Smart Technology Inc

This is a discussion on Smart Technology Inc within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Fair Comment! FF...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 10, 2007, 3:08pm   #49

Joined Sep 2005
Fair Comment!

FF
FergusonsFollies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2007, 3:14am   #50
Joined Dec 2005
What do you think My 2 cents ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedward3 View Post
SMARTBOY you may as well wave goodbye to your 100k. I dont think you will be doing as i doubt you have put anything in at all. If you have you deserve to lose the lot as anybody who buys over the phone to the tune of that amount needs to see a shrink or at least be sectioned. As for anyone else just pick up the daily paper and send off for one of the jobs entitled BROKERS REQUIRED ABROAD or LAND SALES ABROAD. Do the phone interview, get the job, take the free flight, work for two weeks in one of the offices whilst making sure you have a good p*ss up, make your excuses and get your flight home. Instead of investing the money first do the above and save yourself the hassle of getting ripped off. If you really wanna gamble go to the gee gees or send your money to spank shops abroad.

My 2 cents
I have read your message .

I want you to tell me :
1- what is the best solution to get my money back ?
2- what is the min. damages i can take ? to sue these guys and get money through the court . or wait till the company get floated and sell my shrs .
3- what do you have more information about the situation ?

note : I have put more than $ 180k in this company .

again : I beg you to give me the right advice . from my heart : I want to sue these people and put them in jails for what they have done to us .
smartboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2007, 8:50am   #51

Joined Sep 2005
Smartboy,
I have some serious doubts about you.

1. The best way to get your money back is to talk to your Angels and do a bit of Cosmic Ordering - come to think of it, that's probably the only way you'll ever see that money again - if, indeed, you did 'invest' any.

2. Who're you gonna sue? You've already made your 'minimum' losses. If you can find anyone to take to court it will cost you another small fortune in solicitor's fees and court costs, with a large chance that IF you find someone to sue, they'll get away with it anyway... and waiting until the company floats and selling your shares will take patience - a whole lot of patience!!! How old are you now?

3. If you open your eyes to the reality of the situation, you will realise that you know just as much about it as any of us. Wake up, smell the coffee, move on.

I agree that these people should be stopped. The only way to stop them is to learn from mistakes and not be taken in again. Also try to educate others. If all of us were aware of the dangers, none of us would be conned, and these people wouldn't be able to operate. Hmm, and if pigs could fly....

Like Gedward3, I seriously doubt if you invested in excess of 180000 dollars. Unless you inherited it (or robbed a bank - joke!), how would somebody of your innocence, dare I say naivety, acquire that amount of money in the first place?

These people deserve jail sentences at the very least, and although I'm against it in principle, there is some argument for bringing back the death penalty.

In your case, however, the best thing you can do for yourself and your own peace of mind is to write it up as a 'life-experience' and move on. What goes around comes around, and they will be punished eventually. I wish you health and peace.

FF
Old Jun 2, 2007, 12:53pm   #52

Joined Jun 2005
I dont think there's anything you can do mate. Sounds like their not regulated and offshore with no regulation. Look at Pacific Continental in the UK, a legal spank shop that pays money to be regulated by the FSA and still has a licence to screw customers and lose all their money. The FSA to be quite frank are a load of b*llocks. They are just another so called leagalised channell to pull money out of the markets by laying down the laws and pretending they police the market.

Best bet if you can contact who sold you the stock and find out where they are, pay 4 of the biggest brick sh*t house bouncers or guys you can find and knock on the office door and demand your money back.

Sorry if my replys are extreme but thats the only way!!!!

And as somebody else pointed out to me on T2W.

THE WISEST MAN LEARNS BY HIS AND OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES...................

Is diarrhoea hereditory or does it just run in your genes
gedward3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2007, 9:40am   #53

Joined Sep 2005
By the way, if you do want to resort to the "Four Brick Sh*thouse Bouncers" method, let me know, because I am closely acquainted with a guy who runs his own security firm...
Old Aug 21, 2007, 2:42pm   #54

5 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Smart Technology Inc

Hi to all!

I have bought shares in Smart Tech at US$6 each way back in year 2001 through Republic Securities Group Inc based in the British Virgin Islands. Like many other shady investment houses they ceased operations and disappeared some time later. I have received the share certificate... the problem is that this company has been saying that it is going to list its shares way back since 2001 and to date has never did. Initially the company was planning a listing on a US stock exchange. This is demonstrated by the filing in the SEC. For FergusonsFollies I think you have come across the list of shareholders in the Company's filings with the SEC. Here's the link to the Smart Tech's SEC filings
http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-ed...ion=getcompany

One can see the latest filed list of shareholder from here. See page 9 to page 15 http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...60/file001.htm

Previous filings with the SEC even provide the address of the individual shareholders.

For anyone who have been bought Smart Tech's shares through Republic Securities Group it would be interesting to note that RSG have acquired the shares for only US$1 each..thus making some easy money before disappearing!. Refer to page 60 http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...a_05052004.txt

Smart Tech is now saying that it shall list its shares very soon on the Euronext. From the never ending postponement I very much doubt that this will ever happen. I believe this is a scam from beginning to end.

For those of you who may wish to seek justice I am in contact with an attorney who is seeking compensation on behalf of victims who have been defrauded like yours truly. One can contact him on his company's website http://infrcs.com/FRCS_Home.html

Thank You
brucy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 8:41am   #55

Joined Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucy555 View Post
. . . .

For those of you who may wish to seek justice I am in contact with an attorney who is seeking compensation on behalf of victims who have been defrauded like yours truly. One can contact him on his company's website http://infrcs.com/FRCS_Home.html
Hmmmmmmm, Googling only throws up one link, NO info on where company is based, NO staff names/qualifications etc.

Looks like a sophisticated scam to me (serious)
A Dashing Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 10:36am   #56

5 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Smart Technology Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dashing Blade View Post
Hmmmmmmm, Googling only throws up one link, NO info on where company is based, NO staff names/qualifications etc.

Looks like a sophisticated scam to me (serious)
The only reason why I have placed a post in the Forum is to inform members from where they can get details of Smart Tech shareholders...that all. I have no intention to promote any attorney whatsoever. What I can say is that I have encountered many Advance Fee fraudsters promising to recover "lost" monies from clients and I believe this attorney is not one of them. I have been in contact with Dr Paul Morjanoff...now that name will give you some info through Google ...for a number of months now and assure you he is very serious in his work and is in contact with Securities Regulators / Authorities throughout Europe.
brucy555 is offline   Reply With Quote