Lord Anton Kreil

This is a discussion on Lord Anton Kreil within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Kaeso I liked one of the reader comments: "Im putting together a group of guys who have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 25, 2017, 9:09pm   #505
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
I liked one of the reader comments:

"Im putting together a group of guys who have studied or has studied the courses. Doesn't have to be antons course, but have a style using macro economics and a similar method. Not looking for a large group base, just up to 5 guys. Only self starters and naturally smart, no dumb assess, no day traders or chartaholics.."

It is clear that the reason this guy is 'putting together a group of guys' is that he can't trade and is trying to get access to people's experience for free by tempting them with market data.
iq200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2017, 5:57pm   #506

4 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by iq200 View Post
It is clear that the reason this guy is 'putting together a group of guys' is that he can't trade and is trying to get access to people's experience for free by tempting them with market data.

Haha that's right
kamoflaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2017, 6:05pm   #507

4 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Thanks for the answers guys, although this is not exactly what I was looking for.
I'm making steady profit from trading, so that I don't have to work as a slave for someone else.
I was just interested in the idea of being able to trade 'other-peoples-monies' , as a profession, since I pretty much have 0% chance on that, since I don't have any formal education etc.
kamoflaaz is offline   Reply With Quote