Microcap Millionaires. Matt Morris

This is a discussion on Microcap Millionaires. Matt Morris within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi there everyone, I'm new to stock trading and do not wish to get scammed like I did when I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 21, 2018, 7:23am   #1

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Microcap Millionaires. Matt Morris

Hi there everyone, I'm new to stock trading and do not wish to get scammed like I did when I was spreadbetting. Seen microcap millionaires site and I just wondered if anyone else had any experience with this guy and his stock picks. Cheers...
maxpesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2018, 2:43pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpesh View Post
Hi there everyone, I'm new to stock trading and do not wish to get scammed like I did when I was spreadbetting. Seen microcap millionaires site and I just wondered if anyone else had any experience with this guy and his stock picks. Cheers...
Looking into the website, 99% you'll be scammed... No verified track record says it all... I bet his guy cannot trade and is selling the dream to gullible newbies...

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2018, 4:29pm   #3

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
maxpesh started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Looking into the website, 99% you'll be scammed... No verified track record says it all... I bet his guy cannot trade and is selling the dream to gullible newbies...
Thank you . I have been everywhere and I cannot find anything on YouTube or any other sites that has anything negative to say about him ?
Old Jan 21, 2018, 6:33pm   #4
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
in what way did you get scammed while spreadbetting?

I know as much about penny stock picking as this gal:

Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2018, 5:30am   #5

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
maxpesh started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post

I went along with the Chris Chillingworth Spreadbet beginner course, and used his ten minute chart for trading, followed all the rules without emotion and wiped out my albeit small account, but proved beyond a shadow of doubt that he is another one full of BS !
Old Jan 22, 2018, 5:49am   #6

Joined May 2014
Quote:
I went along with the Chris Chillingworth Spreadbet beginner course, and used his ten minute chart for trading, followed all the rules without emotion and wiped out my albeit small account, but proved beyond a shadow of doubt that he is another one full of BS !
Followed him on Twitter for laughs for a while, he never posted losing trades, and trading part-time from his bedroom doesn't inspire confidence.

And his fawning interview with Vince Stanzione (on YouTube somewhere) ...made me want to hurl.

Avoid any/all "educators".

Just remember "Those who can't do, teach!"

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
f2calv is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Oscar Reed , Quantt
Old Jan 22, 2018, 3:08pm   #7

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2calv View Post
Avoid any/all "educators".

Just remember "Those who can't do, teach!"
This pretty much sums it up!

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2018, 8:14am   #8
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Mr Chillingworth seems ok, I had not heard of him before, i see he gives some good free information and insight on you tube and I'm sure his course gives some ideas and methods of trading. However I think you were looking for the holy grail system that you could basically copy, without much prior knowledge, skill and experience which doesn't come so easy i'm afraid. To call him a bs scam is inaccurate because i don't think he claims everyone is guaranteed to make money from his system.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 9:15am   #9
Joined Feb 2002
Microcap trading is going to involve colossal spreads, unpredictable price swings, difficulty getting in due to illiquidity, difficulty getting out (even more serious) due to illiquidity, blocking of online orders of any significant volume forcing you into phone trading with higher costs and possibilities of being trapped in a position, massive slippage on order execution prices, susceptibility to ramping or deliberate pump-and-dump, wild price moves on forum gossip (or lies), inadequate information on company fundamentals, restricted leverage on trades, etc. etc. etc.

Yet its an easy sell because all the promoter needs is to select the one lucky subscriber out of the 5000 losers and have this winner say, quite truthfully, "I subscribed to the XYZ newsletter and I made 589% in one morning on one of their tips".

The difficulties and risks are colossal, the probability of success is tiny.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Kaeso
Old Jan 26, 2018, 3:47pm   #10
Joined May 2013
Chris Chillingworth is a system hopper.

He contradicts himself. He keeps talking about following system rules and not changing from one system to another.

The guy is currently trialling a third system because the previous systems he sold to his clients did not work for him.

He keeps creating and marketting new systems.

STAY AWAY from this guy.
wallstreetking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2018, 7:37am   #11
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreetking View Post
Chris Chillingworth is a system hopper.

He contradicts himself. He keeps talking about following system rules and not changing from one system to another.

The guy is currently trialling a third system because the previous systems he sold to his clients did not work for him.

He keeps creating and marketting new systems.
do you have any evidence/proof of this?

Last edited by Kaeso; Jan 27, 2018 at 6:36pm.
Old May 27, 2018, 9:59pm   #12
Joined Feb 2017
Don't buy Chris Chillingworths course as is a heap , the course is simply waffle with the strategy simply 100EMA and 200EMA. Use the 2 EMA's as a channel and enter trade from a 5EMA when crosses out the channel and close when enters. Looks great on trending charts but in real world simply does not work. If part of the facebook group if you say anything you are kicked out straight away. His youtube tapes are also false as anyone can look at a steep chart without any lines or EMA's on and say got in on the top and out at the bottom. He is as was said earlier full of BS as never answers emails unless stating you are looking to buy then he answers , if anything else no chance. Just remember "Those who can't do, teach!"

Gary

Last edited by gtspeed; May 27, 2018 at 10:04pm.
gtspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2018, 8:15pm   #13

5 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
NEVER PAY FOR TRADING ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS.

Everything you need to become a successful trader is available for free on YouTube, in articles, in blog posts, on social media, etc..

What you are missing is TIME, you need to spend months; most likely years trying what works and what doesn't before you start making money, there is no short cut to trading without understanding how to read charts and price action.

No amount of money can accelerate this process.
zdrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2018, 9:24am   #14
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdrux View Post
NEVER PAY FOR TRADING ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS.

Everything you need to become a successful trader is available for free on YouTube, in articles, in blog posts, on social media, etc..

What you are missing is TIME, you need to spend months; most likely years trying what works and what doesn't before you start making money, there is no short cut to trading without understanding how to read charts and price action.

No amount of money can accelerate this process.
agreed .....however if you read the market wizard series of books and many of the trading podcasts below ....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdn...pAkATOiDsPhqcg

most top traders did spend time being mentored in their career.........and most say it was integral to their eventual success

ive had probably 4-5 mentors in my career so far and all have undoubtedly added to my learning and experience ........

so its not 100% all available free online .....

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2018, 9:26am   #15
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post

what a load of baloney - affiliate style media selling

urrrr
N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote