Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

This is a discussion on Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not? within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; It appears that on the Mike Baghdadys Training Traders Turtles Facebook page (what a mouthful) several people have asked for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 14, 2012, 11:19am   #17
Joined Feb 2012
Re: Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

It appears that on the Mike Baghdadys Training Traders Turtles Facebook page (what a mouthful) several people have asked for an update on how the turtle trading is going.
Whats the response from Mike baghdady - silence!!!!!!!!!!!

He was quick to get all the free publicity he could when it started and promised the world he would keep updating. On the New Turtle Traders Facebook page - nothing - even when some of the members ask for an update.

Now do you think Baghdady has gone shy or something? Or could there be another problem - performance????
Makes you wonder!
pipsplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2012, 11:25am   #18
Joined Jan 2012

Digbyarbuthnot started this thread Hi Eric

I understand where you're coming from but concerned by the level of bile you're sprewing. To be honest, I have been saved £5,000 by PBoyles and others on this forum. Not only that, I've found out a whole ton of information about Mike Baghdady that has confirmed my suspect impression about him having been to his office and meeting him. Not only saved me money but a lot of wasted effort.

I think anyone exposing bad practise and dishonest people offering courses should be applauded, regardless of their own trading history. I wouldn't expect Jeremy Paxman to be the best politician but I'd trust his judgement in telling me who are the politicians to trust, the young chap who presents Football Focus might not be the best footballer but he can tell me about football....

Being honest is better than claiming to be the world champion trader like Mike Bagdady does.

I thank you PBoyles for your honesty, regardless of your trading history.

Digby
Digbyarbuthnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2012, 12:18pm   #19
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricReed View Post
You know Pboyles you make me laugh!

So why do you persist at exposing people in the same sector as yourself? Is it because your bored at home, because you are an unsuccessful trader or because this forum gives you a chance to escape the harsh realities of the real world in which you live. Where your only 'real' friend in this world are people with whom you have never met! If you want my advice, before you reach 5,000 go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Start thinking about your life.. make some friends in the real world, get a girlfriend, loose some weight and most of all stop spreading your negative views on the forums.
So it's ok for you to 'expose' me as being unsuccessful, fat, single, friendless, boring and nearing 5000 posts?

OK, maybe a bit fat but the rest is out of order.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2012, 1:08pm   #20
Joined Jan 2012

Digbyarbuthnot started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
So it's ok for you to 'expose' me as being unsuccessful, fat, single, friendless, boring and nearing 5000 posts?

OK, maybe a bit fat but the rest is out of order.
Perhaps Mike Baghdady will be selling weight-loss products next?! LOL
Old Feb 14, 2012, 1:11pm   #21
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digbyarbuthnot View Post
Perhaps Mike Baghdady will be selling weight-loss products next?! LOL
Well there's a very well known "trading guru" who used to sell vitamins
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2012, 4:59pm   #22
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digbyarbuthnot View Post
Hi Eric

I understand where you're coming from but concerned by the level of bile you're sprewing. To be honest, I have been saved £5,000 by PBoyles and others on this forum. Not only that, I've found out a whole ton of information about Mike Baghdady that has confirmed my suspect impression about him having been to his office and meeting him. Not only saved me money but a lot of wasted effort.

I think anyone exposing bad practise and dishonest people offering courses should be applauded, regardless of their own trading history. I wouldn't expect Jeremy Paxman to be the best politician but I'd trust his judgement in telling me who are the politicians to trust, the young chap who presents Football Focus might not be the best footballer but he can tell me about football....

Being honest is better than claiming to be the world champion trader like Mike Bagdady does.

I thank you PBoyles for your honesty, regardless of your trading history.

Digby
Vendors always get nervous when other vendors get caught out. Sometimes they get a bit abusive like Eric, especially when he's busy flogging his forex robot.

Stocks, Bond & Forex :: Forex trading, Easy to Get the picture | ArticleBiz.com
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 9:01am   #23
Joined Feb 2012

World Trading Champion - No Way!!!!!!!
Take a look at the following link and make your own mind up.
World of Trading 2011 // 21.10 - 22.10.11 // Messe Frankfurt

Baghdady was one of a number of participants in a live trading event - NOT THE WORLD TRADING CHAMPIONSHIP.

Seems he took the opportunity to market himself as the "World Trading Champion"
until he was rightly challenged all over the place and then changed his marketing strapline to "World of Trading Champion" - notice the difference????

A bit of research discovers that this is a trading exhibition that takes place annually and is run by a very reputable company. The live trading is only a small part of what goes on. They have not had Baghdady back since and it seems they were very unhappy with the way he used the trading event to pronounce himself "World Trading Champion"

He used this in advertising and on Bloomberg TV. It was rightly pointed out on this forum but some of the historic comments seem to have been edited out.
pipsplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 9:01am   #24
Joined Jan 2012

Digbyarbuthnot started this thread Eric,

Care to show us your trading history? It's something you'd never get from Mike Baghdady. The trading guru who claims he can train anybody in any market condition whilst not having any money. It's amazing how hard it is to get an audited trading history from him or any news about his Turtle Traders.

Are you a legimate, successful trader Eric - or are you a dodgy fraud like Mike Baghdady?