Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi all, my name is fiderma and I am new here. I have done Forex on a medium scale, that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 24, 2017, 7:32pm   #10833
Joined Jan 2017
Hi all, my name is fiderma and I am new here. I have done Forex on a medium scale, that is not to professional terms.
Already I will share a research that is doing that I hope will serve to sharpen the eye as far as websites about Forex.
fouclycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2017, 3:06pm   #10834

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
hi

hi I'm joel, interested in learning about trading,is it still a profitable venture?
tembeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2017, 5:00pm   #10835

Joined Mar 2004
Only for some.
Pat494 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2017, 5:17pm   #10836
Joined Feb 2002
Hi joel - I might be reading a little bit too much into your post but you say STILL profitable.

Now and then the media run stories about whizz kid traders who've got a Ferrari and made 10 mill from their back bedroom while at college but they're usually talking about daytraders. Just to be sure (sorry if you're already aware), there are more types of trading than daytrading, which is anyway the hardest place to start.

But overall, with a consistent method and the discipline to follow it, trading is totally viable.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2017, 5:25pm   #10837

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hi all. I'm Mark, from the UK. Recently signed up here. Traditionally buy and hold stocks, but am now semi-retired with a bit of cash to play with. Taking my time to learn about more modern forms of trading. Any tips or suggestions, feel free to sling em my way!
MarkSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2017, 1:59am   #10838

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hi everyone!!
Iīm a Futures Trader and I love my job!!

I think that the most beauty thing about trading is this: a lot of people canīt make money but if you look into the winners circle you will see that everybody are doing a diferent thing haha.

So certainly there is not only one way to be profitable.
Christian.
christianuy is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2017, 3:17pm   #10839

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2016
Hi Sharky
Hi everybody

I'm a kind of future trader and newbie here.
I don't really know if I could define myself a trader, as I'm not very able to find profit in trade in a good manner: till today, I had more losing than winning trades (even if I'm operating on sym.).
I'm actually an employer and spend only 3/4 hours a day trying to do my best.
I'm searching for the "Holy Grail" in trading and, seriously, this seems to be a good place to learn.

Have a nice day everybody
Jaybaps1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2017, 12:03am   #10840

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hi folks ,
Ive been trading for nearly 10 months and really enjoy it. My problem is im successful with a demo account but develop the jitterbugs with a live account any tips ?
Bitch of wall st is offline   Reply With Quote