Lord Anton Kreil

This is a discussion on Lord Anton Kreil within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by ryanboi haha okay but can you give me some reasons as to why he cant? I mean ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 30, 2013, 1:06pm   #33
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Lord Anton Kreil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanboi View Post
haha okay but can you give me some reasons as to why he cant? I mean he worked at GS, Lehman Brothers and JP Morgan?? Surely, he knows what he is talking about. Plus, can you recommend me a book or website for beginners? Thanks man
If he's any good whys he not trading and making millions instead of flogging courses at the Travelodge?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2013, 1:23pm   #34
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
If he's any good whys he not trading and making millions instead of flogging courses at the Travelodge?
Two reasons

1) There's a proliferation of desperate idiots happy to pay for training
2) He's a smart guy who gets it
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2013, 2:15pm   #35

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2013

Quote:
Fair point. Then, where should a beginner start in trading?
ryanboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2013, 2:38pm   #36
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanboi View Post
Fair point. Then, where should a beginner start in trading?
That's a difficult question to answer. I would probably argue that you should start by trying to define what you actually want to gain from doing this, what kind of returns you want, what sort of risks your comfortable with etc, and then take a long hard look at what resources you have in terms of time, money, skills you already possess, and skills you need to develop etc. A lot of this stuff is defining what suits your personal psychological profile.

Taking a look at the trading plan template developed by Timsk here at the t2w zoo might be a possible starting point.

http://www.trade2win.com/articles/88...-plan-template

Once you know what you want to achieve (and its way more complicated than just the need to make money) you can start trying to identify how to get there. Don't be surprised if it takes you a few years just to get that point, most people never get there.
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Liquid validity
Old Mar 30, 2013, 2:45pm   #37

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2013

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the hare View Post
That's a difficult question to answer. I would probably argue that you should start by trying to define what you actually want to gain from doing this, what kind of returns you want, what sort of risks your comfortable with etc, and then take a long hard look at what resources you have in terms of time, money, skills you already possess, and skills you need to develop etc. A lot of this stuff is defining what suits your personal psychological profile.

Taking a look at the trading plan template developed by Timsk here at the t2w zoo might be a possible starting point.

Trading Plan Template

Once you know what you want to achieve (and its way more complicated than just the need to make money) you can start trying to identify how to get there. Don't be surprised if it takes you a few years just to get that point, most people never get there.
Thank you
ryanboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2013, 8:40am   #38
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Anton Kreil related scam

Seems her TV career didn't take off as planned, now she's flogging crappy seminars and 'analysis'. Sounds a bit like Anton.

The Mitchy T Show feat. Keiko "Cakes" Kawamura - YouTube

Last edited by Steve; Dec 30, 2013 at 9:23pm. Reason: Previous post deleted
Old Apr 1, 2013, 9:12am   #39
Joined Oct 2006

Here's her filmography.

Keiko "Cakes" Kawamura - Filmography - IMDb
Old Apr 1, 2013, 12:50pm   #40

Joined Feb 2013

Quote:

At least she is easier on the eye than Davie n Baggas, not quite as cute as toast though

Last edited by Steve; Dec 30, 2013 at 9:24pm. Reason: No evidence
Sir Pond Life Dreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: cablemonster