating. Instead of bet365 you might want to go with the purely financial trading platforms out there for your binary options trading, preferably with a firmly regulated option.
KenDavis is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2012, 3:58pm   #9
Joined Oct 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyt2w View Post
first time poster here...

been playing the euro/dollar fixed odds market on bet365. been doing really well last 3-4 weeks. was getting ready for account closure

but instead of closing my account or restricting the amount of money i put on my bets they put a 6 seconds time delay on my bet process. what used to be a instant affair now takes an age and if the odds have changed in my favour they wont accept the bet and if by some miracle i manage to place a bet they wont let me close my position. at first i thought it was my pc playing up but after talking to customer service ive been informed that the delay was at the discretion of bet365 and a senior trader put that in place on my acc. gutted.

offering different terms to different customers on the same market must be discrimination but b365 wasnt interested.
Delayed me after 24 hours of betting with them!!! LOL
BigInTheCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2012, 5:06pm   #10
Joined Oct 2002

Mistyt2w, how much did you make before you had troubles?

Do you still use them?

Cheers
BigInTheCity is offline   Reply With Quote