Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

This is a discussion on Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not? within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Mary Can you give us an update on the New Turtles?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 16, 2012, 9:17pm   #33
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Mary

Can you give us an update on the New Turtles?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 9:30pm   #34
Joined Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
me too pete.

lets see if this link lasts longer? it's slight different address to pb's, but same info.

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information
That one is working for now.

I googled and found companies house but the check for Training Traders doesn't show any name change and appears active. Spyglass shows liqidation though.

No matter....same guy, same cr@p

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 9:32pm   #35
Joined Oct 2006

Search for MBTWP
Old Feb 16, 2012, 9:34pm   #36
Joined Sep 2008

Since I'm not all that familiar with UK law, I'll ask....Why the name change if they're going to be struck off? Is there some benefit to doing that?

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:22pm   #37
Joined Feb 2012

Here we are. A whole bunch of entries from UK companies house showing lots of strange stuff going on!!!
Name change, after name change, after name change. Directors changing!!

TT Training Traders to Training Traders.
Spyglass to Training Traders.
Training Traders to MBTWP - wtf?

Interesting how Mike Baghdady does not appear to be legally attached to much. Bit strange given the type of publicity he likes to drum up.

Some more digging required here. Hopefully our friend on here with some contacts can enlighten us a little more.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Spyglass to TT name change 2.pdf (35.0 KB, 363 views)
File Type: pdf Spyglass to TT name change 3.pdf (68.5 KB, 281 views)
File Type: pdf Spyglass to TT name change.pdf (18.3 KB, 324 views)
File Type: pdf TT to Training Traders name change 2.pdf (67.1 KB, 412 views)
File Type: pdf TT to Training Traders name change.pdf (34.5 KB, 253 views)
File Type: pdf Training traders to MBTWP.pdf (16.9 KB, 245 views)
File Type: pdf Training traders to MBTWP 2.pdf (78.1 KB, 421 views)
pipsplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 11:29am   #38
Joined Jan 2012

Digbyarbuthnot started this thread I discovered that Mike Baghdady had resigned his directorships last week. I was under the impression that, as he is the one in charge of the company and (crucially) the bank accounts and signing the cheques, that makes him a shadow director (or even a de facto director). This means that his attempts to offload his liabilities will come to nought should Training Traders get a winding up order from one of its multitude of creditors. Basically, Mike Baghdady has tried to roll his previous companies into MBTWP and then resign as director.

However, as he controls the company finances and makes the predominant amount of business decisions, he is either a shadow director or de facto director, and therefore STILL liable should his business get closed down. It's an amateur way for a crook to behave.
Link to legal bit about shadow directors & de facto directors: Walker Morris UK solicitors, corporate and commercial law firm

Also, it turns out that there have been a massive turnover in senior staff in recent months - 1x Chief Op Officer, 2 x Sales Managers, 1 x Head Trainer and 1 x Marketing Director. I have managed to make contact with a few of them and the ones I have spoken to have confirmed that they were removed by Mike Baghdady when they noticed irregularities going on.

The only senior person to remain is Ben Tuckey and he is the only director currently named on MBTWP, so he MUST know what has been going on and must be party to Mike Baghdady's fraud and deceit at Trading Traders (especially if the other 5 saw what was going on). Remember that this is the same Ben Tuckey who appeared in a TV ad for Mike Baghdady and as a testimonial on the Training Trader websites as 'Ben - Alpine Capital Hedge Fund Manager – London'. I think it has been proven somewhere else on this forum that Alpine Capital Hedge Fund never existed with Ben Tuckey. What a farce!

Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy business........
Digbyarbuthnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 11:41am   #39
Joined Jan 2012

Digbyarbuthnot started this thread Mr Mahmoud Ali Baghdady - free company director check. Companies House Information

The above link shows that Mike Baghdady is also registered as a director of TT Capital Markets Ltd, co number 07782054. That does not have any info about it being proposed to be struck off. Perhaps this is going to be the next company as it was registered on 21st Sep 2011, so it's the newest of the batch.
Digbyarbuthnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 11:52am   #40
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsplease View Post
Here we are. A whole bunch of entries from UK companies house showing lots of strange stuff going on!!!
Name change, after name change, after name change. Directors changing!!

TT Training Traders to Training Traders.
Spyglass to Training Traders.
Training Traders to MBTWP - wtf?

Interesting how Mike Baghdady does not appear to be legally attached to much. Bit strange given the type of publicity he likes to drum up.

Some more digging required here. Hopefully our friend on here with some contacts can enlighten us a little more.
He's still an LLP member of the following entity

NEW TURTLE TRADERS LLP
CENTRAL HOUSE 25
CAMPERDOWN STREET
LONDON
E1 8DZ
Company No. OC365235