Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

This is a discussion on Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker) within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by khanr3 Hi malaguti i would like to contact with you about the course you did...I nearly signed ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 22, 2014, 8:43pm   #33

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanr3 View Post
Hi malaguti i would like to contact with you about the course you did...I nearly signed up today
send me a pm and I'll share my experiences, just don't do it honestly you really will not after I've gone through what they cover
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2014, 9:15pm   #34
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
sadly these courses are STILL allowed to run ..............its easy to get sucked into them as they are verrrry verrry good at the hype

there was a writer for the guardian who interviewed a few of here at T2win and published a piece on learning to trade recently........worth finding it as it was very good

ahhh.....here it is

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...-industry.html

and the piece he wrote ...I recommended he have a chat with john Bartlett who has been around the block a lot teaching no nonsence trading systems to beginers

http://www.theguardian.com/money/201...arket-websites

N

Last edited by NVP; Apr 22, 2014 at 9:25pm.
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2014, 2:28am   #35

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
Oh my gosh, I've signed up the course before reading this!!! Felt very stupid to sign up.
I was really interested to learn about trading... This puts me off a bit.

Last edited by yue_cheong; Aug 28, 2014 at 2:29am.
yue_cheong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2014, 9:33am   #36

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by yue_cheong View Post
Oh my gosh, I've signed up the course before reading this!!! Felt very stupid to sign up.
I was really interested to learn about trading... This puts me off a bit.
ask for a refund, you should have 14 days i think...well worth foregoing any notional amount you may lose
Old Sep 20, 2014, 10:15pm   #37

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Oh crap i put in a deposit ..damn ..Hey malguti so you actually attended the whole course ?
Tommyau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2014, 10:57pm   #38

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyau View Post
Oh crap i put in a deposit ..damn ..Hey malguti so you actually attended the whole course ?
I did many years ago
Old Sep 20, 2014, 11:01pm   #39

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
And was it worth it ?
Tommyau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2014, 11:12pm   #40

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyau View Post
And was it worth it ?
No, all the information could all have easily been obtained from a book.They would probably argue that the course included a "proprietary" trading strategy, but that was so full of holes its not even worth explaining. If you haven't paid the full amount, then don't pay the rest. save your money.