Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

This is a discussion on Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not? within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; If you want to see more then go to the babypips forum. I got these documents from there along with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 9, 2012, 9:58am   #9
Joined Feb 2012
Re: Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

If you want to see more then go to the babypips forum. I got these documents from there along with lots of other stuff.
Just search for baghdady.
pipsplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2012, 11:21am   #10
Joined Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsplease View Post
Interesting stuff. Two files here showing his Chapetr 11 details.
Seems funny to me (if it were not so serious) that a guy that claims to be the worlds leading expert on price behaviour trading, still owes a student loan from 1999 - and admits it!

Anyone got evidence that he still trades or is it an illusion from the far and distant past?
No one actually sees him trade. It's called an optical delusion.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: safvan
Old Feb 9, 2012, 11:24am   #11
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Seems funny to me (if it were not so serious) that a guy that claims to be the worlds leading expert on price behaviour trading, still owes a student loan from 1999 - and admits it!

Anyone got evidence that he still trades or is it an illusion from the far and distant past?
His bankruptcy filing relates to serious losses that he sustained trading. Robbins Futures have been taking him to court for years to try to get him to pay up. I think its in the hundreds of thousands, he sued them, they counter sued and won. Anyhow it was all posted here but then deleted, like you say some of it is now in babypips and FF.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2012, 6:09pm   #12

Joined Jan 2012

Quote:

Maybe it's only a temporary drawdown after some trades went pear shaped?

BTW that's a nice income from teaching.
ZEN archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2012, 1:10pm   #13
Joined Feb 2012

I'm told by someone who attended that Mike Baghdady from Training Traders was hosting a live webinar on FXStreet.com on Friday. He was proudly showing photos of Curtis Faith (one of the original Turtles from the 1980's) visiting his offices and talking with his own widely publicised Turtles. Some of the attendees were asking if his people were profitable with all the daily mentoring they were getting from him.
Baghdady replied that "they are all doing well". Funny how we have heard nothing in the last few months given all the publicity he generated when starting.
Makes you wonder - eh???????

Just like Secker - where is the evidence???????
pipsplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2012, 2:28pm   #14
Joined Oct 2006

Check other people and businesses for CCJs, judgment and fine records - Trust Online

I suppose the proof or otherwise will be found here. But you have to pay £4
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2012, 11:55pm   #16

Joined Jun 2011

You know Pboyles you make me laugh!

You expose these people, say their courses aren't any good and use negative words, but do you trade successfully?

You expose companies for having lied on their website or scam companies, yet you are in the very same industry.

There are no nicety in trading, I have never met an honest trader, trading is built on one core concept... Making money for SELF! You want to be a successful trader, but you put down everyone in the industry.

So why do you persist at exposing people in the same sector as yourself? Is it because your bored at home, because you are an unsuccessful trader or because this forum gives you a chance to escape the harsh realities of the real world in which you live. Where your only 'real' friend in this world are people with whom you have never met! If you want my advice, before you reach 5,000 go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Start thinking about your life.. make some friends in the real world, get a girlfriend, loose some weight and most of all stop spreading your negative views on the forums.
EricReed is offline   Reply With Quote