60 Minute Trader

This is a discussion on 60 Minute Trader within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi Er2 Nothing wrong with 18pts on the Russell, better than most. It is not perfectly programmed on TS but ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 3, 2007, 1:17pm   #99
Joined Mar 2003
Hi Er2

Nothing wrong with 18pts on the Russell, better than most.

It is not perfectly programmed on TS but still works as it is.

Will PM you with details.

I want to move more to mechanical trading and been writing quite a few programs recently.
Old Jul 24, 2007, 2:30pm   #100

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
60Minute Trader seems to have problems

I recently purchased this program because it would have seemed to fit the style I wanted. I needed to trade first thing in the morning before work.

After purchasing it seemed support had vanished. I worked the program but you have to be able to align all the moons in the solar system in order to set up a trade. It would just not happen first thing in the morning.

Maybe this worked years ago but not so good now.

When I asked for my money back it took 4-5 emails and threats to post to sites like this to finally get a response.

When I eventually heard from Chris he said it was my tough luck. The guarantee did not cover personal suitability but only that the system would work. It may work when all is aligned but not the way I was expecting.

This was a twist on words for the guarantee but I guess I live and learn. This program will sit with the other useless ones I've purchased.
makamilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2007, 2:34pm   #101

Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by makamilman View Post
I recently purchased this program because it would have seemed to fit the style I wanted. I needed to trade first thing in the morning before work.

After purchasing it seemed support had vanished. I worked the program but you have to be able to align all the moons in the solar system in order to set up a trade. It would just not happen first thing in the morning.

Maybe this worked years ago but not so good now.

When I asked for my money back it took 4-5 emails and threats to post to sites like this to finally get a response.

When I eventually heard from Chris he said it was my tough luck. The guarantee did not cover personal suitability but only that the system would work. It may work when all is aligned but not the way I was expecting.

This was a twist on words for the guarantee but I guess I live and learn. This program will sit with the other useless ones I've purchased.
Sorry to hear that.

I remember my old Uncle Harry's words,

If you want a guarantee. Buy a toaster.
Old Jul 31, 2007, 9:54am   #102
Joined Mar 2003
Makamilman, did I really say tough luck? You speak with forked tongue my friend

My email, which I will forward to the mods reads "If he can show it is not working as advertised and that is that it win at least 75% of the time on the open trade then there is no problem"

The guarrantee is a performance guarrantee if it doesn't work you don't pay, it does not cover "This was just not for me" as there are far too many people who want something for nothing. As in most things in life the more you put in the more you will receive.

"Support had vanished"? You do not want to be a customer so how can you have customer support. You said you tried it on the 6th July and I forwarded the charts of the win that day. Purchasers get daily emails showing the open trade for that day for 60 days after purchase, there is a question and answer page on the website and if not answered there I often reply personally.

4-5 emails before you got a response? Try 3, they are all logged.

In your original email you tried to imply that 60MT was subjective, I replied with the simple rules and stated that I had programmed it into TradeStation, something that could not be done if it was subjective.

You also tried to imply that it take forever for the indicators to line up, below is the method programmed into TradeStation, the 2 trades produces 67 points profit within the first 45 minutes which equals $335 gross profit per contract, this is also over twice the purchase price of the book.
Click the image to open in full size.
This is a good site with many helpful people, please don't turn it into trade2whinge.

"This program will sit with the other useless one's I've purchased" I can only show you how to make consistent profits, can't make you do it. It is not the method that is usless.

Hmmm just noticed that you requested a refund the same day, so you really have given it a fair trial, not.

I find your post quite offensive, untrue and libalous.

Have a nice day
Attached Thumbnails
ts26.gif  
Old Aug 6, 2007, 3:26pm   #103

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
Trading systems have to fit the trader or they are no good no matter what twist of a guarantee you might have.
A developer with character knows this and should do the right thing by refunding the customers money if the purchaser cannot make it work for them.
It may be a good trading system for some but I found myself staring at the monitor trying to figure if the stars were aligned properly or not to make the trade. That's my findings right, wrong, indifferent. I'm just posting what I experienced.
I'm sure it is real easy to go back and post "trades of the day" and show where you would have bought or sold. I wish we all could do that.....
I tried this program over several days and I looked back over days of trades and didn't really see how most of these "trades of the day" triggered. When I finally determined that this wasnít working for me, thatís when I started requesting a refund. My request went unanswered and I carried out my threats by posting to sites like this to warn others.
You seem to be a bitter old trader who can't make a living off your own system so youíre trying to peddle it on the street. The only thing libelous (and you may want to check your spelling of the word) is that you claim this system works and that you have some kind of guarantee.

Buyers beware....
Old Aug 6, 2007, 4:28pm   #104
BF2
Joined Jan 2007
So let me get this straight. You are going to ask for a refund every time you find out a book/course/strategy 'doesn't work for you'?

Start taking responsibility of your decisions and if you don't like what's being sold, do your own research and figure out the market yourself.
BF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2007, 5:23pm   #105

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by BF2 View Post
So let me get this straight. You are going to ask for a refund every time you find out a book/course/strategy 'doesn't work for you'?

Start taking responsibility of your decisions and if you don't like what's being sold, do your own research and figure out the market yourself.
BF2,

Are you telling everyone that you have never returned anything because it did not work for you or as advertised?

I'm happy for you if you have "figured out the market" for yourself and are making money doing it. Please post how you are doing it so the rest of us can learn.

That's what this site is about, helping each other learn how to trade to win. If a person finds a course, book strategy that works then this is the place to share it.

If you find a book, course, strategy that does not work (for yourself, your time frame or just in general), then we appreciate your thoughts and experience so we can make our own decision to purchase or not.

This is not the site to tell people to go find the answers yourself. You need not post irrelevant remarks.