Smart Technology Inc

This is a discussion on Smart Technology Inc within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Raggyman, I'm just curious... Did the guy ever get back to you? FF...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 29, 2007, 11:34am   #61

Joined Sep 2005
Hi Raggyman,
I'm just curious... Did the guy ever get back to you?
FF
FergusonsFollies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2007, 12:36am   #62
Joined May 2007
For those who get cold called by brokers offering easy profits you may want to watch this and then decide if listening to them is still a good idea.

http://www.amazon.com/Boiler-Room-Gi...1105086&sr=1-1
Axler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2007, 1:13am   #63

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by FergusonsFollies View Post
Hi Raggyman,
I'm just curious... Did the guy ever get back to you?
FF
Nah, suspect that he wasn't onto a sucker, and I would have made him work for his scam, but obviously lots of other easier people to scam. I just find it funny that they would reuse the same old one.. Good thing is the internet is a wealth of knowledge.

Could tell that smart techlogies inc site was a scam. Very dodgy put together. That is also where www.archive.org comes to it's own.
Raggyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2007, 1:57pm   #64

Joined Sep 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axler View Post
For those who get cold called by brokers offering easy profits you may want to watch this and then decide if listening to them is still a good idea.

http://www.amazon.com/Boiler-Room-Gi...1105086&sr=1-1
Great film, perhaps even greater warning. It's a pity it's not only fiction...
FF
FergusonsFollies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2007, 7:54pm   #65

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Exclamation Smart Technology Inc

All,
Just signed up to post this message.
Look for Birchfield Consultants www.birchfieldconsultants.com. They contacted me out of the blue last week offering shares in Smart Technology Inc at $5.50 per share that were to go public on the 15th November, listing for $8.00. Apparantly they have contracts for the US military for soldier tracking.
Birchfield Consultants give a Swiss address but the fax number on the Stock Purchase Agreement is in France. I have both Swiss and English phone numbers.

The contact was a Bobby Kennedy who suggested that I check out ATI Petrolium as this was the last scheme where money was made.

It was all quite plausible other than the cold call and the read script. Both websites look ok to me. Lucky we found this board.
tazzieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2007, 8:06pm   #66

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Exclamation Smart Technology Inc

All,
Especially signed in to report a transformation.

Check out or watch out for Birchfield Consultants www.birchfieldconsultants.com and their rep Bobby Kennedy who rang me out of the blue selling shares in Smart Technology Inc for £5.50 listing on the 15th Nov for £8.00. Apparantely they have just won a contract to supply the US military with soldier tracking systems.

He said to check out ATI Petrolium who they had advised customers to buy recently and had made good money.

I have received the contract info. The company is located in Switzerland but the phone numbers are UK or Swiss based but the fax number on the stock purchase agreement is France. The money is to be wired to the Bank of America in Kingston NY.
It all sounded plausible except for the cold call, read script and his name. I'm glad I've found this board.

If anyone is interested I can post the electronic documents pertaining to the above for perusal.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 8:31pm   #67

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Smart Technology Inc

What the hell,
See attached documents.
Someone who knows more about this than me can critique them. Obviously I have removed my contact details.

I think you can probably work out who smart boy is now...
Attached Files
File Type: doc SMART STOCK PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND INVESTMENT REPRESENTATION LETTER.doc (42.5 KB, 997 views)
File Type: doc SAMRTBANKOFAMERICA$$1.doc (24.0 KB, 121 views)
File Type: doc SMART INVOICE BIRCHFIELD.doc (39.0 KB, 191 views)
File Type: doc SMART LETTER BIRCHFIELD.doc (23.5 KB, 181 views)
Old Oct 23, 2007, 11:48pm   #68

Joined Jun 2005
Its Reg S stock which cant be sold to Americans and which says you cant sell for atleast 2 years from the finish of this placement. In other words your getting spanked by a US derived version of a spank shop. Boiler room it is............

Consider youself lucky.........

Get them to call you and keep bullsh*tting whoever calls you that you want to buy £200,000 worth as you heard the company is going to do well........

Wind em up as they'll be counting their commission..........

And as somebody else pointed out to me on T2W.

THE WISEST MAN LEARNS BY HIS AND OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES...................

Is diarrhoea hereditory or does it just run in your genes
gedward3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2007, 10:42am   #69

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Well, that is pretty interesting...
Things to note.. On the smart letter birchfield document, they just have www.smarttechnology.com instead of www.smarttechnologyinc.com...

It is pretty funny though... obviously there must be some suckers out there, otherwise they wouldn't be bothering.

The author of one of the documents also comes up as D Wenlock..
Raggyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2007, 2:45pm   #70

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Smarts

Told the guy that in order to foster trust in our relationship I'd sit this one out and should it make money invest in their next hot tip.

I suspect he knows about this forum through...

eh smartboy?