RWSL Marketex System

This is a discussion on RWSL Marketex System within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by steveo98786 Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 21, 2018, 4:08pm   #16

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo98786 View Post
Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band wagon without quite clearly doing any actual decent research and possibly damaging a very good company's reputation. I've been using the rwsl software a while now and while i was concerened of the price i can safely say it is well worth the money. The price i paid was £5000 upfront and £5000 when theyve made me a net profit of 30k inside 2 years, if they don't do this the second 5k is scraped. Although the initial outlay is a lot your not just paying for the software but for the incredible support team that you are given for the next two years, they are available all the time and i touch base every 3 or 4 days. So far my returns are ridiculously good and even with the bad last two weeks in the market am still well up from when i started. They have no control of your money all my trades are done through barclays i use there software to help choose what trades i want and so far its highly accurate. Please research more before jumoing on the scam hunt as i can 100% say this is not
Yah, right, give e a break, first comment to shill...

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2018, 8:15pm   #17

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
RWSL Marketex Scam or not?

I have been contacted by this company offering me there product at an introductory rate of £4950 upfront and then a further £4950 once I have achieved a profit of £30k within 12 months.

I have never dipped my toe into the trading market so am very aprehesive and just wondered if anybody is already using it and if their projected profits of 10% month on month are accurate especially with the volatile market as it currently appears?

Any advice/support would be much appreciated as I am not in a position to lose £4950
B14COW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2018, 8:25pm   #18

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band wagon without quite clearly doing any actual decent research and possibly damaging a very good company's reputation. I've been using the rwsl software a while now and while i was concerened of the price i can safely say it is well worth the money. The price i paid was £5000 upfront and £5000 when theyve made me a net profit of 30k inside 2 years, if they don't do this the second 5k is scraped. Although the initial outlay is a lot your not just paying for the software but for the incredible support team that you are given for the next two years, they are available all the time and i touch base every 3 or 4 days. So far my returns are ridiculously good and even with the bad last two weeks in the market am still well up from when i started. They have no control of your money all my trades are done through barclays i use there software to help choose what trades i want and so far its highly accurate. Please research more before jumoing on the scam hunt as i can 100% say this is not

Sounds just the sort of answer RWSL would give to defend themselves against some possibly very accurate posts. I always say that if the system is as good as you are making out, why are they having to pay a marketing agency to find them prospective customers. Surely their existing customer base would be able to introduce a further 10-20 individuals themselves off the back of their positive experiences.
B14COW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2018, 5:25pm   #19

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
the final word

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/1...nies-wiped-out

This above should tell you all you need to know. Quite a clever scam created over a number of years with established accounts 'verifying' the validity so those googling now feel re-assured. DONT TOUCH IT
ITSASCAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2018, 1:27pm   #20

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Has anyone else tried this software?
tomtom1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2018, 2:31pm   #21

8 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
No Refund

Tnkerman started this thread
Quote:
So what happened to the promised refund Steve. So it seems it was a scam afterall
Tnkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2018, 10:08pm   #22

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Tnkerman so have you tried to contact them for refund? I cannot seem to get in touch with them, I too have paid half. I asked for refund a couple of months ago and they evaded by telling me to do some more trades and see how it goes....
I feel so stupid falling for such a scam. I have tried to find the company behind it but to no avail.
Are you trying to get your money back in any way?
Old Sep 6, 2018, 10:16pm   #23

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Did you try any thing to get your money back? I too have fallen for this and the company is now gone!
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:41am   #24

8 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Tnkerman started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom1122 View Post
Did you try any thing to get your money back? I too have fallen for this and the company is now gone!
I think the only way to get some money back is to take the director to the small claims court. Maybe we should liaise in this and both take him to court. My email address is colin.howes@sgtl.co.uk
Tnkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lock,Stock
Old Sep 7, 2018, 7:18pm   #25

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Yes I have instructed a tracer company to try and find who is behind this scam. I will keep you updated to see if we can move forward.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lock,Stock
Old Sep 13, 2018, 4:28pm   #26

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom1122 View Post
So I have have fallen fowl of this as well. Money back is a load of tripe and now can’t xontact the company. Have you guys made any way forward?

Looks like all websites relating to it have been pulled, including one about an award received. The emails are not being answered and phone number number is not in use anymore.

In my opinion I’ve been shafted but any help or assistance would be great.
Powerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 8:38am   #27

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Hi guys - me too - all went OK for first six months - seemed legit although I was only break even or just under on investment - I'm guessing people were starting to ask for their money back and/or new business dried up and then no answering of emails and the phone line disappeared about 3 weeks ago - the penny dropped. Happy to be part of any planned action against them - nothing to lose. Stupid mistake to make but it all looked good at first!!
Ambience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 9:19pm   #28

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Good evening all, I too have fallen foul of this scam. Do feel foolish I have to say as I have always lived my life by the mantra ‘if it seems too good to be true - it is’
I am fully prepared to help by any means, fair or foul, to trace at least one of the individuals responsible for this, to have a chat about the £6500 they have caused me to lose.
Tried to email you a few days ago Clive, I have closed my X-O trading account and hope to have the balance transferred back to the safety of my bank.
Not overly computer savvy but if I can be of assistance or if anyone can assist me that would be fab.
Lock,Stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 9:23pm   #29

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
As a side note, could the administration provide us with the details of the one person ‘Steveo98786’ as he obviously has a connection with RWSL due to the fact he was the only person to defend what was a scam.
Lock,Stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2018, 12:11am   #30

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Hi guys I have managed to trace the company back to Ravenwing systems, the director is Jerome roy green. I have sent formal letter of complaint, but tbh not expecting a reply. Spoke to trading standards and they couldnt really help. So if anyone that has Ideas I'd be happy to take part.