And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

This is a discussion on And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ... within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by wow2403 You mean "Big brains". Yes I know him, probably heīs the connection man between Biodef and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 15, 2011, 3:48pm   #8
Joined Oct 2006
Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow2403 View Post
You mean "Big brains". Yes I know him, probably heīs the connection man between Biodef and the boiler rooms ... Heīs allways coldcalling and wants to sell big deals, hot shares...
You have a link or description of his conviction?
Heres a news article about it. He disappeared to Indonesia for a few years and then came back and pleaded guilty. I saw the court documents, he got probation partly based on the fact he was now 'going straight' and had a job at Biodefense.

http://siliconinvestor.advfn.com/rea...msgid=16247741
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2011, 3:49pm   #9
Joined Oct 2006

Biodefense never went public did they? Its still pre IPO shares they are selling??
Old Jan 15, 2011, 4:21pm   #10

Joined Dec 2009

My opinion here - the OP is a scammer.

Let's face it - if a boiler room wanted to add to their database of idiots, what better than going to a trading site and finding idiots that had fallen for it before?

Copy of id/passport ? This reeks to high heaven.
I cannot see., however why we should expect to find a "system" which will work in the stock market; surely the possibilities of profits for the student justify the time and effort required to learn market interpretation.

Humphrey B Neill - 1931
DionysusToast is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2011, 3:13pm   #11
Joined Sep 2010
Angry Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

wow2403 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
My opinion here - the OP is a scammer.

Let's face it - if a boiler room wanted to add to their database of idiots, what better than going to a trading site and finding idiots that had fallen for it before?

Copy of id/passport ? This reeks to high heaven.
Hi DionysusToast,

Believe me man, I am only trying to get after these *******s. And the more information I have the better I can start a litigation action. Just telling I am another scam is too easy.
Everybody having information about the Bio Defense scam, pls tell me. Especially victims from the past, I would like to hear how your situation is at the moment, and what legal action you took against them, what came out of it?
wow2403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2011, 4:37pm   #12
Joined Sep 2010
Cool Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

wow2403 started this thread Bio Defense Corp. never went public. But they (Rob Heller, Hamberger and Lu) do announce (On phone calls) an IPO at the end of Q2 2011 on the AIM in London. But they probably did the same announcements in 2004, 2005, 2006, ...
I donīt think they will ever go public, as this means a kind of controled regulation. And why should they? Getting a +-35% of the sold shares (By European Boiler Rooms off course)
brings good money too. Signing a 1$ worth share certificate is a very lucrativ business, donīt you think? So, why should you change that?
On my personal question how many shares are in the hands of privat investors, Iīll never got any answers. Why? Because there are tons of illegal share certīs in circulation! And these are all very nicely signed, and for all no fake, but illegal anyhow and worthless.
Hamberger told me he owns 2.3 millions??????? of Biodef shares. At the current (Boiler Room) price, that would mean 11.500.000$. This company cannot be serious, they must be part of the scam ...
Old Jan 16, 2011, 5:36pm   #13
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow2403 View Post
Bio Defense Corp. never went public. But they (Rob Heller, Hamberger and Lu) do announce (On phone calls) an IPO at the end of Q2 2011 on the AIM in London. But they probably did the same announcements in 2004, 2005, 2006, ...
I donīt think they will ever go public, as this means a kind of controled regulation. And why should they? Getting a +-35% of the sold shares (By European Boiler Rooms off course)
brings good money too. Signing a 1$ worth share certificate is a very lucrativ business, donīt you think? So, why should you change that?
On my personal question how many shares are in the hands of privat investors, Iīll never got any answers. Why? Because there are tons of illegal share certīs in circulation! And these are all very nicely signed, and for all no fake, but illegal anyhow and worthless.
Hamberger told me he owns 2.3 millions??????? of Biodef shares. At the current (Boiler Room) price, that would mean 11.500.000$. This company cannot be serious, they must be part of the scam ...
They are part of the scam without doubt, Lu was prosecuted in Texas for some form of illegal securities sales.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 6:32pm   #14
Joined Sep 2010
Cool Re: And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

wow2403 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
They are part of the scam without doubt, Lu was prosecuted in Texas for some form of illegal securities sales.
Yes PBoyles, and therefore I think I should attack Biodef; best tactics. How? I will not tell in here, but inform you about the outcome. Could take some time ... and I am probably not the first one. And Biodef has ex-CIA agents as advisors ...
So, why are the authorities in the States donīt check these guys. Obviously they are repeating things all over again. But when you call them, they are very serious: we increase our revenue, we have sold over 100 machines, etc..., blabla. And in Q2 they tell you prob. the same story again and again ...

Thatīs the link, describing the sentence for Biodef in 2008.
http://www.ssb.state.tx.us/Enforcement/files/1651.pdf