is aster1 a nutter

This is a discussion on is aster1 a nutter within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Google Translate is a wonderful thing, aster. Gut Fahrt is about the only thing I remember....

View Poll Results: is aster1 a nutter ?
yes, mad as a bag of squirels 8 29.63%
no, he is a genuine guru 3 11.11%
he's just misunderstood 2 7.41%
he's on a wind-up 14 51.85%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 8, 2012, 8:14pm   #57
Joined Jul 2010
Re: is aster1 a nutter

Google Translate is a wonderful thing, aster. Gut Fahrt is about the only thing I remember.
Ross Spur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 9:18pm   #58
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster2 View Post
Ich begreife jetzt, warum er nie jeden Posten von mir verstand, denkend, dass es nicht auf Deutsch war. Ich entschuldige mich, um ihn den größten Dummkopf die ganze Zeit zu nennen. Vielleicht sollte ich einen speziellen im 'Faden' auf Deutsch für ihn machen. Es würde eine gute Idee sein, wohin ich meine ganze Strategie stellen konnte, ohne mich darüber zu sorgen, gelöscht werden. Ich weiß, dass mein Deutsch nicht das Beste ist, aber mindestens versteht er es, der mehr ist, als ich für mein Englisch sagen kann.
Please. Please, just release Aster1. We know you have killed before, we know you're willing to kill again.

We just need more time to raise the demo ransom.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 1:54am   #59

Joined Jun 2007

rathcoole_exile started this thread so it looks like you're doing A-level German ?
So I guess you must be in the Lower Sixth ?
Well done Aster, next stop...puberty

karl6666: 'Why doesnt anybody like you R_E, is it because you shout?'
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 6:47am   #60

9 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

wow...his german replies and his "First Lesson" thread are the most worthless and useless posts/thread I've ever read...I've wasted my time reading his posts/replies/threads/anything written by him.

Really? A 3 day demo account experience trying to prove that by knowing some basic german he knows the holy grail of trading the DAX, or trading in general for that matter? I mean, REALLY?

I must be dreaming...this sure is a nightmare. I need to detox his posts from my mind. rathcoole_exile and The Leopard, please take me to rehab. Like NOW. Just by detoxing from his useless posts I'll become a better trader.

asterX(replace "X" with any number), go trade live and then open ur mouth, nobody is gonna take you seriously if u keep bashing other people for trading and still having a job when ur still trading a demo account...I mean, even if they have a day job or not, at least they're trading LIVE...If you're making so much money on a daily basis, why on earth are u still on a demo account? By the way, that's rhetorical question...
rodolfo49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rathcoole_exile
Old May 9, 2012, 8:17am   #61
Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathcoole_exile View Post
so it looks like you're doing A-level German ?
So I guess you must be in the Lower Sixth ?
Well done Aster, next stop...puberty
Shut up rathcode, you are much worse than he is and you can't even reply to him in German.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 9:21am   #62
Joined Jul 2010

Aster ist mehrere Heringe kurz von einem Camping-Urlaub.

(Erwähnen nichtden Krieg.)
Ross Spur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 2:10pm   #63

Joined Nov 2001
Thumbs up Re: is aster1 a nutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster2 View Post
My German doesnt go as far as knowing what herrings you are talking about or what Nichtden means.
Rudolph. Welcome back. You never answered my questions to you.
My posts maybe worthless and useless to you but still get over 3000 views more than any other threads on here by a long ......
I only hope that by not adhering to my worthless and useless posts you dont lose too much money. Others here are 'crying' about being stop lossed by not listening to me and instead calling me 'mental' or other names.
It seems that is more important than money to most people on here.
People read your attempts at market literacy simply to relieve long periods between trades or to simply alleviate crushing boredom.

And let's hope, that your entry into the third form at your school,is the harbinger of greater literacy to your existing ? academic skill set.