Is anyone experienced with WARRIOR TRADING chatroom?

This is a discussion on Is anyone experienced with WARRIOR TRADING chatroom? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; For me it seems like kind of a scam - just by watching the Youtube-Stuff...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 12, 2017, 1:57pm   #31

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
For me it seems like kind of a scam - just by watching the Youtube-Stuff
korthdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2017, 4:16pm   #32
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by korthdoesit View Post
For me it seems like kind of a scam - just by watching the Youtube-Stuff
I agree about Ross Cameron. Mike's methods are good tho.
iq200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2017, 5:21pm   #33

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
I do disagree with you a bit here... I don't think the victims have to be blamed in a fraud cases like this... Just think about it, the old fellow probably saw a face book or google ad for the WT seminar, signed for the 30 day free access saw how those scammers were "making" $1000 every day and signed for the course all in a good faith, soon realized everything is fishy there and wanted to get his money back...

Those criminals think they are protected by the fine print, but sooner or later the government will go after them, because they are flat out laying and scamming and looking into Ross physique, he'll have a rough time in the US prison system...
Quanntt, you had me laughing so hard. Ross deserves everything bad that shall come his way. That slimy reptilian ****! Its sad to say the least how easily these poor people are getting duped by his marketing gimmick. Reading those fake trustpilot reviews makes me fume when thinking how people are placing faith in his despicable and nonexistent "trading strategy". Hope they throw the book at him
sublimer is offline   Reply With Quote