RWSL Marketex System

This is a discussion on RWSL Marketex System within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by steveo98786 Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 21, 2018, 4:08pm   #16

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo98786 View Post
Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band wagon without quite clearly doing any actual decent research and possibly damaging a very good company's reputation. I've been using the rwsl software a while now and while i was concerened of the price i can safely say it is well worth the money. The price i paid was £5000 upfront and £5000 when theyve made me a net profit of 30k inside 2 years, if they don't do this the second 5k is scraped. Although the initial outlay is a lot your not just paying for the software but for the incredible support team that you are given for the next two years, they are available all the time and i touch base every 3 or 4 days. So far my returns are ridiculously good and even with the bad last two weeks in the market am still well up from when i started. They have no control of your money all my trades are done through barclays i use there software to help choose what trades i want and so far its highly accurate. Please research more before jumoing on the scam hunt as i can 100% say this is not
Yah, right, give e a break, first comment to shill...

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2018, 8:15pm   #17

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
RWSL Marketex Scam or not?

I have been contacted by this company offering me there product at an introductory rate of £4950 upfront and then a further £4950 once I have achieved a profit of £30k within 12 months.

I have never dipped my toe into the trading market so am very aprehesive and just wondered if anybody is already using it and if their projected profits of 10% month on month are accurate especially with the volatile market as it currently appears?

Any advice/support would be much appreciated as I am not in a position to lose £4950
B14COW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2018, 8:25pm   #18

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo98786 View Post
Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band wagon without quite clearly doing any actual decent research and possibly damaging a very good company's reputation. I've been using the rwsl software a while now and while i was concerened of the price i can safely say it is well worth the money. The price i paid was £5000 upfront and £5000 when theyve made me a net profit of 30k inside 2 years, if they don't do this the second 5k is scraped. Although the initial outlay is a lot your not just paying for the software but for the incredible support team that you are given for the next two years, they are available all the time and i touch base every 3 or 4 days. So far my returns are ridiculously good and even with the bad last two weeks in the market am still well up from when i started. They have no control of your money all my trades are done through barclays i use there software to help choose what trades i want and so far its highly accurate. Please research more before jumoing on the scam hunt as i can 100% say this is not

Sounds just the sort of answer RWSL would give to defend themselves against some possibly very accurate posts. I always say that if the system is as good as you are making out, why are they having to pay a marketing agency to find them prospective customers. Surely their existing customer base would be able to introduce a further 10-20 individuals themselves off the back of their positive experiences.
B14COW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2018, 5:25pm   #19

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
the final word

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/1...nies-wiped-out

This above should tell you all you need to know. Quite a clever scam created over a number of years with established accounts 'verifying' the validity so those googling now feel re-assured. DONT TOUCH IT
ITSASCAM is offline   Reply With Quote