The Perfect Moving Averages (MA) for Day Trading

This is a discussion on The Perfect Moving Averages (MA) for Day Trading within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " The Perfect Moving Averages (MA) for Day Trading " by Alan ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 11, 2017, 1:00pm   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
The Perfect Moving Averages (MA) for Day Trading

We've just published a new T2W article called "The Perfect Moving Averages (MA) for Day Trading" by Alan Farley.

Quick Summary: Alan Farley provides example trades and explains which moving averages are best suited to day trading.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2017, 6:42pm   #2
Joined Jul 2010
Look at the jurik moving average. Developed to track missiles in the cold war. www.jurikres.com
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2017, 6:34am   #3
Joined Jul 2017
This works

I just sampled this strategy with NZD/USD at 22:00 PST on the 5M chart and it's caught 57 pips and counting! Same with GBP/NZD 5M starting at 22:05 PST. Thank you for this configuration! I was hoping to find an optimal config for daytime trades just a couple days ago.

This works really well stand alone, but want to find what it will pair well with!

I'll try this out with EMAs myself, but has anyone else tried it with EMAs?
TheWinningAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote