EVG - Mike Dillard

This is a discussion on EVG - Mike Dillard within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by HRH Can the entire t2w ProphetMax, Senen Pousa thread be downloaded to a computer? Not easily no. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 28, 2012, 6:11pm   #8
Joined Oct 2006
Re: EVG - Mike Dillard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH View Post
Can the entire t2w ProphetMax, Senen Pousa thread be downloaded to a computer?
Not easily no. Have a look at Evernote, it's a free program but it will still most likely involve a fair bit of work. Maybe somebody else knows of a better solution.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2012, 4:57pm   #9
HRH
Joined May 2012

HRH started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakti2222 View Post
Great! How do we organize a lawsuit against Dillard?
PM me and I'll give you details.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 10:18am   #10
Joined Jun 2012

Mike Dillard 's smirk is really creepy looking now that I've been screwed....Never notice it before.... hmmmm..
Pugslie2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2012, 12:30pm   #11
Joined Feb 2012

If you type "Mike Dillard" into google the top suggested search is "Mike Dillard Scam".
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2012, 12:57pm   #12

Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard View Post

If you type "Mike Dillard" into google the top suggested search is "Mike Dillard Scam".
are you sure it is Dillard and not dullard
Old Aug 7, 2012, 2:45pm   #13
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard View Post

True, but look at the results, when you actually read them the vast majority say he's a great guy. This is how you know when someone is setting up a scam. They have spent countless hours and quite a bit of money to stuff the results full of their own fake reviews mentioning scam or fraud etc. Anyone actually posting something saying they are a scam will end up on page 6 of google, where nobody looks. This was all prepared in advance knowing that their scheme would be exposed and knowing that anyone attempting to research them would not find anything incriminating.

Having said that I dont know why they bothered, those guys were falling over themselves to give him money. Its not like they attempted due diligence.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard
Old Aug 7, 2012, 2:52pm   #14
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
True, but look at the results, when you actually read them the vast majority say he's a great guy. This is how you know when someone is setting up a scam. They have spent countless hours and quite a bit of money to stuff the results full of their own fake reviews mentioning scam or fraud etc. Anyone actually posting something saying they are a scam will end up on page 6 of google, where nobody looks. This was all prepared in advance knowing that their scheme would be exposed and knowing that anyone attempting to research them would not find anything incriminating.

Having said that I dont know why they bothered, those guys were falling over themselves to give him money. Its not like they attempted due diligence.
I know that. Like you say, loads of independent review sites () asking "Is XYZ a scam?" and coming up with the answer "No" is about the surest sign of a scam you can get.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote