ASK ME ANYTHING: Hoping to Help!

This is a discussion on ASK ME ANYTHING: Hoping to Help! within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I've been looking for a McNicholl ma cross indicator signal for MT4 platform without success. Does anyone have such an ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 9, 2017, 4:52pm   #105

Joined Nov 2005
I've been looking for a McNicholl ma cross indicator signal for MT4 platform without success.
Does anyone have such an indicator?
Thank you.
George
2George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2017, 4:50pm   #106

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Guaranteed Stop Entry, Market Open Order & Market Limit Order

Hi, thanks for the offer of help. Do you know any brokers that offer Guaranteed Stop Entry, Market Open Order or Market Limit Orders and are appropriate for new traders in the UK.

Basically I like to trade the market opening but any success so far is stunted by slippage.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to put a Stop Entry Order on whilst the market is closed and get that price.

For example:
I placed a Stop Entry Order to sell GBP/USD at 1.2178 yesterday (whilst the market was closed). The 'on-screen' or closing price was 1.2181. My order didn't execute until it was already at 1.1985. I therefore missed any profit as it bounced into my trailing stop/loss.

Thanks in advance for any insight.
ddoopp is offline   Reply With Quote