Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

This is a discussion on Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by barjon Wow, I must take heed since you (and sigmund, I guess) are the cat's whiskers at ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 22, 2017, 1:26pm   #9
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Wow, I must take heed since you (and sigmund, I guess) are the cat's whiskers at this trading malarkey. How do I know? Well, you've said so, so it must be true.

'Course if you do pride yourself on calling tops and bottoms ( which is an amateurs game that most pros don't bother with ) without realising that mr c's methods don't give a fig about them then you are expressing your opinion without even having bothered to find out what he does.

I must listen though because you are a great trader. You have told us so many times even though most of your posts expose your amateur thinking. 3 tops in less than a month - fantastic.
Giving tops,bottoms is not an amateur game giving targets and claim then to have find a top and giving tops with stop loss is an amateur game, if i wanted to give tops bottoms with stop loss i would give you 10 in 10 the last month which would be just the signals of my intraday sustem,and i would have a 10 in 10 succes rate.Its actual success is 50% though in trending markets

I know what he does its not science fiction,he shows tape reading,patterns,both are useless information,you can find in books

Last edited by nero1; Jan 22, 2017 at 1:36pm.
nero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2017, 2:15pm   #10

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero1 View Post
I gave 3 tops in less than a month when i came to this forum
Can you provide a link to the posts where you gave 3 tops in less than a month?
cbrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2017, 2:52pm   #11
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
Can you provide a link to the posts where you gave 3 tops in less than a month?
Its 6 weeks exactly,from what i have seen in my thread,i could give 2 daily tops,bottoms in a week and i have done it publicly so the time issue is not so important as you are trying to show in your post
Old Jan 22, 2017, 3:19pm   #12

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Its 6 weeks exactly,from what i have seen in my thread,i could give 2 daily tops,bottoms in a week and i have done it publicly so the time issue is not so important as you are trying to show in your post
Can you provide a link to the posts where you have called any tops or bottoms?
cbrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone , Atilla , Oscar Reed
Old Jan 22, 2017, 3:38pm   #13
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
Can you provide a link to the posts where you have called any tops or bottoms?
Everyone can find them in my thread
Old Jan 22, 2017, 5:54pm   #15
Joined Nov 2011
Quote:
Everyone can find them in my thread
You never responded to my challenge Nero, calling tops and bottoms like can would make it a piece of cake..
Chalky_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2017, 5:56pm   #16
Joined Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekingTruth16 View Post
Why do you say it's an amateurs game? Who is doing the buying at a bottom, so that price can turn around?
The turnaround starts when the pros start taking profits, the buying or selling in the opposite direction should follow that!

My nan said bottom pickers get smelly fingers!

Last edited by Chalky_trader; Jan 22, 2017 at 5:57pm. Reason: clarity
Chalky_trader is offline   Reply With Quote