Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

This is a discussion on Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker) within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; I think it's easier and safer to stop the card than possibly getting involved in a dispute with your bank, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 27, 2013, 6:41pm   #31

Joined Sep 2001
I think it's easier and safer to stop the card than possibly getting involved in a dispute with your bank, but hey, I always err on the side of caution.

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2014, 8:03pm   #32

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaguti View Post
I did the same about 5 years ago, I didn't do enough diligence either. It happens, so just get over it.
Write and get your money back, I'll happily tell you everything that's on the course and it wont cost you a penny
Hi malaguti i would like to contact with you about the course you did...I nearly signed up today
khanr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2014, 8:43pm   #33

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanr3 View Post
Hi malaguti i would like to contact with you about the course you did...I nearly signed up today
send me a pm and I'll share my experiences, just don't do it honestly you really will not after I've gone through what they cover
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2014, 9:15pm   #34
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
sadly these courses are STILL allowed to run ..............its easy to get sucked into them as they are verrrry verrry good at the hype

there was a writer for the guardian who interviewed a few of here at T2win and published a piece on learning to trade recently........worth finding it as it was very good

ahhh.....here it is

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...-industry.html

and the piece he wrote ...I recommended he have a chat with john Bartlett who has been around the block a lot teaching no nonsence trading systems to beginers

http://www.theguardian.com/money/201...arket-websites

N

Last edited by NVP; Apr 22, 2014 at 9:25pm.
NVP is online now Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2014, 2:28am   #35

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
Oh my gosh, I've signed up the course before reading this!!! Felt very stupid to sign up.
I was really interested to learn about trading... This puts me off a bit.

Last edited by yue_cheong; Aug 28, 2014 at 2:29am.
yue_cheong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2014, 9:33am   #36

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by yue_cheong View Post
Oh my gosh, I've signed up the course before reading this!!! Felt very stupid to sign up.
I was really interested to learn about trading... This puts me off a bit.
ask for a refund, you should have 14 days i think...well worth foregoing any notional amount you may lose
Old Sep 20, 2014, 10:15pm   #37

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Oh crap i put in a deposit ..damn ..Hey malguti so you actually attended the whole course ?
Tommyau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2014, 10:57pm   #38

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyau View Post
Oh crap i put in a deposit ..damn ..Hey malguti so you actually attended the whole course ?
I did many years ago
Old Sep 20, 2014, 11:01pm   #39

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
And was it worth it ?
Old Sep 20, 2014, 11:12pm   #40

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
And was it worth it ?
No, all the information could all have easily been obtained from a book.They would probably argue that the course included a "proprietary" trading strategy, but that was so full of holes its not even worth explaining. If you haven't paid the full amount, then don't pay the rest. save your money.
Old Sep 20, 2014, 11:14pm   #41

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Okay ,Thans Malguti .I going to ask for refund and not pay the rest ..
Old Sep 20, 2014, 11:17pm   #42

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Okay ,Thans Malguti .I going to ask for refund and not pay the rest ..
good, let me know how you get on. If you lose out, I'll spell out everything for you that was in the course, including charts that was used, agenda, everything.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 1:40am   #43

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2014
Do not touch this scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayneuk View Post
Recently attended their 2 hour free taster seminar. Got sucked in and signed up so am due to go to their two day seminar soon for £2300. Have now read things on the internet that have put me off :-( What I don't understand though is that they say the software is completely automated - there is no choice in what you do at all, so how can it not work and how can you do it wrong or not be able to do it? If it's all automated then the program does it for you?? Or was the two hour seminar blatant lies?

Please can anyone answer before I blow £2.5k :-(
YES.I can answer.

GO NOWHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY. Greg NEVER traded. He is just a used car salesman.

None of the coaches have any trading experience. In fact they are almost all trained on the same course that is sold. ie the blind leading the blind.

Their Income Generator, Pivots, Sniper etc are simply laughable. If you showed that to any insto allocator they would laugh you out of the room

The guy has a huge coke habit. Off his head on his revcent tour downunder and abusing people in the audience

None of the Prop clients have ever had money because they are simply not taught by seasoned professionals. Fact

The rehearsal half way through day 1 where they try and get you to "upgrade" is exactly the same spiel word for word each time.

The so-callled Worldfinance Exchanges and Broker award doesn't actually exist. Fact

All of the accounts they claim are funded are in fact dummy accounts. We have evidence are are taking this to the authorities.

The so called "I made $30,000 in 4 minutes" is complete and utter fabricated fraud and deception :

The 4 Minute Demo Account Trade – How one ‘Trading Guru’ uses an optical illusion to deceive and hide the truth.

Amazing. It looks real. It is very impressive. Watch our guru make over $30,000 in less than 5 minutes. Just a pity it’s an optical illusion. All it takes is the following:
1. A broker DEMO account. You heard me right. An account with “Monopoly” money
2. Take 1 – Damn, lost money on that take, let’s roll the cameras again!
3. Take 2 – Yikes, that didn’t work either, I’m now down around $30k on my position, let’s wipe that and start a new video
4. Take 3 – Roll. Yes, so far so good… my massive position that I would never take in real life that has no regard for risk given the small size of my account…is starting to make money….almost there !! YES !! nailed it. That’s a take, guys. Let’s push that one out to the unsuspecting punters now that we made over $20k in fake money in just a few minutes!

Last edited by Trader333; Oct 28, 2014 at 10:40am. Reason: Language
striker111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla
Old Nov 8, 2014, 11:07pm   #44

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2014
Another sales pitch at the course

Went to the two day Ultimate forex profit course at K2A about a month ago. i believe the trader/tutor gave every thing he could he was a nice guy and helpful and answered all the questions we had, course was fine overall as the examples were given from the live market, it did make sense as a newbie.

However i was shocked to see the massive sales pitch was taken during the breaks we get. invited all of us to ultimate wealth club and ask to pay around 19k with VAT to received all the courses and holding hand with one to one coaching for one full year with a 10k funded account from their fund. the sales pitch was very aggressive and was really shouting at people who asks more questions or people who do not agree/or not willing to join with what they offer. At the end of the course they say you cant make money from what u learnt so far, unless you join the wealth club paying 19k. These guys who pitch may be millionaires already but with no brain when talking to other human beings. they should do a course on how to talk professionally to their clients. what a Bunch of idiots trying to hit sales targets.

i do not know whether they will be supportive for 3*30min one to one coaching we get along with the course as majority didn't join up to their club. waiting to find out.
tiny85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2014, 4:46pm   #45

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2014
Out of curiosity, has anyone ever got back their money after they cancelled?
I've paid the whole installments, however i'm put off by all the comments i've seen. I've made a request to get my money back but they are taking a long time to reply. Their policy is that you can only get your full refund back within 7 days but I want to know how much I can retrieve if one has gone past that date.
If not, is there a separate organisation that one can complain to, it's a shame that after so much time many people are getting ripped off.
Utterly disgusted at how their organisation is ran.
mf15 is offline   Reply With Quote