And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

This is a discussion on And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ... within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by DionysusToast My opinion here - the OP is a scammer. Let's face it - if a boiler ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 16, 2011, 4:13pm   #11
Joined Sep 2010
Angry Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

wow2403 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
My opinion here - the OP is a scammer.

Let's face it - if a boiler room wanted to add to their database of idiots, what better than going to a trading site and finding idiots that had fallen for it before?

Copy of id/passport ? This reeks to high heaven.
Hi DionysusToast,

Believe me man, I am only trying to get after these *******s. And the more information I have the better I can start a litigation action. Just telling I am another scam is too easy.
Everybody having information about the Bio Defense scam, pls tell me. Especially victims from the past, I would like to hear how your situation is at the moment, and what legal action you took against them, what came out of it?
wow2403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2011, 5:37pm   #12
Joined Sep 2010
Cool Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

wow2403 started this thread Bio Defense Corp. never went public. But they (Rob Heller, Hamberger and Lu) do announce (On phone calls) an IPO at the end of Q2 2011 on the AIM in London. But they probably did the same announcements in 2004, 2005, 2006, ...
I donīt think they will ever go public, as this means a kind of controled regulation. And why should they? Getting a +-35% of the sold shares (By European Boiler Rooms off course)
brings good money too. Signing a 1$ worth share certificate is a very lucrativ business, donīt you think? So, why should you change that?
On my personal question how many shares are in the hands of privat investors, Iīll never got any answers. Why? Because there are tons of illegal share certīs in circulation! And these are all very nicely signed, and for all no fake, but illegal anyhow and worthless.
Hamberger told me he owns 2.3 millions??????? of Biodef shares. At the current (Boiler Room) price, that would mean 11.500.000$. This company cannot be serious, they must be part of the scam ...
wow2403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2011, 6:36pm   #13
Joined Oct 2006
Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow2403 View Post
Bio Defense Corp. never went public. But they (Rob Heller, Hamberger and Lu) do announce (On phone calls) an IPO at the end of Q2 2011 on the AIM in London. But they probably did the same announcements in 2004, 2005, 2006, ...
I donīt think they will ever go public, as this means a kind of controled regulation. And why should they? Getting a +-35% of the sold shares (By European Boiler Rooms off course)
brings good money too. Signing a 1$ worth share certificate is a very lucrativ business, donīt you think? So, why should you change that?
On my personal question how many shares are in the hands of privat investors, Iīll never got any answers. Why? Because there are tons of illegal share certīs in circulation! And these are all very nicely signed, and for all no fake, but illegal anyhow and worthless.
Hamberger told me he owns 2.3 millions??????? of Biodef shares. At the current (Boiler Room) price, that would mean 11.500.000$. This company cannot be serious, they must be part of the scam ...
They are part of the scam without doubt, Lu was prosecuted in Texas for some form of illegal securities sales.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2011, 7:32pm   #14
Joined Sep 2010
Cool Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

wow2403 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
They are part of the scam without doubt, Lu was prosecuted in Texas for some form of illegal securities sales.
Yes PBoyles, and therefore I think I should attack Biodef; best tactics. How? I will not tell in here, but inform you about the outcome. Could take some time ... and I am probably not the first one. And Biodef has ex-CIA agents as advisors ...
So, why are the authorities in the States donīt check these guys. Obviously they are repeating things all over again. But when you call them, they are very serious: we increase our revenue, we have sold over 100 machines, etc..., blabla. And in Q2 they tell you prob. the same story again and again ...

Thatīs the link, describing the sentence for Biodef in 2008.
http://www.ssb.state.tx.us/Enforcement/files/1651.pdf
wow2403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2011, 2:20pm   #15
 
8 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

Hi there, my name is George Easton, i have the same problem,i have got a share certificate of 815 shares along with the weybill of where they were sent from, Florida
i also have the address of New Century Capital, along with the names of two of the ******* who pressured me into parting.(i would love to meet them in a dark alleway).
My e-mail is dornypcs@yahoo.co.uk if you want to get in touch.
Thanks Dornye






Quote:
Originally Posted by wow2403 View Post
HI all,

To my regrets I have to start a new thread about these unregistered shares, which allways
appears at the end of an investment scam scenario. As I am a victim and own now unvoluntarily a share certificate in Biodef myself, I started to investigate and plan a litigation action. At this moment I allready have lots of information and have been consulted by different American laywers, specialised in securities fraud. As this forum is also visited by these Boiler Room imposter and I am looking to cooperate with other victims, to share informations, etc ..., communication can only take place via personal
messages, and this after prooving your real identity. No name, no information. Its as simple as that.īAnd a copy of your share cert.
Yes ,the boiler rooms have our money, and itīs lost forever, because it is very difficult to find these crooks. But there are other ways to come to our rights, at least we can try to stop this practice. If you are a victim and owns a share cert of Biodef, contact me! Together we can kick some ass!

Best regards,
wow2403
Dornye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2011, 2:49pm   #16
Joined Oct 2006
Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dornye View Post
Hi there, my name is George Easton, i have the same problem,i have got a share certificate of 815 shares along with the weybill of where they were sent from, Florida
i also have the address of New Century Capital, along with the names of two of the ******* who pressured me into parting.(i would love to meet them in a dark alleway).
My e-mail is dornypcs@yahoo.co.uk if you want to get in touch.
Thanks Dornye
George

Biodefense is probably a lost cause. The main thing you should know is that plenty more of these guys will call you and try to get more money out of you. They will use a variety of excuses including pretending to be law enforcement officials. eBay single one of them is out to steal your money, don't give them a penny.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard
Old Jan 31, 2011, 2:55pm   #17
 
8 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

Thanks mate,
Well as i say i have quite a few details.New Century Capital is the originator of this scam.




Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
George

Biodefense is probably a lost cause. The main thing you should know is that plenty more of these guys will call you and try to get more money out of you. They will use a variety of excuses including pretending to be law enforcement officials. eBay single one of them is out to steal your money, don't give them a penny.
Dornye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2011, 2:56pm   #18
 
8 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

I got new century capital's address and a few other details.
Dornye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2011, 2:58pm   #19
 
8 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

I am loging off now you know where to get in touch
all the best to you all
Dornye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2011, 7:58pm   #20
Joined Oct 2006
Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dornye View Post
Thanks mate,
Well as i say i have quite a few details.New Century Capital is the originator of this scam.
Biodefense has been on the go for quite a while, at the very least 2 years but likely more, NCC is just the latest name for whatever boiler room(s) are flogging them.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Clenergen Corp another pump and dump scam? pboyles Stocks 21 Oct 7, 2010 10:07am
Possible Genzyme Buyout Could Spike Small Cap Bio InTheMoneyStocks General Trading Chat 0 Jul 26, 2010 6:38pm
Bio Defence corporation charles roberts General Trading Chat 8 Jul 5, 2009 3:23am
Article: Defense Wins T2W Bot Educational Resources 6 Mar 20, 2007 5:36am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)