Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

This is a discussion on Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I know you are playing role of his Advocate In marketing Nicks systems are called bait, like fish bait to ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:14pm   #25
Joined Sep 2010
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

I know you are playing role of his Advocate
In marketing Nicks systems are called bait, like fish bait to attarct fish. To get the free system u need to give him your email address then his turn is to make you to buy something of him by many different marketing tricks and emails. So the free system pays off. These are facts, I open my eyes on facts and interpret them as they appear otherwise I would get eaten by people like Nick selling rubbish around.
Apart from that are you happy sitting and starring at your monitor for hours waiting for oportunity to trade? Stresfull and tiring- that is what Nick suggests in his systems. Useless idea, I rather use zulutrade, spend my free time as i like. Is it not a good idea?
pinky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:18pm   #26
Joined Oct 2007
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Perverse as it may sound, I actually enjoy looking for patterns on charts!

Yes, I could use Zulutrade, but I'd prefer to use my own judgement than follow someone else's tips (even if are far more skilled and knowlegeable than me!). That may just be due to my inner control freak, but it's how I prefer to trade.

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky123 View Post
Apart from that are you happy sitting and starring at your monitor for hours waiting for oportunity to trade? Stresfull and tiring- that is what Nick suggests in his systems. Useless idea, I rather use zulutrade, spend my free time as i like. Is it not a good idea?
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:55pm   #27
Joined Oct 2007
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

PS If you look at Nick's posts in this forum (he's NKruger), they suggest he is a real trader, and not just a marketer.

Jeff

[QUOTE=pinky123;1579398]I know you are playing role of his Advocate [QUOTE]
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2011, 8:12am   #28
Joined Sep 2010
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

I dont want to be rude but if you believe everything people say to you then you not far from being naive. Facts speak for themselves: hi appears to be marketer, great skills in marketing not markets
. I bet markets would eat him if he started trading. As I said I want to se him trading on zulutrade, that will prove how good in markets he is
All the best.
pinky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2011, 8:39am   #29
Joined Oct 2007
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky123 View Post
I dont want to be rude but if you believe everything people say to you then you not far from being naive. Facts speak for themselves: hi appears to be marketer, great skills in marketing not markets
. I bet markets would eat him if he started trading. As I said I want to se him trading on zulutrade, that will prove how good in markets he is
All the best.
I don't believe everything everyone says - I'd like to think I have a critical mind. But equally, I'm not going to assume someone's a fraudster without strong evidence.

Jeff
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2011, 11:27am   #30
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Rubbish! You have not tried it yourself. I have been with Nick's evening system for about one year. I am using demo at the moment and made some virtual profits. Now I will ready to use live account very soon but I must prepare to learn not to use emotions.

Just remember, you need to take your time to study S&P and once you understand how it all work then you are in profit. I finally understand how the S&P run it. For my experience, this is the best system I ever for a long time.

People who are good at commitment, then you will have a big chance to take this. If not, then this is not for you. SImple is that!

For me, you should grab this system...but you must stick with it. Don't ever try to jump other system if you think it is not working for you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky123 View Post
michael6666

this forum is to say TRUTH to potential Customers. Are you an ffiliate to Nick?

My CONCERNS with your reply are as follow:

1. Although I have been with Nick for nearly year now I rarely receive his 'coaching' emails. They come maybe once or twice a month . DO YOU REALLY RECEIVE THEM DAILY or at least weekly?
Why I dont receive them?

2. When he finally sends something out to people with his trades he shows 100% success rate. Speak to any experienced trader and ask if thats possible? He doesnt need to use Stop Loss

3. He never replies to questions as he promises neither gave me a refund. Is it TRUSTWORTHY PERSON do you think? Why he would make me unhappy and refuse back what he promises? Does he really make money in markets. I think he makes money on customers like me selling bull..it and never refunding.

I will leave judgement to people but to me Market Mastered is MAKING FALSE PROMISES TAKING MONEY AND NOT DELIVERING RESULTS. STAY CLEAR
Moonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2011, 11:38am   #31
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky123 View Post
michael6666
Try to exact answer you below...

this forum is to say TRUTH to potential Customers. Are you an ffiliate to Nick?

My CONCERNS with your reply are as follow:

1. Although I have been with Nick for nearly year now I rarely receive his 'coaching' emails. They come maybe once or twice a month . DO YOU REALLY RECEIVE THEM DAILY or at least weekly?
Why I dont receive them?

Nick does not send it regular. He send most of the time but sometimes when he went away then he cant. I have been received his trade charts most of the time. Am satisfied! Maybe it come through to your spam box and if you have any problem, then email him! He always replied to me! He is great coach IF you ask him some questions then he will tell you.

2. When he finally sends something out to people with his trades he shows 100% success rate. Speak to any experienced trader and ask if thats possible? He doesnt need to use Stop Loss

That's not true! He does rarely lost on one of the day. Sometimes, he lost on the first trade then won the next trade. That's normal! He have never say 100% success but won profits every month. It's work for me and I did that myself anyway. That's proof enough to me!!!

3. He never replies to questions as he promises neither gave me a refund. Is it TRUSTWORTHY PERSON do you think? Why he would make me unhappy and refuse back what he promises? Does he really make money in markets. I think he makes money on customers like me selling bull..it and never refunding.

That's mean you give up easily! If you have a proof of your trading record then show to him, then he will refund it. Without a proof that then he won't refund it! Have you ever produce the trading record? To be honest, I was asking him to refund it but he told me not to do it because I have to learn to not give up. Then I start to commit myself and concentrate hard every evening, then I realised it made my life more easier and understand how the evening system work. He's right! I must thank to him and look forward to get in live soon because I am confident now than before!


I will leave judgement to people but to me Market Mastered is MAKING FALSE PROMISES TAKING MONEY AND NOT DELIVERING RESULTS. STAY CLEAR
Rubbish! In my experience, Nick is the real trader himself and it's work for me. It's work for some people and some are not. Unfortuntely, you are one of them! Am afraid!
Moonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2011, 11:57am   #32
Joined Oct 2007
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Hi Moonfish

You must by now be confident in the system and your ability to apply it. So why aren't you already using real money? If I had a system that, day after day, was giving me an 80% strike rate with a 1:1 risk:reward ratio, I wouldn't be using demo money a full year after starting out...

What would you say to the doubters who think that, like 'Bob', you are a fictitious creation of Nick's?

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfish View Post
Rubbish! You have not tried it yourself. I have been with Nick's evening system for about one year. I am using demo at the moment and made some virtual profits. Now I will ready to use live account very soon but I must prepare to learn not to use emotions.
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Panther EA and manual sys. Blazer1965 Forex 8 Feb 28, 2009 9:52am
Where's the manual ??? pedro01 Trading Software 1 Jul 15, 2008 11:09am
Metastock pro 9 manual izahid Trading Software 4 Dec 4, 2007 8:34pm
Wanted: Trade to Win Manual choijai The Foyer 2 Jan 31, 2005 4:54am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)