Revenge Trading: Dont Do It

This is a discussion on Revenge Trading: Dont Do It within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " Revenge Trading: Dont Do It " by Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 22, 2016, 1:00pm   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
Revenge Trading: Dont Do It

We've just published a new T2W article called "Revenge Trading: Dont Do It" by Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson.

Quick Summary: Dr Woody Johnson shows how to avoid trading when not in the right emotional state to do so.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2017, 2:18pm   #2
Joined Apr 2017
Re: Revenge Trading: Dont Do It

The second path to a big loss is revenge trading. There is nothing worse than a revenge trader! I know this because I’ve been there myself. A revenge trader will double down, triple down, average down, and dig themselves deeper and deeper into a position.

Still trying to get simple psychologicalprocess explanation on revenge trading .
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2017, 9:10am   #3
Joined Apr 2017
It is easy to say do not do it ,it is like giving them the water. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink' is a proverb which means that you can give someone an opportunity but not force them to take it.

The revenge trading comes from the stress response flee ,freeze or fight and emotional braing .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...r-trading.html
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote