Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

This is a discussion on Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Pinky123 Firstly, I'm undecided about Nick's systems. My hunch is that they work if you let your profits run ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:49pm   #22
Joined Oct 2007
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Hi Pinky123

Firstly, I'm undecided about Nick's systems. My hunch is that they work if you let your profits run (as he often does in the trades he emails out), rather than using his arbitrary targets. That said, you can probably profit from random entries using that principle, so that isn't saying much!

I wouldn't conclude that you can infer from the fact that Nick isn't able to prove his claims that he's a snake oil salesman. It might be that he's content to simply trade his system whilst earning a bit of extra money from his system, giving him the opportunity to help newbies and meet new people (I imagine trading full-time can be a lonely job). But it would help his credibility if he did use Zulutrade (and if his claimed performance figures are true - 80% strike rate and 1:1 risk:reward - he'd be topping the charts in no time!).

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky123 View Post
Jeff
I believe his whole business idea is ripping people off by selling stuff that doesnt work. I tell you why.
If his system is profitable go to zulutrade as a signal provider, i will be happy to trade along your signals. If you trade succesfully for couple of months soon you will have milions of dollars in subsribers. Every signal you sent you earn massive commision of that sum. You can only watch your wealth growing without doing anything just trading two or three signals a day. Use rst of your time for pleasure not to sell cheap things on internet, and misleading people.
So the point is I want him to trade on zulutrade and I actually want to see his system real life results not after session statistics. This is my challenge: prove on zulutrade or fx-book that your system does what you say it does. Otherwise you are just snake oil seller and people should AVOID YOU.
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 10:26pm   #23
Joined Sep 2010

Thanks Jeff for your thoughts.
Helping people would be if he did give his system away for free like Jim at www.trading-naked.com does. Hundrets of systems there and the Jim wont charge you penny for learning them. But Nick charges a lot of money for his system, promises help in learning it and never does. So as far I can see he is dishonest and misleading people. After experience with Nick I just dont believe he does anything for free in a good will. He only pretends to be good.
pinky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 10:38pm   #24
Joined Oct 2007

Hi Pinky123

Playing Devil's advocate, if I had the best system in the world and put it on a free website, people would think 'If he's giving it away, it can't be any good!'. But if you have to pay £75 for a system, you assume you're getting something of value (which possibly partly explains why people buy systems when there are plenty of free ones available).

And in fairness to Nick, he does offer a free system (www.marketsmastered.com/free-system/manual.pdf) and a free trading psychology manual (http://www.marketsmastered.com/books...ccess/book.zip).

BTW, I'm familiar with Trading Naked, and this system strikes me as being a very effective 'buy in the dips' approach: http://www.trading-naked.com/FloorTraderMethod.htm

Jeff

Quote:
Thanks Jeff for your thoughts.
Helping people would be if he did give his system away for free like Jim at www.trading-naked.com does. Hundrets of systems there and the Jim wont charge you penny for learning them. But Nick charges a lot of money for his system, promises help in learning it and never does. So as far I can see he is dishonest and misleading people. After experience with Nick I just dont believe he does anything for free in a good will. He only pretends to be good.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:14pm   #25
Joined Sep 2010

I know you are playing role of his Advocate
In marketing Nicks systems are called bait, like fish bait to attarct fish. To get the free system u need to give him your email address then his turn is to make you to buy something of him by many different marketing tricks and emails. So the free system pays off. These are facts, I open my eyes on facts and interpret them as they appear otherwise I would get eaten by people like Nick selling rubbish around.
Apart from that are you happy sitting and starring at your monitor for hours waiting for oportunity to trade? Stresfull and tiring- that is what Nick suggests in his systems. Useless idea, I rather use zulutrade, spend my free time as i like. Is it not a good idea?
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:18pm   #26
Joined Oct 2007

Perverse as it may sound, I actually enjoy looking for patterns on charts!

Yes, I could use Zulutrade, but I'd prefer to use my own judgement than follow someone else's tips (even if are far more skilled and knowlegeable than me!). That may just be due to my inner control freak, but it's how I prefer to trade.

Jeff

Quote:
Apart from that are you happy sitting and starring at your monitor for hours waiting for oportunity to trade? Stresfull and tiring- that is what Nick suggests in his systems. Useless idea, I rather use zulutrade, spend my free time as i like. Is it not a good idea?
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:55pm   #27
Joined Oct 2007

PS If you look at Nick's posts in this forum (he's NKruger), they suggest he is a real trader, and not just a marketer.

Jeff

[QUOTE=pinky123;1579398]I know you are playing role of his Advocate [QUOTE]
Old Jun 8, 2011, 8:12am   #28
Joined Sep 2010

I dont want to be rude but if you believe everything people say to you then you not far from being naive. Facts speak for themselves: hi appears to be marketer, great skills in marketing not markets
. I bet markets would eat him if he started trading. As I said I want to se him trading on zulutrade, that will prove how good in markets he is
All the best.