Aldersgate Trading..

This is a discussion on Aldersgate Trading.. within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by thetradegames I'd like to add that anything to do with London Global Investments, Aldersgate Trading or the ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 30, 2012, 3:45am   #51
 
1 Posts
Joined Jun 2012
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetradegames View Post
I'd like to add that anything to do with London
Global Investments, Aldersgate Trading or the London Academy of Trading should be shut down.

It's a scam, run by nasty scam artists. I wouldn't trust these guys to dispose of my excrement.

Stay clear of any names linked to these businesses: James Clements, Natasha Page, Zain Khan and John Devonshire. I believe they once did/or still operate from Tower Bridge Business Centre.

Just a heads up to save you from kissing goodbye to your cash and morality.



Harry.


Having been on the course offered by the then call "London Global Investments" and wasted my money! I can clearly say without a shadow of a doubt that it was and is now under the so called name "Aldersgate Trading" a huge scam.

Thankfully I am now a successful stockbroker in the lovely, upper crust part of London; Piccadilly . So, as dear Harry above says stay well clear of John Devonshire, Natasha Page, and Zain Kahn. James Clements that hideous second rate degenerate has since left after the "name change" Unfortunately the two other poorly educated and without any doubt incompetent and frankly a waste of air, Natasha Page and her "boyfriend" (yes! they are a couple) John Devonshire are still there!! Never in my twenty five years have i ever met suck thick people!

It is a real shame that Paddy Osborn is stuck there. He is a trader and technical analyst of the first rate. I know deep down he is laughing that these stupid fools who run this scheme.

So please stay clear of Aldergate Trading and this useless degenerate people who, of a person of my blood had to deal with with much regret! However, i think i have had the last laugh!

Forgive me for the use of my pseudonym, the snobbery and please do not ask where i am currently employed.

"Adam"
adambalfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 8:22pm   #52
 
9 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

Right, I have had an offer from them to join their training course.

I asked about the promise of a job with them after, and she did say that she would want me to stay with them. I've visited their offices, and it all seems legit.

However, reading online and from talking to my friend in the city, he said I can learn all of this myself (forex).

I'm completely new to this sector, just need some real advice as quite frankly, I'm not in a position to spend thousands on a course which could lead to nothing.

Also, Savi Trading want me too. They have an even worse rep on here?!
mit_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 9:22pm   #53
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit_07 View Post
Right, I have had an offer from them to join their training course.

I asked about the promise of a job with them after, and she did say that she would want me to stay with them. I've visited their offices, and it all seems legit.

However, reading online and from talking to my friend in the city, he said I can learn all of this myself (forex).

I'm completely new to this sector, just need some real advice as quite frankly, I'm not in a position to spend thousands on a course which could lead to nothing.

Also, Savi Trading want me too. They have an even worse rep on here?!
None of them want you, they want your money. Virtually everyone in this industry is out to rip you off. Never pay for training, especially if it comes with the promise of a job, that is just cheap marketing.

Savi do indeed have a terrible reputation, partly due to using fake photos to claim they were supporting orphans in Nepal.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 9:41pm   #54
 
9 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

I've e-mailed both companies that I've had offers for, asking them to guarantee jobs, when can they fire me, getting as much info as I can.

I've questioned Savi on ALL parts of the company, including their college?

Just waiting for a response now..
mit_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 10:10pm   #55
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit_07 View Post
I've e-mailed both companies that I've had offers for, asking them to guarantee jobs, when can they fire me, getting as much info as I can.

I've questioned Savi on ALL parts of the company, including their college?

Just waiting for a response now..
Youre not going to get a job, forget about it. Youre going to pay thousands for a training course and then they're going to say you can 'work' for them if you pay them desk fees every month. There are a lot of these schemes on the go and they're all a waste of money.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:59am   #56
 
0 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

it is a big scam don't do it
ScamBuster2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:25pm   #57
 
9 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamBuster2012 View Post
it is a big scam don't do it
I don't tend to take the comments of someone who has only made one post seriously, sorry. More experienced posters, I'll take seriously.
mit_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:14pm   #58
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit_07 View Post
I don't tend to take the comments of someone who has only made one post seriously, sorry. More experienced posters, I'll take seriously.
Like I said you will be wasting your money paying any of these companies. You wont get a job out of it. Didn't it occur to you that it was all rather easy to get these 'offers'?

All these companies are the same, forget about this whole idea, its only going to waste your time and money.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2012, 6:58pm   #59
 
9 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

Well, they do like to stalk me, that's for sure!

I e-mailed both Natasha of Aldersgate, and Wema of Savi Trading asking them questions about dubious bits, nothing too obvious..

Natasha had seen that I had been on this forum, and didn't even answer my question properly.

Wema, has yet to reply.

I'll take this as a 'this is a giant scam, don't do it' scenario. Shame, I gave them a chance & they ****ed up royally. Savi already have a bad rep in the city, according to a few good city trader friends, so this won't help them at all.

Wouldn't help either company if my life depended on it now. Scum.
mit_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2012, 7:08pm   #60
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit_07 View Post
Well, they do like to stalk me, that's for sure!

I e-mailed both Natasha of Aldersgate, and Wema of Savi Trading asking them questions about dubious bits, nothing too obvious..

Natasha had seen that I had been on this forum, and didn't even answer my question properly.

Wema, has yet to reply.

I'll take this as a 'this is a giant scam, don't do it' scenario. Shame, I gave them a chance & they ****ed up royally. Savi already have a bad rep in the city, according to a few good city trader friends, so this won't help them at all.

Wouldn't help either company if my life depended on it now. Scum.
This type of 'offer' can generally be divided into three categories. Firstly you have companies that advertise this sort of thing, collect fees from a few people and then disappear, what you might call thieves. Secondly you have companies that lie about their own history and qualifications but will gladly take your money and provide useless training and then try to sell you advanced courses when you inevitably don't make it. Thirdly there are companies that make a somewhat honest effort to train you but have an appalling success rate (which they never tell you about).

Stay well clear of them all.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)