Lord Anton Kreil

This is a discussion on Lord Anton Kreil within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; You are just jealous he is doing the 1st trade in space better than that numpty in a chopper....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 22, 2013, 8:53pm   #25
Joined Jan 2013
Re: Lord Anton Kreil

You are just jealous he is doing the 1st trade in space better than that numpty in a chopper.

Last edited by Steve; Dec 30, 2013 at 9:20pm. Reason: Quote from deleted post
cablemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lax_Van_Dumb
Old Mar 10, 2013, 11:53am   #26
Joined Oct 2006

Anton appears to be connected to some interesting characters.

https://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firm...h.do?sid=62100
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 12:04pm   #27
Joined Oct 2006

Paul Michael Seakens is now running Carbon Neutral Investments,

https://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmIndivSearch.do

TONY HETHERINGTON: Financial services watchdog is helpless over carbon credits scandal | This is Money
Old Mar 30, 2013, 11:27am   #28

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2013

Hey guys, does anyone know how much the 1 on 1 mentor by Anton Kreil costs? I am planning to apply for the 3 months course and was wondering if anyone here has done it and maybe give me some feedbacks ? Is it worth the money? I am new to trading and are there any videos or books that you guys can recommend ? Thank you in advance.
ryanboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2013, 11:45am   #29
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanboi View Post
Hey guys, does anyone know how much the 1 on 1 mentor by Anton Kreil costs? I am planning to apply for the 3 months course and was wondering if anyone here has done it and maybe give me some feedbacks ? Is it worth the money? I am new to trading and are there any videos or books that you guys can recommend ? Thank you in advance.
Don't waste your money, these guys can't teach you to trade.
Old Mar 30, 2013, 12:19pm   #30

Joined Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
In my view it is not possible to trade successfully as a home based trader using the same strategies as an institution and make any real money doing so. As others have said, the profit margin is too small and as such it is not viable.
Pretty wide, sweeping statement there.

The financial industry is quite diverse and I wouldn't think there's one person on the planet that knows all the methods applied across all of them.

As such, I don't think you can claim that no home trader can apply the same strategies as an institution.
Old Mar 30, 2013, 12:40pm   #31

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Don't waste your money, these guys can't teach you to trade.
haha okay but can you give me some reasons as to why he cant? I mean he worked at GS, Lehman Brothers and JP Morgan?? Surely, he knows what he is talking about. Plus, can you recommend me a book or website for beginners? Thanks man
ryanboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2013, 1:02pm   #32

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanboi View Post
haha okay but can you give me some reasons as to why he cant? I mean he worked at GS, Lehman Brothers and JP Morgan?? Surely, he knows what he is talking about. Plus, can you recommend me a book or website for beginners? Thanks man
Please dont assume that if a guy worked for so and so and knows what he is talking about that he can either teach you to trade or trade himself. it is a totally different concept. The moment we press that trade button all sorts of emotions take over and have veru little to do with set ups and methods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote