Restricted shares

This is a discussion on Restricted shares within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Some fee. Cheeky feckers. Just as well you asked on here....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 18, 2008, 1:30am   #11

Joined Jul 2007
Some fee. Cheeky feckers. Just as well you asked on here.
Old May 19, 2008, 5:34pm   #12

9 Posts
Joined May 2008
marypoppins started this thread Hi Everyone

Just to let you know our progress. I decided that the only way forward was to find out once and for all if the shares were genuine so I emailed the Green Machine Dev. Corp. and asked them how I could do this. The company admin staff took our details and this morning verified that we are indeed shoreholders. The shares are genuine. The phonies are the people who keep trying to 'buy' them from us. I have now asked them the rules on the restriction that was put on these shares when we bought them and await their reply. I will keep you posted.
marypoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 6:40pm   #13

Joined Jul 2007
Well, that is a relief in a way. Keep us posted.
Old May 21, 2008, 10:45am   #14

9 Posts
Joined May 2008
marypoppins started this thread Dear Madam,

Hi

This is the reply from my email to Green Machine about restrictions.

The Company’s permission is not required. Reg S shares may be traded at any time to any person (or corporation) who is not a US citizen or resident of the US .

I have to say, Green Machine have been straightforward and helpful when I have asked them questions which is reassuring. I now feel much clearer about what I am dealing with.

Next question, selling these shares, what is the best way of selling them when we want to sell them? Advice would be appreciated. Also what is the usual rate of commission?
Old May 21, 2008, 11:07am   #15

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by marypoppins View Post
Dear Madam,

Hi

This is the reply from my email to Green Machine about restrictions.

The Company’s permission is not required. Reg S shares may be traded at any time to any person (or corporation) who is not a US citizen or resident of the US .

I have to say, Green Machine have been straightforward and helpful when I have asked them questions which is reassuring. I now feel much clearer about what I am dealing with.

Next question, selling these shares, what is the best way of selling them when we want to sell them? Advice would be appreciated. Also what is the usual rate of commission?
This is very correct when it comes to them being sold to you, selling them on is where the fun starts. Contact Green Machine and see what they can advise. Due to them being Reg s shares you may not be able to sell them on until the year is up.

It would seem a good idea to get rid of this investment and put the money into something safer and something that your more sure of. This is typical high risk low return, preferably you want either high risk, high return or low risk, low return depending on your risk appetite and how much you can afford to lose, although I assume they sold these to you under the title of low risk high return.
Lee Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2008, 11:54am   #16

9 Posts
Joined May 2008
marypoppins started this thread Hi Lee

The year's restriction is now up. We have been contacted by Joseph Clementine from EIG? who is giving us regular advise about selling these shares. Yesterday he said EIG is transferring portfolios to another firm as they are not in a good trading position. He has quoted 5% commission to sell.

I have to say, as we have nothing in writing to say he is legitimate I would appreciate questions I should ask him and what verification I should ask him to send before dealing with him, if ever.

I wil contact the Green Machine for advise on selling
Old May 21, 2008, 12:33pm   #17

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Hi Lee

The year's restriction is now up. We have been contacted by Joseph Clementine from EIG? who is giving us regular advise about selling these shares. Yesterday he said EIG is transferring portfolios to another firm as they are not in a good trading position. He has quoted 5% commission to sell.

I have to say, as we have nothing in writing to say he is legitimate I would appreciate questions I should ask him and what verification I should ask him to send before dealing with him, if ever.

O.k, we're gonna have to get slightly real here:

Joseph Clementine from EIG have claimed to have taken over Anderson McCormack who we've already been warned about.
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Re...son_4aug06.pdf
There is no credible (if any) information on this guy from this firm. Also they contacted you, not the other way round.
If the certificate is dated June 16 2007 then the year is clearly not up.
Lee Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2008, 1:52pm   #18

Joined Jan 2006
Agreed - this whole thread has scam written all over it.

I quite agree that the share certificate is genuine - but it's my belief that those shares are virtually worthless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend,
inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- G Marx.
Hoggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2008, 12:02pm   #19
Joined May 2008
Quote:
Hi Lee

Hi, did you have any luck with green maCHINE????
I have also purchased s reg shares in this company and the year is now up. Did you have any luck with them. I get regular emails from Green machine and they appear to be doing all they can to get listed on a european stock exchange, is this your view? Not sure if this is just an elaboration of the original scam or if the company are genuine in their efforts? Anyone ant ideas or thoughts on this?
sheree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2008, 2:07pm   #20

9 Posts
Joined May 2008
Smile Green Machine

marypoppins started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheree View Post
Hi, did you have any luck with green maCHINE????
I have also purchased s reg shares in this company and the year is now up. Did you have any luck with them. I get regular emails from Green machine and they appear to be doing all they can to get listed on a european stock exchange, is this your view? Not sure if this is just an elaboration of the original scam or if the company are genuine in their efforts? Anyone ant ideas or thoughts on this?
Hi Sheree

Green Machine replied to me about the shares and, quite rightly if you think about it, they said they could not advise me on the shares only that we were free to sell to anyone outside the USA. We can only trust that this is a long term investment. I have looked into everything I can find on this company and hope my instinct that we will at least get our money back, albeit in the future, is right. I think their emails are genuine. I know people will think I am deluded but I am optimistic.

Regards

MaryPoppins