Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

This is a discussion on Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by kingtrader7 Hi Laser Trader, Seems your lies are being found out and you are running out of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 3, 2014, 7:55pm   #17
Joined Jan 2013
LaserTrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtrader7 View Post
Hi Laser Trader,

Seems your lies are being found out and you are running out of ammunition, maybe also running out of pot noodles.

The live trading room you post was the one run by Janet correct? Not Mike not Matt but Janet who works with you? I am pretty sure it is, she doesn't use that platform right? Didn't she use the same platform so that she had the same prices and platform as the customer?

Sure Mike & Matt are enjoying life with out you Les Johnston (LaserTrader)
That is a strong allegation Kingtrader7, if you bother to read the posts you will find I back everything I say with evidence and plenty of it. I have no reason or need to lie.
I ask you to with draw that allegation.

If you check other threads on here you will see that I am definately not Les Johnston.

I suggest you pay more attention to detail (especially if you want to be a successful trader) check the Demo account picture carefully. It is on Matt Travis's Twitter account and posted by Matt Travis (the same as the photo's that show an average £1000 per day loss).

screen-shot-2014-09-03-19.38.52.png

From your reaction its clear that you are close to MTA ...

Oh and why would I want to drive over 100 miles to the address given by MTA. I suggest MTA put pictures of their office and trading floor on their website, instead of the stock photo's .

Last edited by LaserTrader; Sep 3, 2014 at 8:02pm.
LaserTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 9:48am   #18

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Aren't these guys British nationals ? How come they're still at liberty, after so blatantly scamming people ? I would've thought it's hard to get away with this in the UK.
GubyIQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2014, 9:06pm   #19
Joined Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by GubyIQ View Post
Aren't these guys British nationals ? How come they're still at liberty, after so blatantly scamming people ? I would've thought it's hard to get away with this in the UK.
Unfortunately it is difficult to stop scammers like this under English Law.
These types of scammers are no fools, they know the law and what they can get way with.

MTA Live is not registered, they run a lot of their courses out of the country, where the laws are not so tight, so it makes them difficult to nail down to anything. They do actually provide a course which makes things more difficult even if they made false promises on what the course will help you do, they simply blame clients for failing.

I am sure the FSA are keen to hear from anyone who has been tricked by such people, especially if they have been fooled into signing up to a broker.

The best thing we can do is warn and educate people about outfits like MTA Live.

Last edited by LaserTrader; Sep 7, 2014 at 9:07pm.
Old Sep 8, 2014, 3:33pm   #20

7 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Hi Laser Trader,

I recently took the course that MTA offer. You declare that they are not registered, have you any evidence to support such allegation? As that would effectively constitute slander?

I have been trading for in excess of a month now, although i didn't make profitable trades from day 1, after a few weeks i began to find myself executing successful trades daily and consistently via Forex and binary options. I now trade full time and this is purely thanks to the standard of teaching and support they provide.

I cannot understand where all this negativity stems from? Must be something personal.
Mattjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2014, 9:26pm   #21
Joined Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattjs View Post
Hi Laser Trader,

I recently took the course that MTA offer. You declare that they are not registered, have you any evidence to support such allegation? As that would effectively constitute slander?

I cannot understand where all this negativity stems from? Must be something personal.
I find it amusing that I blow kingtrader7 out of the water proving him wrong with evidence and ask for an allegations to be withdrawn as I proved beyond doubt that I have not lied, now a new person appears to accuse me of slander and a personal issue.

OK lets start with the accusation of slander. MTA Live is not registered in the UK, when they were trading as Mastery Trading Academy they were a UK registered company. Then Mike Douglas and Matt Travis split away to become MTA Live. If any of that is not true please let me know. Mattjs if MTA Live are registered in the UK or indeed as a company anywhere in the world please provide details or provide an apology to me.

Now to explain where the negativity comes from ... or should we just be clear and say facts.

A number of the people involved in setting up Mastery Trading Academy launched a vicious attack on her against another company they used to work for and they their company appeared.

A number of the publicity pictures used by Mastery Trading Academy, MTA Live and Mike Douglas on his Facebook page are from another company and nothing to do with MTA Live or Mastery Trading Academy.

See Proof here:http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...ml#post2350970

MTA are making out that if you take the course you will be making 3-5% every day and they are blasting social media with all sorts of questionable information to try and back it up. For example in Matt Travis's own twitter posts it can be seen he uses Demo accounts and loses an average of £1000 per day, but flags up winning trades and claims great success.

See proof:http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...ml#post2357476

If clients complain about not making 3-5% they are told its their own fault and that they should pay for more.

Proof:http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...ml#post2370584

I could go on, I haven't even mentioned forcing people towards a broker they get commission from, virtual offices, loosing money during a course and claiming markets were closed ... but I think I have made my point.

Mattjs, it is not something personal, not jealousy and certainly not just negativity. These guys are using lies, tricks and mis-direction to make money out of people and anyone thinking about giving them money should be aware.

If Mike Douglas or Matt Travis are great traders and making loads of money from trading, why do they need to tout a course with questionable claims, why do they need to use lies and tricks to promote it and why do they need to direct clients to brokers so they get commission.

I have challenged MikeDouglas previously to post a trade plan of 4 or 5 trades before any position in entered, then we will see if he is any good. Its easy during a course to focus on a winning trade and ignore the losers, as yet he has failed to meet the challenge, I wonder why
Thanks! The following members like this post: DowJones
Old Sep 10, 2014, 8:20am   #22
Joined Jun 2014
MTALIVE LTD - 9210459

Please find company registered on companies house...

Thanks for coming...

Now show me the proof off them loosing 1k per day ???
kingtrader7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2014, 10:45am   #23
Joined Jun 2014
With success comes haters.... Jealousy....
Makes me smile as it means you know you are doing something others are scared to attempt or cannot do... for any doubters please find my trading account uploaded to our website.. www.mtalive.com
Company registration with companies house.... this is the company number please search.... 9210459
& My office number is 01489 611 682
Office 127 Forum 3 Whitley business park Portsmouth.
Please come visit us, call us, do what you must i am happy to trade live in front of anyone
To the haters drinks up

Matt Travis posted this recently......... any thing else you need proof for ?
kingtrader7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2014, 11:22am   #24

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
MTALIVE LTD - 9210459

Please find company registered on companies house...

Thanks for coming...

Now show me the proof off them loosing 1k per day ???
But on another thread you posted this..
Quote:
I have been trading the system taught to me by MTA for over 3 months and finally quit my job last month and am now trading full time.

I am not making £10,000's per month but nor was i promised this, i was only promised to make a sustainable amount, enough for me to live the life i wanted and this is what i am doing.

I am consistently making profits daily and weekly, monthly and would highly recommend this course to anyone.

They have just opened a trading floor in Southampton which i have to say is great support as anyone who has graduated from their course can attend for free and trade with them which i have done several times!

For any information i am willing to give any advice as i started like you guys, don't forget there are bitter people out there that are jealous and do all they can to de rial such greatness, ignore it seek evidence i did and would not look back ever.

Why would you be taught something that you yourself created?
Two words spring to mind, "Credibility" and "zero"
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote