Sky Hamilton

This is a discussion on Sky Hamilton within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Also bear in mind that they were linked to about 100 websites, its seems when one gets discovered they'll just ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 5, 2012, 1:46pm   #141
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

Also bear in mind that they were linked to about 100 websites, its seems when one gets discovered they'll just start using another name and website. Must be a right pain for them.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 1:50pm   #142

Joined Nov 2010

why doesn't someone go down there with a hidden camera (i wld be keen to do it if someone can provide me with the hardware) & expose them for what they are, post it as a torrent & if the company name gets changed at least the faces will be eternally exposed on the web. prob do a whole lot more for anti scamming than current law enforcement.

bring back roger cook (hes still alive isnt he?), or is pboyles roger cook? i love those type of programs, there must be a market for it, may even make some money out of it.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 1:56pm   #143
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
why doesn't someone go down there with a hidden camera (i wld be keen to do it if someone can provide me with the hardware) & expose them for what they are, post it as a torrent & if the company name gets changed at least the faces will be eternally exposed on the web. prob do a whole lot more for anti scamming than current law enforcement.

bring back roger cook (hes still alive isnt he?), or is pboyles roger cook? i love those type of programs, there must be a market for it, may even make some money out of it.
I'm not Roger Cook but here's the photos.
Attached Thumbnails
troakes.jpg  
Attached Images

pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 1:57pm   #144
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post

No, he's not Roger Cook. Nobody knows his real name, but this is a recent photograph of him:

Click the image to open in full size.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2012, 9:26pm   #145
Joined Apr 2012

Well - been following this thread for a while as our company is in the same building in Clifton Street and they always rang our buzzer as the text message said first floor, and not ground. I was on holiday last week and came in today, and noticed their lights were off at 10am which was unusual. I was then told by colleagues that they have gone. Only the Asian lady (think her surname is Sharma) was in and out.... and also seemed to be "training" between 4 and 6pm. We had a call from someone today from someone they had fleeced asking if we knew anyone there, as they had lost their money and didn't hear back from anyone and can't get hold of anyone. That Troakes character is a complete idiot as is the one with the greasy fringe. None of them were nice down there. Terry Troakes told the postman that they were not BW Partners when he tried to deliver a registered mail last week. Only saw the woman today, not the other hooligans, and not seen the bossman for a long time. Be interested to know if you sleuths could see what you can dig up now, knowing this....
katonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2012, 9:34pm   #146
Joined Apr 2012

Ooooh one last detail - I spoke to a girl who had been scammed a few weeks ago. She was told they would ONLY accept cash. I have also seen them pointing the candidates in the direction of the nearest cashpoint (Tesco) to get the money. I see people had paid by card before.... so I guess they knew the end was coming and wanted just cash for now.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 10:56am   #147
Joined Apr 2012

Their lights are on again this morning, just been down. Didn't have a snoop through the window though!!