Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi All members, My name is Pat from Thailand. I am FX newbie. I am interested in FX trading. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 11, 2018, 1:12am   #11341

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Greeting from Thailand

Hi All members,

My name is Pat from Thailand. I am FX newbie. I am interested in FX trading. I would like to learn how to trade FX and become one of the successful trader.

Pls adv and support.

Thank you.

Best rgds,

Pat
dragoneyes007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018, 9:55pm   #11342
Joined Mar 2018
Been swing trading for about 7 years - Been here for awhile but I just registered today.
Mactheriverrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2018, 5:29pm   #11343

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactheriverrat View Post
Been swing trading for about 7 years - Been here for awhile but I just registered today.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2018, 9:17pm   #11344

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Hi everybody, I've been trading for 3 years. Have had some up and downs but overall I have not made the turn yet, hope to learn a lot from this community.
Investorito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2018, 11:51pm   #11345
Joined Sep 2010
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP648 View Post
Hey everyone, just getting into this and looking forward to a new adventure
Welcome aboard, I just joined myself about three weeks ago. Have been reading the articles posted here and some have made a change in my psychology already.
min6485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2018, 6:27pm   #11346

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
My first touch

Hello Everybody,

Thanks to wellcoming me to join to this community.
I am here to know more about the FX Trading Strategy from the all experienced and respectful expert in the field.

I hope obtaining more tips 'n strategy to enable me apply for my trading plan.

Kindly Respects,
twhiediana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2018, 1:50pm   #11347

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Hey guys!

Hi I am new to this forum I am looking to learn more about investing and how to make money investing.
cryptocurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2018, 6:10pm   #11348
Joined Oct 2008
best of luck with your trading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Investorito View Post
Hi everybody, I've been trading for 3 years. Have had some up and downs but overall I have not made the turn yet, hope to learn a lot from this community.
stephen2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Investorito
Old Mar 18, 2018, 7:51pm   #11349

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Investorito View Post
Hello and hope, the forum will help you!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Investorito
Old Mar 18, 2018, 7:51pm   #11350

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptocurious View Post
Hi I am new to this forum I am looking to learn more about investing and how to make money investing.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Old Mar 19, 2018, 11:02am   #11351

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Hii,
This is Celine, newly joined here.
I have been trading last 2 years. I want to get more knowledge about forex trading and also want to share my experience on the trading market.
CelineArina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2018, 3:08am   #11352

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Hi All,
I'm new to the forum. Have been trading forex for a few years with mostly breakeven results. I prefer to trade off the daily chart, but sometimes the 8 hour chart, and will hold positions for several days up to a week or two in rare cases. I prefer mostly technical trading but also will pay attention to the very high level fundamentals. My goal is to become more consistent with spot fx and eventually make the move to trading futures or stocks. Hope to help where I can while learning a thing or two.
eb2568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2018, 10:56am   #11353

5 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am Alice D Shealey and I am here to learn new things and enhance my knowledge.
Alice D Shealey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2018, 4:39pm   #11354

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Hi

I'm Steve... this looks like a great community. I've been in and out of trading for over 10 years now... still learning how to build the $$$ and look forward to knowing some new tricks.
steve4trading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2018, 3:01pm   #11355

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen2003 View Post
best of luck with your trading.
Thanks!
Investorito is offline   Reply With Quote