How The Forex "Fix" May Be Rigged

This is a discussion on How The Forex "Fix" May Be Rigged within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " How The Forex "Fix" May Be Rigged " by Elvis Picardo ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 7, 2014, 2:00pm   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
How The Forex "Fix" May Be Rigged

We've just published a new T2W article called "How The Forex "Fix" May Be Rigged" by Elvis Picardo.

Quick Summary: Elvis Picardo explains how it is possible to fix the rates even in a market the size of forex.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2014, 11:41pm   #2
Joined Jul 2010
Re: How The Forex "Fix" May Be Rigged

and why only at 4pm?
is it not possible these traders with large orders ring round their friends and do the same thing at other times.
'ive got a large order.lets hit this thing when i get back from dinner' or 'after my afternoon nap' or 'after ive been to the gents'
aag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2014, 5:27pm   #3

Joined Jan 2006
How it really is

Elvis Picardo's article exposes the price rigging that goes on in the spot forex market. It's been going on for years and will, probably, continue for several more.
alan5616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2014, 8:29am   #4

Joined Jul 2004
Forex market rigged? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!
A Dashing Blade is offline   Reply With Quote