Guaranteed Stops

This is a discussion on Guaranteed Stops within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi everyone I spread bet via IG . Due to a busy day schedule - as now retired - wanted ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 21, 2016, 1:25pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Guaranteed Stops

Hi everyone

I spread bet via IG . Due to a busy day schedule - as now retired - wanted to switch to a ' set and forget ' style of trading . Don't want to spend time gazing at screens !
I am asking if you know of any spread bet platform that would allow me to trade using a 100 point guaranteed stop loss ? Via IG they want a % stop which for me is quite high . Your assistance appreciated . Thank you.

kind regards,

Anil.
Kingsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2016, 1:42pm   #2

Joined Sep 2014
stick to a good company mate.You pay for what you get.do your positions auto roll or are they cancelled at the end of the day.if you had a 1 point long on the dow for £1 per point and your g stop was 100 away what do ig want?
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2016, 9:26pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Guaranteed Stops

Kingsbury started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by itspossible View Post
stick to a good company mate.You pay for what you get.do your positions auto roll or are they cancelled at the end of the day.if you had a 1 point long on the dow for £1 per point and your g stop was 100 away what do ig want?
Hi,

IG want 1% as guaranteed stop.On Forex its 10% .

kind regards,

Anil.
Kingsbury is offline   Reply With Quote