Important Rules to follow

This is a discussion on Important Rules to follow within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " Important Rules to follow " by Sam Seiden . Quick Summary ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 25, 2007, 3:22am   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
Important Rules to follow

We've just published a new T2W article called "Important Rules to follow" by Sam Seiden.

Quick Summary: The most important thing in any type of trading is to have a set of rules and the self control to follow those rules. Daytraders especially need to stick firmly to these and not react with emotion.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2007, 8:24am   #2

Joined Nov 2006
Some good points - especially for newbies.
nkruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2007, 9:04pm   #3

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
It's never as straight forward as this and does the author EVER write about anything other than this?
mitel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2007, 8:07pm   #4

Joined May 2003
Disagree with point 4, and the setups are all too simplistic and 'always' right. The article would be better showing some failures and ambiguous setups. But there are good points and a good place to start for newbies.
crabbydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2008, 4:43am   #5
Joined Sep 2008
I have noticed that the majority of this guy's articles are somewhat simplistic, and his lines showing support and resistance are sometimes based on a fairly weak or short history of price stability. Its always easy to to go back in time and show all the great trades. Why not put up some losers and explain the reasons for entering and why they went wrong?
johnnyonspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2009, 2:44am   #6

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
The writer doesn't to write on anything else, because, if you check it out...this is all we really need to know.
GARFEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2011, 12:10pm   #7

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2010
Re: Important Rules to follow

The way Sam Seiden teach to trade is the best way to trade because is based on fundamentals of trading...some traders looking for something complex...well winners need such kind of traders....
MIMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2011, 5:01pm   #8

9 Posts
Joined May 2008

Where is the chart?
aquarian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2011, 12:01am   #9

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2011

Thank you. Simplifying PA like that helps me clarify my thinking