Lord Anton Kreil

This is a discussion on Lord Anton Kreil within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Brumby Are you guys beating a dead horse as that economic data is more than 8 years ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 28, 2017, 12:43am   #497
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
Are you guys beating a dead horse as that economic data is more than 8 years old? Every year there are tons of economic data releases including GDP, CPI, Services PMI, Mfg PMI, BOE statements et al. What is the end point in this conversation?
I was taking the p
aag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 9:49am   #498

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Is the educational material in the course(s) useful/worth the money I don't know, but what I'm interested in is the possibility to eventually trade with other people monies, and I'd like to hear from someone who has managed to get so far.
According to the info in their website (itpm.com) it states that after the course and passing the exam you have an option to trade in their platform and their brokers with your own money, and after awhile, if you are solid enough, you have possibility to trade with their capital.

I must admit I didn't read the whole thread, seems to have a lot of pointless arguing, so if this is already answered I'm sorry and please point me to a right post.
kamoflaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 1:37pm   #499

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamoflaaz View Post
Is the educational material in the course(s) useful/worth the money I don't know, but what I'm interested in is the possibility to eventually trade with other people monies, and I'd like to hear from someone who has managed to get so far.
According to the info in their website (itpm.com) it states that after the course and passing the exam you have an option to trade in their platform and their brokers with your own money, and after awhile, if you are solid enough, you have possibility to trade with their capital.

I must admit I didn't read the whole thread, seems to have a lot of pointless arguing, so if this is already answered I'm sorry and please point me to a right post.
This is the carrot to lure the gullible, I bet no one is trading with their money...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:16am   #500
Joined May 2003
I know some friends who have bought this course. Having worked in investment banking I can say that although the foundations of Anton's course from a technical and financial perspective are excellent, the course is actually useless if you don't know how to trade. The end result of the course will be some candidates for the strategy but the trader has to know how to manage the trade and know where/when to enter/exit a trade which is where knowing how to trade comes in. Imagine going to a stock picking service which just tells you what stocks are good for the day.

I know for a fact that the majority of people who buy the course do not succeed. Quantt's comment 'This is the carrot to lure the gullible, I bet no one is trading with their money...' eloquently sums up ONE of the carrots of the course!!

Last edited by iq200; Yesterday at 11:55am.
iq200 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:42pm   #501
Joined May 2003
Whilst I do have some respect for Anton Kreil, the FCAA will let pretty much anyone have membership if you pay them the fee and fit certain basic financial criteria and background checks. The fact that Kreil is a FCAA member helps his case is a moot point.
iq200 is online now   Reply With Quote