Forex Course

This is a discussion on Forex Course within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by getset How did you find this photo on pxhere.com I'd say the odds are very high that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 25, 2018, 7:48am   #9

Joined May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by getset View Post
How did you find this photo on pxhere.com
I'd say the odds are very high that you're in fact a shill for this "business".

...given that the 'future algo trading' website is all of a sudden offline pending an urgent re-design with slightly less fake material

Good luck with that Dale
f2calv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2018, 9:18pm   #10

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2calv View Post
I'd say the odds are very high that you're in fact a shill for this "business".

...given that the 'future algo trading' website is all of a sudden offline pending an urgent re-design with slightly less fake material

Good luck with that Dale
Great catch!

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: f2calv