Smart Technology Inc

This is a discussion on Smart Technology Inc within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Thanks for your reply ArrEnn, I had already decided not to do the deal as GS Holdings is not registered ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 29, 2008, 12:23pm   #91

3 Posts
Joined May 2008
Thanks for your reply ArrEnn, I had already decided not to do the deal as GS Holdings is not registered with the SEC. GS Holdings said they would only do a deal if I put some money in upfront, which sounded fishy any way.
DPETTITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2008, 11:33pm   #92

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
certainly sounds dodgy to me
Waterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2008, 11:54pm   #93

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
In regards to the whole mallarky lets hope as with ATI petroleum which i have been seen posted here as being a disaster and would never float however it did actually list on the euronext and spiked considerably that the same goes for Irisio/STI

I have also contacted STI in the US and spoken with investor relations, cant remember his name but he told me that they have been trying to get on an exchange for a while, he told me that the regulations and costs etc to launch on the Amex were to great to consider and they are now seeking a listing on the Euronext exchange, he informed me of a meeting with the exchange on June 6th, maybe worth checking out with the exchange if they will divulge the info. I then contacted the French Number on the Irisio website, i spoke at length with a Carlos who told me that maybe by the end of this year they will launch however it was not likely as shareholders would loose too much money ??? (not sure what he meant there). He told me that they currenlty have about 8,000 accounts and are looking for at keast 12,000 before they will launch. He said they have been investing heavily into Middle Eastern and African markets as 90% of their clientel is French based. They hope to achieve this by early next year if not the end of this year, anyway at least i got through to someone, i hope for all who have invested over the years that all of us are wrong and infact someone makes some money here if not get back a part of their investments
Waterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2010, 4:47pm   #94

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2010
Re: Smart Technology Inc

Hi, all you knowledgeable people. Can anyone offer me advice. I decided to approach Dr Paul Morjanoff, Managing Director,Financial Recovery and Consulting Services Pty Ltd, regarding my investment in Smart Technology Inc. He says he will pursue the possibility of a refund, not too promising though, but I must make a contribution to a general fund, my contribution being $4000. Can anyone tell me if this is just another scam? Sounds like it.
Terry Chancellor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2010, 5:04pm   #95
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Chancellor View Post
Hi, all you knowledgeable people. Can anyone offer me advice. I decided to approach Dr Paul Morjanoff, Managing Director,Financial Recovery and Consulting Services Pty Ltd, regarding my investment in Smart Technology Inc. He says he will pursue the possibility of a refund, not too promising though, but I must make a contribution to a general fund, my contribution being $4000. Can anyone tell me if this is just another scam? Sounds like it.
It is an advance fee scam for sure. Read the boiler room thread here on T2W and you will many many such stories of companies offering to sell, de-restrict or exchange worthless shares.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2010, 10:28am   #96

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
It is an advance fee scam for sure. Read the boiler room thread here on T2W and you will many many such stories of companies offering to sell, de-restrict or exchange worthless shares.
How do I get onto the boiler room thread?
Terry Chancellor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2010, 10:38am   #97
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Chancellor View Post
How do I get onto the boiler room thread?
Search for the word 'boiler' in the search field, it's not really that difficult to work out
Old Feb 12, 2010, 6:30pm   #98
Joined Oct 2006

The following from the FSA describes the second stage of the boiler room scam, I believe this is what you are being approached for now, albeit with a slightly different excuse.

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/Pages/Library/...2003/056.shtml
Old Apr 19, 2011, 8:14am   #99

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2011

any budy guide me, i already send them money and they send me the certificate but, i cannot find them in the share market.
give me you feedbacke below email:

naamir@gmail.com
naamir is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2012, 12:11pm   #100

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

Quote:
It has been a while since your posting (which I only saw not) but could I ask if since you heard anything more regarding reliability of Paul Morjanoff of Financial Recovery and Consulting Services Pty Ltd ?
charlie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2014, 5:05am   #101

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
We have no problem with anyone who wants to verify FRCS's legitimacy and they are encouraged to ask as many questions as they wish about our work. Some of our best and most supportive clients were once very suspicious of us but later became 100% convinced that we are legitimate. It is also common that fraudsters intentionally demoralize their victims – convincing them that it would be hopeless to seek justice. They typically plan the fraud and its concealment with that in mind.

Advanced fee fraudsters contact most former boiler room customers. However, our clients soon learn that we are very different. Fraudsters give up on clients who make serious inquiries, since they are completely phoney and will not survive investigation. See our website for more details: http://www.fracos.com/advanced_fee_fraud One client was contacted by fraudsters and told them that he was represented by us. The fraudster immediately hung up – at least they know we are genuine.

We have had several articles published in the media about our work which mention me by name (especially in Swedish, Danish and Finnish – available on request), e.g. in the highly reputable UK Guardian:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...ng-shares-scam
Credit Suisse caught up in $400m shares scam
Please contact me through our website for as much verification as you wish:
http://www.fracos.com/register_contact
Paul Morjanoff.
FRCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2014, 5:08am   #102

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Hello. Please contact me at http://www.fracos.com/register_contact
and I will provide you with as much confirmation that we are genuine as you wish.
See also my post above.
Paul Morjanoff at FRCS.

Last edited by FRCS; Jan 7, 2014 at 5:09am.
FRCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2014, 5:21pm   #103

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Ive being trading and following the tips on hotstocktips.co.uk. I have done well so far. They are tipping Lloyds Banking group and Thomas Cook Group and are quite heavily long the Nikkei. The Guy s 60K long at the Moment the Nikkie and short the yen vs dollar. He has just gone 40k long Lloyds today. You can see his peformance on the site. Does anyone else follow this site?
tipper73 is offline   Reply With Quote