The Basics of Trading

This is a discussion on The Basics of Trading within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by techcherry I don't know why when I attached my .gif image doesn't come on to the screen... ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 16, 2009, 2:18am   #609

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Thumbs up intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by techcherry View Post
I don't know why when I attached my .gif image doesn't come on to the screen...
hai, im new to this forum,wish u all sucess tradng
john6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2009, 8:19am   #610

Joined Feb 2008
Hi john6

Best of luck with your trading, It's a long road ahead & climbing up the pyramid is tough but worth the effort. Always try & put the odds in your favour when you enter a trade ..... Always !!

Cheers

Mark
Old Jul 16, 2009, 5:30pm   #611

Joined Feb 2008
That's totally flawed, as you have the cross over between the closing of the Asian market & the opening of the UK market & also you have the initial gapping effect at 8.00am UK time. So I would never ever trade the markets on opening, as it gives you a false reading, If anything I would trade from 9.00am - 12.00 - 12.30pm & get out before the US people come on board ! This for me would be the quickest way to the poor house to trade openings & I'll stick to Futures trading, were I'm most comfortable at.

Mark
Old Jul 28, 2009, 9:52am   #612
Joined Jun 2009
Hi pretty good analysis at the start of this thread, been trading for a number of years now and got a random call from a company called forex live room offering me some free trial for thier live room, at first didnt want to take it because i thought to myself why do i need to take advise from other people but found the live room to be most useful and as most serious traders know there is no right or wrong way of trading its all about finding the right style. would defo recommend you have a look worst case is you get a free trial and make some money out the buggers
townage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2009, 11:03am   #613

Joined Feb 2008
There are still a few genuine companies around, who want to help you with your trading & to make some profit ! In the end it's better to learn for yourself, as they might not be about tomorrow to help you & nothing can replace the feeling of satisfaction, when your trading improves & you find a methodology which best suits your personality.

Mark
Old Aug 3, 2009, 11:00am   #614

Joined Nov 2001
Wink Forex Education

Originally Posted by ghous
Look at these posts...

james16 Chart Thread @ Forex Factory

james16 Chart Thread - Page 2475 @ Forex Factory

james16 Chart Thread @ Forex Factory

Jaroo makes good informative posts

Continuing education for those willing to make the effort.
Good luck and enjoy
Old Aug 11, 2009, 8:02pm   #615

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
I cant see the graphs :S
Marshmellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2009, 6:20am   #616

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Paul and FTSE, Thank you both for your posts. I never traded real money in my life. Funny thing is you both seems to think that people might laugh at what you say. Truth is, it is after 1 am here in Canada and even though I am half asleep, I am not going to bed till I read what you guys are saying because it is quite educational...shorten version of my blah blah blah, is to keep posting and thank you very much...I am on page one of the tread, dont know how far I will get tonight.
Andy2 is offline   Reply With Quote