Just getting started

This is a discussion on Just getting started within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Evening all, I attende a spreadbetting seminar a couple of months ago and decided to read a book on the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 21, 2009, 9:34pm   #1

5 Posts
Joined May 2009
Just getting started

Evening all,

I attende a spreadbetting seminar a couple of months ago and decided to read a book on the subject it all sound so straight forward and I have now decided I want to start trading but yet to decide on the platform to use I had a go with the IG index platform which felt prett good could anyone please recommend the best Spread betting company to use I feel so excited but still very cautious
IslamB is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2009, 9:46pm   #2

Joined Jan 2004
It depends what you mean by platform.There are many threads about all of the companies,have a look around.Dont forget the ig platform i think is indicative of its own price so you may want to consider a datafeed as well. If you ask more speficic questions you will get better help. All that you need to know is somewhere on the site or just ask. Welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2009, 9:52pm   #3

5 Posts
Joined May 2009
IslamB started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by julian View Post
It depends what you mean by platform.There are many threads about all of the companies,have a look around.Dont forget the ig platform i think is indicative of its own price so you may want to consider a datafeed as well. If you ask more speficic questions you will get better help. All that you need to know is somewhere on the site or just ask. Welcome

I was refering to the software company to use, not sure if the share scope platform will be as user friendly as IG's . I am only looking for a simple platform for now as I am still very new to trading.
IslamB is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2009, 5:49am   #4

Joined Jan 2004
then igs will be sufficient or if you want to pay there are several to chose from,look in the software section,sharescope is fine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2009, 8:48am   #5

5 Posts
Joined May 2009
IslamB started this thread Thanks I would have a go with IGS then.