The Basics of Trading

This is a discussion on The Basics of Trading within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Brand new to the trading world, worked through this thread over the past couple of days, found it excellent, Answers ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 19, 2007, 3:28pm   #513

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
Brand new to the trading world, worked through this thread over the
past couple of days, found it excellent, Answers a lot of the questions I had and
will save me loads of time by narrowing down my research criteria.

Thanks very much to everyone who took time to contribute, found it
very informative and non-biased.
Unfortunately have a lot of reading/research to do, but the info/opinions has definitely
prevented me from jumping straight in and losing my hard earned money.

Will be recommending this site to my friends who are in similar circumstances.

Cheers

Rich
rich_manner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2007, 6:21am   #514

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Wow! And I nearly dismissed this thread as a waste of time or too advanced for a starter after a few early pages! These ideas and guidelives are really worth their salt, especially for us rookies (though I jumped pages to get here). I guess it will take some time for me to be weaned from this thread as I take my first tottering steps. Many thanks all.
Shelter.
Shelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2007, 1:16pm   #515

Joined Nov 2004
Welcome

Welcome aboard Rich, Shelter, and all others. Trading is a great time!

d-

PS. Check out some easy to follow trading videos that I did to help traders:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=12872&page=3
Old Feb 8, 2008, 8:06pm   #516

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Hello everyone,
i'm new to this forum and relatively new to forex, so i would like some help here
server1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2008, 4:23am   #517

6 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by server1 View Post
Hello everyone,
i'm new to this forum and relatively new to forex, so i would like some help here
server1 im new also but im learning just from reading these forums, try searching through the many posts for topics that interest you
jryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2008, 2:17pm   #518
cu2
Joined Apr 2007
At what level are you?

Maybe you might like to look at this website TRADER SIGNALS index It maybe helpful in sorting out what stage you are at in your trading career. We all tend to have the same learning curve, and unfortunatly there are no short cuts.

If anyone would like to add any more useful information to that site please drop me a line.
cu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2008, 6:49pm   #519

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Hi just joined the forum while on search for writeups on Heiken-Ashi Candlesticks. Hope to have a wonderful experience with you guys
slah04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2008, 1:04pm   #520

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2002
Surely one would go short on Tuesday ( providing the market and this stock are not rising ) as the short term trend is down and the stock (AAL) has broken the support level.
Any criticism much appreciated
drc1939 is offline   Reply With Quote