Aldersgate Trading..

This is a discussion on Aldersgate Trading.. within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by pboyles I think that's another joke, right? You work for Amplify Trading? I thought you were just ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:12am   #22

Joined Jun 2011
Re: Aldersgate Trading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
I think that's another joke, right?
You work for Amplify Trading? I thought you were just a lonely old grump sitting at home! But instead your another vendor!
EricReed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 11:42am   #23
Joined Dec 2011

the problem with this site is too many people come under aliases and are really companies and slate other firms!! and the stupid reader at home believes him and does not do business with the firm.. i think it is ridiculous.. whether pboyles has affiliations with another firm i dont know, but if he has, or works there, he must not do anything else all day apart for write on this sh1tty site.. eric i dont know if you are affiliated, but looking through your posts you could well be. anyone can look through posts you have written so feel free..

this site is absolute b0llox to all you newbies.. i know someone who joined a firm because pboyles never bad mouthed them and got seriously burnt.. guys do your own research, if all these guys knew as much as they claim they do, trust me, they would not be sat on a forum all day.. they would be employed!
mlpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 11:59am   #24
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlpro View Post

this site is absolute b0llox to all you newbies.. i know someone who joined a firm because pboyles never bad mouthed them and got seriously burnt.. guys do your own research, if all these guys knew as much as they claim they do, trust me, they would not be sat on a forum all day.. they would be employed!

Ive said many times that you shouldn't get involved with any 'pay to train' company. Even the ones that make a genuine effort to train you have horrendously low success rates. Just because I havnt mentioned a particular company doesn't mean I'm recommending them. Like I said don't get involved with ANY of them. I dont know how I could make that any clearer.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:01pm   #25
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Ive said many times that you shouldn't get involved with any 'pay to train' company..
Agreed, the secret nazi box is definately the way to go.
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:02pm   #26
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlpro View Post
the problem with this site is too many people come under aliases and are really companies and slate other firms!! and the stupid reader at home believes him and does not do business with the firm.. i think it is ridiculous.. whether pboyles has affiliations with another firm i dont know, but if he has, or works there, he must not do anything else all day apart for write on this sh1tty site.. eric i dont know if you are affiliated, but looking through your posts you could well be. anyone can look through posts you have written so feel free..

Which firm was that?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:09pm   #27
Joined Dec 2011

hahaha dont play stupid.. probably work out by reading your posts, plus i am not here to badmouth anyone, so i wont mention names! so Pboyles, or Peter? what do you actually do for a living. As you cant be a trader, as when the markets are moving, you are sitting here writing your sh1t. Cant be a lawyer, although i think you may be good at the research aspect, because they will not let you on trade2win all day.. so what do you actually do, and why should everyone listen to your opinions so much. I know you have your little merry troop of followers, who want to be you, but dont have the brain capacity to do so..
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:17pm   #28
Joined Dec 2011

when i started out trading about 4 years ago, i did join a firm and learnt how to trade. now although it did cost me, i am happy now as i dont think i would be a trader if i never learnt. i think whoever says learn from the net is speaking crap. you cannot learn from the net! i agree to some respect, that if you can dont pay for training. what i mean is, that if you have a friend who is a trader who can teach you, but i think mentoring is essential. Now just some advice, when you pay a firm, whatever they say, dont expect to be come a millionaire within year 1. but work hard at it, and you will become more and more consistent over time. to make millions you need alot of money behind you. you will not do it playing $1 on eur/usd