Boiler Room Scams

This is a discussion on Boiler Room Scams within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Private Trading Acquisitions - this appears to be the only place where I can find any information on this somewhat ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 6, 2012, 12:14pm   #3076

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Re: Boiler Room Scams

Private Trading Acquisitions - this appears to be the only place where I can find any information on this somewhat suspicious seeming organisation! Have read other posts and need to know if anyone else holds worthless WWA restricted stock for which large amounts have been offered..... the sales patter is good - very good.... is there any legitimacy to their claims that once they have secured 51% of shares for their clients, the deal will go through and the $0.38 per share upfront payment to de-restrict the shares will be repaid within 30 days..... is this yet another case of all too good to be true??
Any input would be appreciated!
chitrader15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 1:46pm   #3077
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch*******15 View Post
Private Trading Acquisitions - this appears to be the only place where I can find any information on this somewhat suspicious seeming organisation! Have read other posts and need to know if anyone else holds worthless WWA restricted stock for which large amounts have been offered..... the sales patter is good - very good.... is there any legitimacy to their claims that once they have secured 51% of shares for their clients, the deal will go through and the $0.38 per share upfront payment to de-restrict the shares will be repaid within 30 days..... is this yet another case of all too good to be true??
There is absolutely no chance of you getting a penny from these crooks. This is just the advance fee part of the scam, they are trying it on because you fell for it previously. Once they get your 38c per share they will disappear and you'll never hear from them again. Its absolutely typical of how they operate, they always try this on after a while as people realise they have been scammed and are looking for a way out.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 2:23pm   #3078

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
There is absolutely no chance of you getting a penny from these crooks. This is just the advance fee part of the scam, they are trying it on because you fell for it previously. Once they get your 38c per share they will disappear and you'll never hear from them again. Its absolutely typical of how they operate, they always try this on after a while as people realise they have been scammed and are looking for a way out.
many thanks - thought this would be the case!!!
chitrader15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2012, 7:14am   #3079
mpa

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
Also tell him they're going to (sort of) blackmail him over the potential profit, ie if he doesn't pay anymore money (for lawyers fees or some crap) then he won't actually get any shares (or a reduced amount) and hence won't make the big payday.

Like I said, you can read these scum like a book.

Tell him that, tell him what's going to happen BEFORE it happens, hopefully that will make him fully understand he's been scammed, and talking to a bunch of professional thieves and conmen.

Hi Anley. Just heard from my friend that he has received an e-mail from Fisher Capital stating that 'Amazon Gold Ventures has been bought out by 'Black Hawk'. And that he should wait for their call. The letter , pdf e-mail, was signed by George Spencer. Another day, another scam, another company name. Here's my question. If my friend is asked to send more money to an account, surely we have advance info to catch this guy ?????????
mpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2012, 3:47am   #3080

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Stanfield Moritz Associates

Stanley Riebeck Corporation
byrontem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2012, 3:40pm   #3081
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrontem View Post
Stanfield Moritz Associates

Stanley Riebeck Corporation
When people on this forum do not reply to pm after asking for them it arouses suspicion and negates the whole wellbeing and aspects of the forum.
jblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 11:37am   #3082
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpa View Post
Hi Anley. Just heard from my friend that he has received an e-mail from Fisher Capital stating that 'Amazon Gold Ventures has been bought out by 'Black Hawk'. And that he should wait for their call. The letter , pdf e-mail, was signed by George Spencer. Another day, another scam, another company name. Here's my question. If my friend is asked to send more money to an account, surely we have advance info to catch this guy ?????????
Hi all, I have just been informed of the same deal, Amazon to Blackhawk. Unfortunatly I am alreday into these guys for $10,000 but was warned in time before I sent more. Questions: This is definitely a scam? because I verbably agreed to the deal (on the phone), do they have any legitimite claims to compensation> And finally, any chance of getting my 10,000 back (I think I alreday know the answer to that one)
Neil.ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 12:55pm   #3083

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch*******15 View Post
In January I posted a follow-up to a posting by BJ about Premier Partners, where he had mentioned a blog 'outing' a boiler room (boilerroombuster.blogspot.com). Well he has just posted about Private Trading Acquisitions as the new name for the same 'company', so very likely a scam like pboyles said
Strath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 10:10pm   #3084

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2007

I have been contacted by phone from America by Upper East Side Trust Management. I have a large number of shares in a company which they are willing to pay $0.15 for. for a takeover However, The shares are restricted and they have a company lined up that will remove the restriction for $0.02 per share. which totals $14,000. Has anyone heard of them?

All the bells and whistles are saying it is a scam, but what if it isn't - and that is what they are playing on.
Nigeluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 11:35pm   #3085
Joined Feb 2008

I'm sure you already know in your heart what the answer is, Nigel.

Upper East Side Trust management have a website - Upper East Side Trust Management

According to their contact details, their USA Headquarters is 211 E 70th Street. 211 E 70th St is actually a tower block of luxury residential apartments. The website was registered in November 2011 using that same address (with no apartment or suite number) to a "Timmothy Jones" who also gives a Washington phone number and an email address using a domain (rbmconsulting.net) registered in Sao Paolo, Brazil.

Global Investor Alerts have already flagged them with a cold calling alert.
M20J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2012, 12:16am   #3086

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2007

Thanks, I just wanted a second opinion.
Nigeluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2012, 4:22am   #3087
Joined Mar 2012

Does anyone have any info on Fisher Capital management and specifically, so called shares with Norton Scientific, amazon gold and Blackhawk?
Also, since i beleive I have been scammed, I have noticed several mentions of companies that help in these situations, anyone have any experience with any od these companies. Don't want to get scammed again!
If these guys are scammers, I would like to do whatI can to stop them.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 8:43am   #3088
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil.ro View Post
Hi all, I have just been informed of the same deal, Amazon to Blackhawk. Unfortunatly I am alreday into these guys for $10,000 but was warned in time before I sent more. Questions: This is definitely a scam? because I verbably agreed to the deal (on the phone), do they have any legitimite claims to compensation> And finally, any chance of getting my 10,000 back (I think I alreday know the answer to that one)
This is most DEFINITELY a scam, dont worry about any verbal commitments you made, they are not valid!.. by the way.. can you pass me details of the bank account they asked you to pay in to.. if so I can freeze it!!!
There is absoultey no doubt that Fisher capital management are a set of fraudsters!! Amazon gold ventures is a company that was set up by them simply to defraud victims.. please send me the details of the bank account they requested you pay in to and I can FREEZE it you may have a chance to get you 10K back.. but will take a while.
boiler room basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2012, 8:47am   #3089
Joined Jan 2012

All I have plenty of info on Fisher, they set up companies to scam victims, these include Green cell technology, Eldora gold resources, Solamon energy and last one was Amazon gold ventures.. they get them listed on the Frankfurt exchange to add credibilty.. then proceed to scam people... if you need help and advice.. I may be able to help you.. (NO COST) I hate o see people being scammed.
Fisrt thing you need to do is to report it to the police as soon as possible
boiler room basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2012, 11:43am   #3090
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiler room basher View Post
All I have plenty of info on Fisher, they set up companies to scam victims, these include Green cell technology, Eldora gold resources, Solamon energy and last one was Amazon gold ventures.. they get them listed on the Frankfurt exchange to add credibilty.. then proceed to scam people... if you need help and advice.. I may be able to help you.. (NO COST) I hate o see people being scammed.
Fisrt thing you need to do is to report it to the police as soon as possible
Thanks, I would love to send you the bank info and anything else that will help.
I'm new on this so not sure where to send this info?
Also, for anyone else who is interested, this wasn't just one cold call (although it started that way)where I blindly sent money. It was months of calls, even sent me a fancy brochure, so beware.