40-100 pips aday trading system

This is a discussion on 40-100 pips aday trading system within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by JTrader Jim, the silence is deafening. I am skeptical about your reason for posting your (sketchy) free ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 13, 2007, 5:57pm   #29
Joined Aug 2007
jim123 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTrader View Post
Jim, the silence is deafening.

I am skeptical about your reason for posting your (sketchy) free system. The skeptic in me says that your OP was possibly intended -

A) To draw attention to the BBP website.
B) To suck payers into your skype chatroom in search of a clearer explanation, by creating confusion due to the sketchyness of the explanation offered for free.

Go on Jim, make my day, prove me wrong, and post some solid clear-cut screenshots of winning and losing trades, with inserted text explantions of them.
Otherwise do us all a favour, stop wasting our time, and stop posing as little helpful red riding hood, if you're really the big bad wolf!

Again, my apologies if i have misinterpretted things, this is just my theory based on the available evidence. As i can't see how the $59 skype fees will make you rich any time soon, unless you pull 100 in at a time that is.

While-ever things are this skechy, i'll remain a skeptic.

PS. I've actually lost interest in this system idea, as it is plain to see (to me) that it isn't so strong.

If you would have taken the time to go to baby pips an ask any one of the people using the Free system on thet hread you will see lots of people making money . and yes my darwing and scetches are not good iam good at trading not computers and yes a charge a very small fee one off for giving my time 10 hrs aday 5 days a week helping others to trade better and yes your right you are a very skepical person but at least take the time to find out before you condem.and you are right it wont make me rich thats why i charge what i do i dont do it for the money i trade to make money if you dont understand the system fine go to babypips read it 10 times take a demo practice you dont have to trade live people are weclome to trade free for then selfs.

Some people are never happy

best regards
JIM

PS IF YOU HAVE LOST INTREST STOP MOANING GET ON WITH YOUR OWN SYSTEM

Last edited by jim123; Aug 13, 2007 at 6:06pm.
jim123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2007, 6:13pm   #30
Joined Jul 2003
Jim, regardless of any issues you may have with JTrader’s manner, you haven’t bothered to respond to any of the queries I and any other trader here has asked which doesn’t bode well for your credentials.

Forgetting my queries, as I suspect most of us already have the answer anyway based on your lack of direct response, the screenshot you posted is bogus – it does not illustrate your stated system’s principles in either entry or exit.

The entry point you indicate is lower than the previous bar. OK so far, 1-2 pips lower [btw which is it – 1 or 2?], but the previous bar was not a Inside Bar and the stochs had only just about begun to flatten at that point – no hook had formed. Your stated exit is “…when stochastic cross in the opposite direction…”. A little ambiguous – do you mean when they cross each other or when they cross the opposite 80/20 line to that which the signal was given? In either interpretation, your exit would have been much sooner (at either 2.0265 at 08:30 or 2.0260 at 10:00) rather than the absolute bottom you indicate on your chart.

To the casual observer you seem to have picked the top and the bottom of a decent move, when in essence your system picked neither. I say this not to discredit you, but to urge others, particularly newer and/or more gullible traders to undertake a more careful analysis of the system you are proposing and what you have illustrated – and to wonder at the gap between them.

If others are making money using your system, you must have cleaned up the entry and exit criteria considerably to those you have presented here.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2007, 6:22pm   #31
Joined Dec 2002
Cool Re: 40-100 pips aday trading system

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim123 View Post
If you would have taken the time to go to baby pips an ask any one of the people using the Free system on thet hread you will see lots of people making money . and yes my darwing and scetches are not good iam good at trading not computers and yes a charge a very small fee one off for giving my time 10 hrs aday 5 days a week helping others to trade better and yes your right you are a very skepical person but at least take the time to find out before you condem.and you are right it wont make me rich thats why i charge what i do i dont do it for the money i trade to make money if you dont understand the system fine go to babypips read it 10 times take a demo practice you dont have to trade live people are weclome to trade free for then selfs.

Some people are never happy

best regards
JIM

PS IF YOU HAVE LOST INTREST STOP MOANING GET ON WITH YOUR OWN SYSTEM
Apologies if i have been short manored with you jim, i do get slightly inpatient sometimes and choose to cut to the chase.........and therefore my posts can sound a bit short, but i just hate wasting time........

Have you thought of it this way -

If you had gone to the trouble to post some half decent screenshots, then you wouldn't need to teach/charge to teach anyone on skype, as they'd have a clear understanding of how the system works anyway

You may ask, well whats in it for me, in showing everyone how my 40-100 pips per day system works, for free
And yes, you have a point, why give away something good for free, when you can just trade it yourself?
This brings us back full circle - i.e. The notion of a free system, when really, followers need to enter your skype chat room in order to gain a full understanding of how it works.

None of it adds up........

Thanks.

Last edited by JTrader; Aug 13, 2007 at 6:30pm.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2007, 6:24pm   #32
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBramble View Post
Jim, regardless of any issues you may have with JTrader’s manner, you haven’t bothered to respond to any of the queries I and any other trader here has asked which doesn’t bode well for your credentials.

Forgetting my queries, as I suspect most of us already have the answer anyway based on your lack of direct response, the screenshot you posted is bogus – it does not illustrate your stated system’s principles in either entry or exit.

The entry point you indicate is lower than the previous bar. OK so far, 1-2 pips lower [btw which is it – 1 or 2?], but the previous bar was not a Inside Bar and the stochs had only just about begun to flatten at that point – no hook had formed. Your stated exit is “…when stochastic cross in the opposite direction…”. A little ambiguous – do you mean when they cross each other or when they cross the opposite 80/20 line to that which the signal was given? In either interpretation, your exit would have been much sooner (at either 2.0265 at 08:30 or 2.0260 at 10:00) rather than the absolute bottom you indicate on your chart.

To the casual observer you seem to have picked the top and the bottom of a decent move, when in essence your system picked neither. I say this not to discredit you, but to urge others, particularly newer and/or more gullible traders to undertake a more careful analysis of the system you are proposing and what you have illustrated – and to wonder at the gap between them.

If others are making money using your system, you must have cleaned up the entry and exit criteria considerably to those you have presented here.
Exactly.

A lot of such things rely on gullible readers getting caught up with the hysteria of the title/claims on performance, without checking the small-print .
Old Aug 13, 2007, 6:38pm   #33
Joined Aug 2007
jim123 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBramble View Post

Hi Bramble

The point i trade long hours so i dont have a lot of time to responde but you can always email me and i will try to respond on here.

To answer your question 1-2 pips lower or higher than the IB its up to you.
when its a strong down trend the stocks are not so inportant as we use fibs on any retracement to test the levels
it was not a great shot i no it was doen in a rush and it didnt come out like i wanted.
but i dont have a lot of time this is why i did the live trading its quicker and more simple

No this is one of the most simple systems there is and highly effective.for new and old traders and can produce 40-100 pips a day no problem we do it every day dont take my word for it ask around in baby pips newbies and oldies i have a fund manager who all uses the system and are very happy ask them . so its on another forum so what. some people want jam on it.

Here goes when the IB forms look at stocks if its high around the 80 mark crossed or hooked over then take a short when the trigger candle the 3rd candle in the group passes below the IB by 1-2 pips use fibs to look for a possible profit target. if stocks head to the 20 area in a strong trend they could stay there i while does not matter but if they turn and hook up and go back over 20 then look for a new IB.to go long thats the simple styal but i teach diffrent set ups to aviod fake trades. and if you trade on your own 30 min to 1hr time frame is good i use 15 in traning but yes it is a bacis but the idea is very basic and simple but we use fibs and trends lines when the guys are new but its teaching how to use price action.

Hope this helps

Jim
Thanks! The following members like this post: JTrader , LiggerPig
Old Aug 13, 2007, 6:49pm   #34
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim123 View Post
Hi Bramble

The point i trade long hours so i dont have a lot of time to responde but you can always email me and i will try to respond on here.

To answer your question 1-2 pips lower or higher than the IB its up to you.
when its a strong down trend the stocks are not so inportant as we use fibs on any retracement to test the levels
it was not a great shot i no it was doen in a rush and it didnt come out like i wanted.
but i dont have a lot of time this is why i did the live trading its quicker and more simple

No this is one of the most simple systems there is and highly effective.for new and old traders and can produce 40-100 pips a day no problem we do it every day dont take my word for it ask around in baby pips newbies and oldies i have a fund manager who all uses the system and are very happy ask them . so its on another forum so what. some people want jam on it.

Here goes when the IB forms look at stocks if its high around the 80 mark crossed or hooked over then take a short when the trigger candle the 3rd candle in the group passes below the IB by 1-2 pips use fibs to look for a possible profit target. if stocks head to the 20 area in a strong trend they could stay there i while does not matter but if they turn and hook up and go back over 20 then look for a new IB.to go long thats the simple styal but i teach diffrent set ups to aviod fake trades. and if you trade on your own 30 min to 1hr time frame is good i use 15 in traning but yes it is a bacis but the idea is very basic and simple but we use fibs and trends lines when the guys are new but its teaching how to use price action.

Hope this helps

Jim
Oh, you also use fibonnaci levels but how do you use them exactly

This "system" sounds far from "simple" as i can see it .

Last edited by JTrader; Aug 14, 2007 at 9:15am.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 6:52pm   #35
Joined Aug 2007
jim123 started this thread Hi
its explained very well in baby pips with a lot a screen shots but new people need more than that they need guidance and they kept asking the same questions and it was people like that who asked me to do it live not the other way round they wanted it so i did it they seem very happy with the result

BUT LIKE I SAID ITS UP TO YOU TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

jAMES
Thanks! The following members like this post: JTrader