Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

This is a discussion on Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker) within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Got my refund last week. Thanks to the prompt action by DTI. Shout out to Aaehtla for your guidance...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 7, 2017, 1:40pm   #151
Joined Oct 2017
Got my refund last week. Thanks to the prompt action by DTI. Shout out to Aaehtla for your guidance
bgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 2:00am   #152

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hello, please guide me on how you get your refund. cristianbuenafe@gmail.com this is my email. Thank you
RCRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: formaster
Old Nov 15, 2017, 10:03am   #153

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaehtla View Post
May i know how you got yours back?? Im also from ph and i just made the 10k downpayment today. Now im regretting it. I cannot commit to their monthly subscription which i totally forgot while making the downpayment.
Hi! how did you process it on DTI? was there any problem that occurred? Thank you
formaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 10:37am   #154

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Hi... can i have your contact information? CP or FB? i also need your help coz i also deposited 10k. pls add me in FB "Marel Niegos". thanks in advance for helping
aki913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2017, 3:24pm   #155
Joined May 2003
Sorry to hear about misfortunes of people on this thread. Unfortunately the saying greed leads to misfortune rings true.

Everytime I go on youtube i get ads from Greg Fecker 'the millionaire currency trader' ...
Its bl00dy annoying! Anyone know to stop these BS ads ?
iq200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2017, 3:29pm   #156
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
free workshops are the bread and butter of the Scammy trading industry ............you go along and then get shut in a room and hammered to sign up to expensive courses ....you cannot leave until you do !!!

its just the same as timeshare / double glazing / network marketing / and just about every other scammy hard sell industry out there

personally i love going to these things ....my record is being chucked out after 5 minutes on a learn to trade scammy seminar a few years back ...

the poor 12 year old kid presenting at the front got me ejected after my third probing question on a pattern he was demonstarting would guarantee people riches ......

I also rememeber in tenriffe being given vouchers to actually leave a timeshare sales pitch as they wanted me out of the room to then sell to remaining dumbass punters ....real Value !!

hahahahaha.....

N

NVP, a few years ago, I went to a seminar by the 'property king' Andy Shaw. Was exactly as you described. They piled on so much pressure for people to buy the course. At the time I was severely tempted but controlled myself! They had so many shills and I assume genuine people putting their hands up during the seminar who wanted to buy the course. As soon as people put their hands up, they were led out of the room to put down their cash.
Now I would only go to these seminars for a laugh !
Old Nov 23, 2017, 3:33pm   #157

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by aki913 View Post
Hi... can i have your contact information? CP or FB? i also need your help coz i also deposited 10k. pls add me in FB "Marel Niegos". thanks in advance for helping
Hi po! Mnssage na po kita sa FB. Thanks
formaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2017, 3:48pm   #158
Joined May 2003
People like Greg Fecker and his company LTT, have shifted focus to Latin America and the Far East as their market in the West becomes more saturated and people become more aware of their misselling practices due to the media and sites like Trade2Win. Unfortunately only the uninformed and ignorant will continue to get suckered. This is why these companies are moving their beady eyes far far away.
I am not ashamed to say that I was once uninformed and ignorant and have been conned in the past.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 5:31am   #159

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by formaster View Post
Hi po! Mnssage na po kita sa FB. Thanks
pls message me saying "LTT"... thanks Formaster
aki913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2017, 3:06am   #160

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Please help me I was scammed too

Quote:
Originally Posted by formaster View Post
Hi! how did you process it on DTI? was there any problem that occurred? Thank you
hello! I also made a downpayment just 2 days ago , actually my boyfriend and I both did, it was 10,000 php each. So now we lost 20,000 pesos to manipulative liars and Iím wondering if I can also get a refund? Or if Iím legally obliged to pay the rest of the course fee and the monthly smart chart fee. I also need urgent help please message me also on FB, my name is Ybottee Corinn Cajucom on Facebook please please help me!
YbotteeCorinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2017, 3:31am   #161

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Hello pls help , same thing to me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgurl View Post
hi, same thing happened to me/happening to me now. I signed the form without reading the very fine print at the back. turns out there is not cancellation policy. Did they ever run after you for the rest of the 75K? I paid 10K upfront and now they say I cannot back out and have to pay the full amount. sucks
So what happened now? I only made the down payment 2 days ago and is wondering how youíre doing? Are they automatically getting the outstanding balance from your debit or credit card? I also didnít read the fine print. And everyone grossly simplified and omitted important details, how can such people live?? Please help me, Iím not even hoping on getting the refund back I just donít want anything to do with them anymore, I donít want to pay for the remaining 75k nor the monthly smartchart deposits
Old Dec 6, 2017, 1:11pm   #162
Joined Oct 2017
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by YbotteeCorinn View Post
Hi! Ako din nascam 2 days ago nagdownpayment kmi ng bf ko each pls message me po on fb ďYbottee Corinn CajucomĒ we need help din po thank you
Quote:
So what happened now? I only made the down payment 2 days ago and is wondering how youíre doing? Are they automatically getting the outstanding balance from your debit or credit card? I also didnít read the fine print. And everyone grossly simplified and omitted important details, how can such people live?? Please help me, Iím not even hoping on getting the refund back I just donít want anything to do with them anymore, I donít want to pay for the remaining 75k nor the monthly smartchart deposits
file a complaint with the nearest DTI. PM me
Old Dec 6, 2017, 1:13pm   #163
Joined Oct 2017
Got my money back

Quote:
i got my money back filed a case with DTI
Old Dec 6, 2017, 1:19pm   #164

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
May I pls know how to contact you for help

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgurl View Post
i got my money back filed a case with DTI
Hello pano niyo po ginawa? San po kita pwede ipm or can I get your number or fb po please? Thank you so much Iím glad to know you got your money back!
Old Dec 6, 2017, 1:28pm   #165
Joined Oct 2017
PM me for details please