difference between Binary & forex trading

This is a discussion on difference between Binary & forex trading within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; what is more comfortable binary or forex?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 25, 2016, 8:44pm   #17

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
what is more comfortable binary or forex?
Sicilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2017, 6:09pm   #18

6 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
I don't know how a binary brokers earn money through, can anyone explain for me about it?
parasite31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2017, 4:02am   #19

Joined Jul 2013
Hello radaway
I think trade binary option is a scam created for beginners, so I advise you to stay at the spreads as you advice the person that you have answered before me, however the forex has many strategy that work and with A good strict money management, you have success that earn money.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2017, 10:54am   #20

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by radaway View Post
I saw some videos on you tube that advocate binary tradings but dealing with currency pairs. so what is the difference between Binary & forex trading.? in forex trading , there are the same currency pairs acting , so where would binary trading come in ?
One is a scam, the other is regulated by the FCA.
maxsfxsignals is offline   Reply With Quote