Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello everyone, I work for a new forex broker launching on 6th Feb. I'm joining in the hope that I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 1, 2017, 7:13pm   #10849

8 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

I work for a new forex broker launching on 6th Feb.

I'm joining in the hope that I can answer some of your forex questions and make a valuable contribution to the community.

No promotional posts, just impartial information, chat and debate about the world of forex. As we don't run a B book our success is based on your success so if I can help in any way, just ask!

Looking forward e-meeting you, reading your posts and talking all things forex.
buzzfxbroker is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2017, 1:44pm   #10850

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Hi all

Hi every one

Wanted to say hello to you all. I have done a lot bit of trading and have enjoyed this time. I seam to stay with stocks I like (and that have been nice to me).

I have join the forum as I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on there trades, good and the ones you learn from (bad trades).

Hope to speak to all of you soon
Dmc321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2017, 4:39pm   #10851

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Mr

hi guys i trade forex and learning at the same time
just wanted to introduce myself
fxtraderforprofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2017, 12:21am   #10852

5 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Hi everyone

I too am new around here.

Not made a single trade yet as I am cramming as much knowledge as I can into my limited brain before I take the plunge.

Having read plenty so far my feeling is that I am better suited, in terms of my mentality, to scalping the Forex market. I am working my way through Bob Volman's Forex Price Action Scalping and it's all making sense (currently)

Looking forward to learning from you guys, picking up some expert advice and, hopefully, in the long term be good enough at trading to be able provide help and advice to others

Nick
Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2017, 2:42pm   #10853

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hello everybody!
My name is Hafiz, I am from Malaysia and it will be 4 years soon since I have started a trading career
Haffizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2017, 4:16pm   #10854

8 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Hi Nick

That's definitely the right way to start: read the hell out the subject, then open a demo account.

Make sure you practice with an amount that reflects your actual capital; if you start off pretending to be a zillionaire it's not going to help your game in a live account. Then demo, demo and demo some more until you've got a tried and tested profitable system in place and you may be ready to take the stabilizers off your bike

Another good tip would be to demo with just one major currency pair, as it gets a bit complicated if you're knee deep in weird pairs with less visible patterns.

Best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Hi everyone

I too am new around here.

Not made a single trade yet as I am cramming as much knowledge as I can into my limited brain before I take the plunge.

Having read plenty so far my feeling is that I am better suited, in terms of my mentality, to scalping the Forex market. I am working my way through Bob Volman's Forex Price Action Scalping and it's all making sense (currently)

Looking forward to learning from you guys, picking up some expert advice and, hopefully, in the long term be good enough at trading to be able provide help and advice to others

Nick
buzzfxbroker is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2017, 6:33pm   #10855

5 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzfxbroker View Post
That's definitely the right way to start: read the hell out the subject, then open a demo account.

Make sure you practice with an amount that reflects your actual capital; if you start off pretending to be a zillionaire it's not going to help your game in a live account. Then demo, demo and demo some more until you've got a tried and tested profitable system in place and you may be ready to take the stabilizers off your bike

Another good tip would be to demo with just one major currency pair, as it gets a bit complicated if you're knee deep in weird pairs with less visible patterns.

Best of luck!
Thanks buzzfxbroker, I appreciate the advice

I've more books on the way and have a couple of weeks off work to throw myself into a demo account once they are read (and will then buy more probably!)

Will keep it simple at first and stick with the EUR/USD
Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2017, 4:30am   #10856

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Greetings everybody, I am Kris and new to Forex Trading, I am looking for a Guide/Mentor who can assist me in being successful in this Trading Platform. I am based in Thailand! Please email me at kcsehgal2088@gmail.com, Regards
Kristhetrader is offline   Reply With Quote