Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

This is a discussion on Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Are we? This is at the same time, surely impossible?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:21pm   #31

7 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Are we? This is at the same time, surely impossible?
Mattjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:25pm   #32
Joined Jun 2014
Same people no, sat next to each other yes.....

Where is your group of 6-8 keyboard warriors working form tonight?
kingtrader7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:30pm   #33
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Quote:
Are we? This is at the same time, surely impossible?
Apparantly not as you are both posting from the same IP address so how do you explain that ?
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:33pm   #34
Joined Jun 2014
The office my friend.... our office.... NZD news at 10.... traders night in
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:33pm   #35
Joined Jun 2014
Please call the office number from our website, plenty of traders here speak to anyone you wish
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:35pm   #36
Joined Jun 2014
Same people no, sat next to each other yes.....

Did you not understand the above?

Last edited by kingtrader7; Sep 10, 2014 at 9:35pm.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:53pm   #37
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Sat in the same office which does explain it howver, the way you posted previously showed no indication that you two knew each other at all or that you are sat in the same location but I guess these things can happen.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 10:39pm   #38
Joined Jan 2013
LaserTrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
Sat in the same office which does explain it howver, the way you posted previously showed no indication that you two knew each other at all or that you are sat in the same location but I guess these things can happen.
Hi Trader333 could you confirm that I am not the same person (different IP address) to very amused who posted on here earlier. Maybe then people will realise I am not Les Johnston.
LaserTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2014, 10:44pm   #39

Joined Jan 2003
I can confirm that you are VA are not posting from the same IP however, the IP of VA is somewhat unusual.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 10:54pm   #40
Joined Jun 2014
in what sense?
Old Sep 11, 2014, 9:36pm   #41
Joined Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtrader7 View Post
in what sense?

So what is this thread about again, with all the sideshows of trying to say I am Les Johnston when I am not and all the childish name calling and insults is hard to remember what the thread was about. Oh I think thats MTA's plan

If they were legitimate and had any credibility MTA Live should would have put their hand up and admitted they got things wrong trying to push their course too hard and overstepped the mark.

Lets face it, if you read the previous posts I have shown with evidence to back up every thing I have said, they mislead, lied, used cheap tricks, unrealistic claims and made out their company was registered when it was not, since I exposed them they have within the last couple of days registered the company.

Instead of coming clean and promised to clean up their act, they tried to make out I was someone I they seem to hate and launched a personal attack, typical SCAM tactic. Check out their posts and ask yourself, are these really people you want to hand over £1500 and trust.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 8:16am   #42
Joined Jan 2013
LaserTrader started this thread Update:

For the past couple of days or more, the MTA Live payment process has been down due to an issue with their PayPal account.

Note that you pay Michael Douglas and not MTA Live (sign of a SCAM when you pay a person not the company). Maybe PayPal are not happy being used.

screen-shot-2014-09-14-08.07.58.png
Old Sep 14, 2014, 8:35pm   #43
Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
With success comes haters.... Jealousy....
Makes me smile as it means you know you are doing something others are scared to attempt or cannot do... for any doubters please find my trading account uploaded to our website.. www.mtalive.com
Company registration with companies house.... this is the company number please search.... 9210459
& My office number is 01489 611 682
Office 127 Forum 3 Whitley business park Portsmouth.
Please come visit us, call us, do what you must i am happy to trade live in front of anyone
To the haters drinks up

Matt Travis posted this recently......... any thing else you need proof for ?
So Mr Travis.

Where is the trading account that you suggest we can all see????
Does not appear to be on the website as you indicated.
Where is the totally irrefutable evidence of you making 3% to 5 % everyday???
We would all love to see it. Not just one trade but evidence of performance of over say, one month. We all know you have made claims to making such amounts for much longer but one month will do to start with.
If I came on here and made the claim that I doubled my account in one month without verifiable evidence I would be laughed from here to Timbuktu. (not taking an account from $100 to $200 - any clown can do that - but taking an account with substantial funds to 100% growth.)

So there you have it. I doubled my account in one month. No problem. Easy, we can all make such claims. So I make the claim that I have doubled my account in one month. Beat that!!!

So we await your clear, indisputable evidence with baited breath.

Last edited by veryamused; Sep 14, 2014 at 9:22pm.
veryamused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2014, 8:54pm   #44
Joined Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattjs View Post
You declare that they are not registered, have you any evidence to support such allegation? As that would effectively constitute slander?
No it wouldn't. Not least because a) it isn't, and b) it's written, so it's libel. Dick.

Quote:
Lasertrader you are a scammer, you are literally chatting complete and utter ********.

You will find you (les johnston) the crumpled old man that has lost his family due to poor investments was the one who attacked the last company.

Lets take a step back....

WHY don't you Lasertrader (les JOHNSTON) prove what you are saying and back up evidence??

Matt Travis and Mike Douglas both show results, i trade next to them daily, this vicious attack is so obvious its hilarious

You are one sad sad sad man!!!
The best hedge funds make, what, 25-30% per year. These 'tards are claiming to make 2-5% per day.

What kind of ****ing moron would believe that? They'd be billionaires if they could make those returns, not tools peddling **** courses.
MrLeverage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2014, 9:17pm   #45
Joined Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryamused View Post
So Mr Travis.

Where is the trading account that you suggest we can all see????
Does not appear to be on the website as you indicated.
Where is the totally irrefutable evidence of you making 3% to 5 % everyday???
We would all love to see it. Not just one trade but evidence of performance of over say, one month. We all know you have made claims to making such amounts for much longer but one month will do to start with.
If I came on here and made the claim that I doubled my account in one month without verifiable evidence I would be laughed from here to Timbuktu. (not taking an account from $100 to $200 - any clown can do that - but taking an account with substantial funds to 100% growth.)

So there you have it. I doubled my account in one month. No problem. Easy, we can all make such claims. So I make the claim that I have doubled my account in one month. Beat that!!!

So we await your clear, indisputable evidence with baited breath.

Lets face it if these guys had evidence of sucess they would be flaunting it all over social media, but instead they use fakes, tricks and lies as the evidence has proven.

I would be sceptical of any account or results shown as these guys have a history of using demo accounts and hiding losses. This is why I asked or indeed challenged them to show a trade plan before any entry.

Strange how their PayPal is still down. Have they closed down I wonder ??