RWSL Marketex System

This is a discussion on RWSL Marketex System within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Thanks guys. I think I have been an idiot. I cannot believe I did not go onto this form and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 6, 2018, 12:38pm   #9

6 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Tnkerman started this thread Thanks guys. I think I have been an idiot. I cannot believe I did not go onto this form and ask about RWSL before parting with any money
Tnkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2018, 2:06pm   #10

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkerman View Post
consequently the company show no accounts trading results (P+L not share trading).
Here is your biggest red flag!

On the bright side, ask immediately for a full refund and start researching the consumer protection the U.K. government is offering...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2018, 2:28pm   #11

6 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Refund

Tnkerman started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Here is your biggest red flag!

On the bright side, ask immediately for a full refund and start researching the consumer protection the U.K. government is offering...
I have asked for a refund
Old Feb 13, 2018, 2:45pm   #12

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Quote:
I have asked for a refund
Hi Tnkerman,

Just had a phone call from these guys, sounded great. However when I started to dig a bit deeper I started noticing a lot of things that people have mentioned.

I paid a £100 deposit but am now thinking that itís very scammy and Iíd like to ask for a refund. Did you get your money back?
richardashton1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2018, 4:28pm   #13

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Quote:
Hi Richard, so far I have not received a refund and they seem to have gone very quiet since saying I want out. During my research, I gave Trend Signal a call and it sounds like they have a very similar system for much less cost (£3600 + vat instead of £9990) and sound like a far more professional organisation to deal with and pass all the checks that the other guys on here commented about. Again it is a bit of software to track stock and trends to advise when to buy and sell on an over night basis

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. And have you started using the platform at all?

I'm really on the fence about it. Saw it one the following award recently:

http://technethelp.net/winner/RWSL-Marketex-Portal

Which looks legit. And the limited amount I have been able to find in terms of online reviews has been positive, across a number of sources and doesnt look like your standard fake review rubbish.

Thanks for the tip on Trend Signal. Will check that out too.

RIch
richardashton1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2018, 7:05pm   #14

6 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Tnkerman started this thread All has come good on this in the end. It was a very simple piece of software to use although I was only paper trading with it for a few days so didn't really use it in earnest.
Old Yesterday, 11:21am   #15

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Rwsl

Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band wagon without quite clearly doing any actual decent research and possibly damaging a very good company's reputation. I've been using the rwsl software a while now and while i was concerened of the price i can safely say it is well worth the money. The price i paid was £5000 upfront and £5000 when theyve made me a net profit of 30k inside 2 years, if they don't do this the second 5k is scraped. Although the initial outlay is a lot your not just paying for the software but for the incredible support team that you are given for the next two years, they are available all the time and i touch base every 3 or 4 days. So far my returns are ridiculously good and even with the bad last two weeks in the market am still well up from when i started. They have no control of your money all my trades are done through barclays i use there software to help choose what trades i want and so far its highly accurate. Please research more before jumoing on the scam hunt as i can 100% say this is not
steveo98786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 5:08pm   #16

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo98786 View Post
Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band wagon without quite clearly doing any actual decent research and possibly damaging a very good company's reputation. I've been using the rwsl software a while now and while i was concerened of the price i can safely say it is well worth the money. The price i paid was £5000 upfront and £5000 when theyve made me a net profit of 30k inside 2 years, if they don't do this the second 5k is scraped. Although the initial outlay is a lot your not just paying for the software but for the incredible support team that you are given for the next two years, they are available all the time and i touch base every 3 or 4 days. So far my returns are ridiculously good and even with the bad last two weeks in the market am still well up from when i started. They have no control of your money all my trades are done through barclays i use there software to help choose what trades i want and so far its highly accurate. Please research more before jumoing on the scam hunt as i can 100% say this is not
Yah, right, give e a break, first comment to shill...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote