Best Threads In The 'First Steps' Forum

This is a discussion on Best Threads In The 'First Steps' Forum within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi CompoundTrader... Ok, so you already got through the basics... The second most importsnt thing here is to understand: 1) ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 3, 2014, 3:31pm   #8

Joined May 2008
Hi CompoundTrader...
Ok, so you already got through the basics...
The second most importsnt thing here is to understand:
1) This is a complex field,
2) What work for others might not work for you,
3) It is crucial for you, once you understand the basics, to develop a strategy that works for you, it means, it must fit your psicology, your personality, characther, mood and so forth....
It is good to listen other guys but remember, the only one that matters is you...
I could recommend you to stay away from short TF, stay away from the most used strategies, MACD, RSI, MA, and any strategy at all, seek for a combination of indicators that, working together, can work good for you.
As a friend told me, markets are for wise people, prove to be wise before going real, in the mean time all you canwaste is time..., and that will become your best investment, believe me