is aster1 a nutter

This is a discussion on is aster1 a nutter within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I got it!!!! aster2 is Hans Gruber! Hans Gruber - who cares - YouTube...

View Poll Results: is aster1 a nutter ?
yes, mad as a bag of squirels 8 29.63%
no, he is a genuine guru 3 11.11%
he's just misunderstood 2 7.41%
he's on a wind-up 14 51.85%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 9, 2012, 8:41pm   #65

Joined Feb 2009
Re: is aster1 a nutter

I got it!!!! aster2 is Hans Gruber!

Hans Gruber - who cares - YouTube
Old May 9, 2012, 8:46pm   #66
Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason101 View Post
Wow, 3000, (it sounds like you like that!) thatís amazing considering there is very little about trading in them. A little less veg a little more meat needed I think.

It shows how desperate people are to make money from trading.
I'm not so sure whether those 3000 are looking to satisfy a curiosity to try to understand what a group of---I won't call them traders--- individuals call "lult". There, certainly, is no trading information in any of Aster's several threads. It is not all of his fault. He can't help being what he is, but the "lultzers" will go onto another thread and be quite serious about what they expound, most of which is rendered useless because of what those same people have posted on here.

If they have any respect for their own reputations, they would have little to do with threads such as these.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 9:20pm   #67
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster2 View Post
someone who cant sing cant appreciate music.
All tunes sound the same.
You said it.
Ross Spur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 9:29pm   #68
Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
someone who cant sing cant appreciate music.
All tunes sound the same.
It's your choice, you can ignore the noise and talk trading.
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 9:33pm   #69

9 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

aster2, concerning ur questions I trade only the S&P500 Index Futures(Emini)...I don't have to deal with different companies and such like you...Nor with any of the things that you deal with...It's got great liquidity, it's volatile enough to make money everyday, and I just concentrate on the broad market everyday, I don't 'research" what stocks should I buy/sell now...

On the other hand, I asked you couple questions too and you didn't answer either: If you're making money in ur demo account, why haven't u switched already to a live account and made real money?

The point of having a demo account is to develop a working strategy, which you say you already have, so why not take it to the real world?

Demo account trading is nothing compared to a live account, because you always get filled, there's no competition, the HFT don't slip in front of your orders, emotions aren't shaken as much cuz ur not trading real money, etc etc etc...
rodolfo49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 9:56pm   #70

Joined Sep 2010

idiot

A very stupid person. Very.

Click the image to open in full size.
Greenlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 12:12am   #71

9 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

aster2, u obviously have problems either reading or understanding what u read. I didn't say "stop teaching demo" or "stop doing demo". I ASKED u(not TOLD u) why were u still on demo if u're being so profitable?

And by the way, you shouldn't be teaching AT ALL, demo or no demo, if you have been trading for only 3, 4 ,5 days as you said. Period. If you don't believe me, ask the seasoned traders in this forum, or any other trader for that matter. It's common sense. Goldman Sachs has many losing trades and don't have a holy grail and here you are touting your demo strategy that you have only traded for couple of days?

Trade live. REAL money. Make money consistently and THEN people will perhaps take you a lil bit more seriously.
rodolfo49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 12:13am   #72
Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
I shall reply here.
The hare's comment ought to be deleted. The company's do it to entice customers.
The hogs comment. As usual I dont understand. What difference does it make if I carry on doing demo trades. You dont say I should stop teaching demo until I do live just I should stop doing demo. Again should be deleted.
This post is about doing demo and how to do it. The idea is once you can do it you can progress to live. If you believe that demo wont help you doing live then say so. The companies dont seem to think so. Or do you believe that the companies think people are all fools and think the same as me and not you and therefore offer demo.
It's your choice, you can ignore the noise and talk trading.
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote