Can I get into trading?

This is a discussion on Can I get into trading? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; First of all, loose the naivety Secondly, you will almost certainly fail, I am 95% certain of that Thirdly almost ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 12, 2012, 3:41pm   #15
Joined Apr 2012
Re: Can I get into trading?

Amazin-Trade started this thread
Quote:
First of all, loose the naivety

Secondly, you will almost certainly fail, I am 95% certain of that

Thirdly almost everyone here who is advising you here hasn't got a clue about how to trade successfully themselves, I am 95% certain of that

Those are the facts face reality.

But if you have what it takes to think for yourself, then there is just possibly a 5% chance that you will make it.
Thanks for the comments but I don't like the way how you present it. No need to write to me like that.

Do you belong to the 5% or the 95%?

I personally don't think it is that unusal to be honest. There are many industries are like that why 95% will lose or won't get much out of it.
Amazin-Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2012, 2:33pm   #16
Joined Oct 2011

of course you can first get some good idea about real trading by opening a demo account with a decent brokerage company !
samirdu16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2012, 3:35pm   #17

8 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

I agree. Start with a demo account. Get some practice time and some time in front of some charts. While it is true that a lot of traders don't make it, that's true with any business. Most new businesses fail in the first 2 years. However, I don't think you should go into it expecting to fail because if you do then you will absolutely fail. Go into it with the mindset that you will succeed and then work as hard as possible to make it happen. That's the only way to make it success happen - hard work, dedication and belief.
Trading How To - Would you like to be a successful trader? We can help. On this blog you’ll find a wealth of trading ideas, training videos and articles designed to make you a better, more well-rounded trader.
Forex Market Preview - Your source for All things On Forex
snsFX is offline   Reply With Quote