Could the Weimar Hyperinflation Happen Again in America?

This is a discussion on Could the Weimar Hyperinflation Happen Again in America? within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by WallStreetHero i am talking **** whats that what you been saying since the start of this thread. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 21, 2009, 2:35am   #81

Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallStreetHero View Post
i am talking **** whats that what you been saying since the start of this thread.

you are just contridicting your statments now, first you say media talks about hyperinflation when there not and now you dnt watch them,

who ever that person you follow is, must be a fool and i advise you to stay away from him, you might not watch the media but im sure hes glued on to cnn, fox and the like.

well again like i said no point in discussing this as we might is well wait a year or two and i am still waiting for your pridcition by 2012, which you keep ignoring,
how am i ignoring it? im saying depression and deflation...

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2009, 2:38am   #82

Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
i am talking **** whats that what you been saying since the start of this thread.

you are just contridicting your statments now, first you say media talks about hyperinflation when there not and now you dnt watch them,

who ever that person you follow is, must be a fool and i advise you to stay away from him, you might not watch the media but im sure hes glued on to cnn, fox and the like.

well again like i said no point in discussing this as we might is well wait a year or two and i am still waiting for your pridcition by 2012, which you keep ignoring,
i dont need to watch cnbc to know what there saying, considering one of the people i follow posts daily on the tripe they say and rips it to bits.

so, im an idiot, Irving fisher is an idiot, karl deninger is an idiot...but your not? gotcha!

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2009, 11:18am   #83
Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
No!

and...

how do they work???
Look into it and you'll see why they are never going to be trading oil in any currecy but the Usdé
Technically Fundamental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2009, 11:21am   #84
Joined May 2008
what are you gonna do if we see deflation genics?
Old Jul 21, 2009, 11:26am   #85

Joined Jul 2009
while reading weiss, roubini seems more than an optimist
Old Jul 21, 2009, 12:18pm   #86
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genics View Post
how am i ignoring it? im saying depression and deflation...
how do you have a depression and deflation at the same time,
Old Jul 21, 2009, 12:23pm   #87
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genics View Post
i dont need to watch cnbc to know what there saying, considering one of the people i follow posts daily on the tripe they say and rips it to bits.

so, im an idiot, Irving fisher is an idiot, karl deninger is an idiot...but your not? gotcha!
Irving fisher is definatly an idiot. the only good investors and economists i have heard are jim rogers, marc faber, peter schiff and ron paul.

btw. just listening to other people would not help you, instead of taking every single word of someone you should do your own research.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 12:52pm   #88
Joined May 2008
Quote:
just listening to other people would not help you, instead of taking every single word of someone you should do your own research.
If you don't have a doctorate in economics, relevant work experience to see how data is accumulated and processed and a deep understanding of real world (i.e. not text book) decisions pertaining to monetary policy then what use is your opinion?

You're a bit of a flamer.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 1:18pm   #89
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technically Fundamental View Post
If you don't have a doctorate in economics, relevant work experience to see how data is accumulated and processed and a deep understanding of real world (i.e. not text book) decisions pertaining to monetary policy then what use is your opinion?

You're a bit of a flamer.
so you would blindly take someone elses opinion and belive in it just because they have a doctorate in economics.

many of the great economists have not even had a doctorate, plus they learn from text books is well dont they.

listening to investors and economics is great, but you need to do your own research is well rather then belive it all blindly.

and dnt all doctorates all have different opinons, you cant belive everything you hear can you? maybe in your own world you do but here we all have different opinions and to blindly take someone elses opinion is what an idiot does.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 1:28pm   #90
Joined May 2008
No I said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technically Fundamental View Post
Stop chopping down statements to suit and prolong your arguments.

Also, you aren't a great economist.

You have yet to reveal a basis for your argument I the whole of these 12 miserable pages. You went from saying Zimbabwe style inflation, to normal inflation, to laughing at people who say deflation as though the theory has no foundation. I don't know what the hell internet news channel you're watching and what books you've read but I'd advise you to open your mind and be a bit more flexible in your opinion on things you don't fully understand or you run the risk of looking like an idiot.
Thanks! The following members like this post: N Rothschild