Smart Technology Inc

This is a discussion on Smart Technology Inc within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I too was offered shares in ATI, i did not invest However ATI petroleum has launched onto the Euro Next, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 24, 2008, 11:11am   #85

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
I too was offered shares in ATI, i did not invest
However ATI petroleum has launched onto the Euro Next, THE LINK IS BELOW:
Euronext - ATI PETROLEUM : Share price Stock price Quotes information

This company did delist however there was a huge gain if you got out at the right time

Last edited by Waterhouse; Apr 24, 2008 at 11:18am.
Waterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2008, 4:14am   #86
Joined Dec 2005
latest news :

I called the French branch , someone answer the phone . After sometime in talking , he told me that the company may go public in euronext by the end of year 2008 . This is what I know .

By the way : Why do not we hire a famous laywer in U.S to sue the company and the fu/cker guys there like Jean M Gal .

I think if we stay together with one laywer , this will cost each one of us a few money and it may make the process goes faster .
smartboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2008, 10:30am   #87

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Hi again,

To those that have contacted me thank you. I will be contacting you shortly.

We have set up an email address for anyone who wants to get in touch with us and share information.
We are getting as many victims as possible all together and hopefully with our shared info and new information we can do something. We have managed to obtain a lot of information already, but we need as much information as we can, and as far back as possible.
There are certain agencies that are also involved, not only in the UK, so maybe finally these scammers will be caught.

So anyone who has bought shares with Smart Tech, Irisio, connections with Mr Gal and associates, please contact us at:

victims_of_investment_fraud@yahoo.com

There is also connections to ATI and Nevada Gold, and any other company that these people have been involved with.
Regardless of which country you are from, please contact us.

Many thanks
4now
4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2008, 10:37am   #88

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
If anyone didn't know, the latest brokers that are selling Irisio shares are Eurozone. They have a London telephone number.

If you have been contacted by them, do not invest.

They are telling new victims that they are floating in July 2008. Always the case.
4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2008, 7:08pm   #89

3 Posts
Joined May 2008
Hi everyone, I've been offered a deal by a company called GS Holdings from New York. They will purchase my Smart Tech shares from me, but I have to purchase shares in the company 'Visa' with the proceeds, plus buy an extra $10,000 of shares in 'Visa'. As 'Visa' is a publically traded company I will be able to sell them immediately if I want to.

Has anyone come across GS Holdings before? Does this sound legitimate?

I look forward to hearing any feedback that you may be able to give me, thank you. in advance.

Daniel
DPETTITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2008, 9:19am   #90
Joined Dec 2006
Daniel, don't do it! Unfortunately your Smart Tech shares are worthless, so ask yourself why would someone come along and take your worthless shares off you and give you something of value back?

They won't - they just want to take more money off of you. Your reference to 'Visa' shares - do you really think that you are buying shares in 'Visa'? It is very likely that you'll not see any paper work, and if you do, it will be forged and worthless.

Take it on the chin and throw away whatever you have for Smart Tech - do not be tempted to release any more money.
ArrEnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2008, 12:23pm   #91

3 Posts
Joined May 2008
Thanks for your reply ArrEnn, I had already decided not to do the deal as GS Holdings is not registered with the SEC. GS Holdings said they would only do a deal if I put some money in upfront, which sounded fishy any way.
DPETTITT is offline   Reply With Quote